Quick Details Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
|Brand||MOULDDD||Material|| Aluminum Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Mg Alloy, Brass, copper Alloy etc|
|Process||trim,grind,drill,CNC||Surface||chrome plating, sandblasting, painting|
|Quality Control||Industry CT Scanning,3D x-ray technology||MOQ||500pcs|
Specification Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
|Material|| Aluminum Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Mg Alloy, Brass, copper Alloy etc.|
|Surface||Zinc plating, Abrasiva blasting, Spray, Powder coating, painting, |
Industry CT Scanning,3D x-ray technology,
Casting, Deburring, Machining, Surface Treatment,
Packing,all per request
|Main Machine Used||Die casting equipment,CNC center, lathe, milling,etc. |
Applications Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
Auto parts, machinery parts, household parts, Cooker parts, furniture parts, etc
Applied software PRO/E, Auto CAD, Slid Work, CAXA, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE
Furniture Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
1. Product Material: aluminum alloy or per customers' drawing needs.
2. Surface Treatment: chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis,etc.
3.Sample time:20~ 30days.
4.24-hour service with prompt reply
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
packaging : packing with the plastic film and Carton .
Delivery : according to customers' order quantity .
- Q:What are the differences and connections between die design and mechanical design?
- Mold design and manufacturing expertise, training support the party's basic line the professional training goal, to meet the needs of the front line of production, construction, management, service, all-round development of moral, intellectual, physical and so, master the basic theory and knowledge of mold design and manufacture, advanced technology applied talents engaged in mold design and processing, manufacturing and maintenance. The quality requirement of total training requirements for training talents: two, love the socialist motherland, support the party's basic line, understand Marx Lenin doctrine, Mao Zedong thought, Deng Xiaoping theory and the important thought of "Three Represents" and Scientific Outlook on Development's basic principle, with patriotism, collectivism and socialist ideology and morality, in which the necessary basic theoretical knowledge and expertise on the basis of the key to master the basic ability of engaged in practical work in this field and basic skills; has quickly adapt to production, construction, management and service line positions require actual work ability; innovative, entrepreneurial spirit, good morality and healthy physique. 1, ideological quality requirements of love the socialist motherland and support Chinese Communist leadership and China characteristic socialist road, adhere to four basic principles and the general policy of reform and opening up, the preliminary master Marx doctrine, Mao Zedong thought, Deng Xiaoping theory and "Three Represents" important thought and the basic principle of Scientific Outlook on Development, with the scientific world outlook and method the correct outlook on life; a law-abiding concept, good moral character, social morality and occupation morals; with innovation, solidarity and cooperation, the spirit of hard work and contact with the masses...
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- PRO-E can also be three-dimensional design, the current more comprehensive, CAD is to do engineering drawings, you can express the entity
- Q:Learn die design, what information books to buy good?
- Learning to buy only a little software books, learn to learn UG and CAD. It's hard to completely learn by self-study, and many practical experiences and technical books are not available!
- Q:I am a fresh undergraduate student. I have just learned how to deal with the die design. How about the treatment? Do you know what to say?
- Pretty good, so much software! In addition, you have learned the most two kinds of software used in mold design: UG, proe. Just, you have more software, but also understand the role of each chart in the software! There will be great difficulty in applying him to his work! After all, there is no relevant work experience! And this experience can only be learned from the work, there are free to download some relevant information online, groping at home! In this way, learning may also be faster!You can also search for Nantong science education network where there are a lot of data of mold, there is also a free video! Learn to learn first.
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- See what you want to engage in the industry.. plastic parts and stamping parts are generally pro/e.., have not seen any car cover, the use of mold pro/e, usually UG, and some catia...This also has a certain influence with the place.. Guangdong by Taiwan there, with more pro/e...
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Well, to tell you, the mold design is the design model, made by the mold maker, according to the model Depends on your interest, interest, learning is easy.
- Q:Mold design and manufacture, post employment direction
- The main jobs of graduates and for the service direction: for in mold design and manufacturing enterprises engaged in cold punching mould, plastic mould, die-casting mould design and mould manufacturing; sheet metal and plastic products industry; mold NC machining; stamping and injection molding equipment installation, use, maintenance and mould line production control, technology management work. China's mold talents still can not keep up with the development needs of the industry, mainly in the lack of total quantity and high-level technical personnel shortage and so on. According to relevant information, the country's mold practitioners about 30 - 500 thousand gap, of which engineering and technical personnel accounted for about 20%, especially the shortage of excellent debugging workers and mold developers. In Guangdong Province, for example, the province has more than 6000 mold enterprises, employing only about 200000, with an average of only more than 30 enterprises per person, while the staff engaged in mold design is less than 1/10. In the Yangtze River Delta, the shortage of skilled personnel is also obvious. Many foreign-funded enterprises need advanced application talents in the field of mold development and manufacture, but the supply and demand ratio is only 1 to 12. It is learnt that, at present, China's mold enterprises generally encountered a shortage of talent, the shortage of qualified personnel has become a constraint to further improve the level of mold technology, mold industry further development bottleneck.
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- Now there are many schools opened a mold CAD/CAM professional, that is specifically for your needs, I also learn this profession, but later diverted to do CNC machining.Software, a lot of choice, there are UG/PROE/CATIA/MASTERCAM/AUTOCAD/SOLID, EDGE, and so on, only one, you can recommend UG and CATIA
- Q:I want to teach myself the die design (plastic mould). Please tell me which books I need. What's the title of the book? I'd like to have more details. Thank you
- This book can be used as the material forming and Control Engineering (mold design and manufacturing), students majoring in polymer materials and engineering and other materials, but also for the relevant technical personnel engaged in plastic molding process and mold design reference.
- Q:Looking for a technical school to learn die design
- Guangdong Dacheng senior mold school, founded in May 2004, is the first professional mould design senior combat institution in Guangdong province. It is located in Changan Town, Dongguan, a famous town in china. Do not open other professional, professional plastic mold design, our school aims to let students learn the most practical factory technology.The school is designed with the Pro/E mold design, mold design, UG 2D mold design, mold flow analysis, mold design, export video tutorials and other professional learning. In order to ensure the quality of teaching, fully using the factory as a case of materials. Hired factory actual work for more than 8 years, experienced lecturers, and by a number of backbone enterprises. The school teaching guidance committee to carry out the teaching research work of teachers' teaching quality evaluation of regular periodic inspection, learning for students, lectures and practice of supervision.
MOULDDD produced a wide range of products, applied to the valve, electrical equipment, automobile parts, agricultural machinery, railway equipment, mining machinery, engineering machinery, petroleum machinery and other fields. Customers' special design and process requirements, will receive meet the company's products exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range