Quick Details Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
|Brand||MOULDDD||Material|| Aluminum Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Mg Alloy, Brass, copper Alloy etc|
|Process||trim,grind,drill,CNC||Surface||chrome plating, sandblasting, painting|
|Quality Control||Industry CT Scanning,3D x-ray technology||MOQ||500pcs|
Specification Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
|Material|| Aluminum Alloy, Zinc Alloy, Mg Alloy, Brass, copper Alloy etc.|
|Surface||Zinc plating, Abrasiva blasting, Spray, Powder coating, painting, |
Industry CT Scanning,3D x-ray technology,
Casting, Deburring, Machining, Surface Treatment,
Packing,all per request
|Main Machine Used||Die casting equipment,CNC center, lathe, milling,etc. |
Applications Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
Auto parts, machinery parts, household parts, Cooker parts, furniture parts, etc
Applied software PRO/E, Auto CAD, Slid Work, CAXA, UG, CAD/CAM/CAE
Furniture Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
1. Product Material: aluminum alloy or per customers' drawing needs.
2. Surface Treatment: chrome plating, sandblasting, painting, anodizing, powder coating, electrophoresis,etc.
3.Sample time:20~ 30days.
4.24-hour service with prompt reply
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluminium Die Casting Car Parts
packaging : packing with the plastic film and Carton .
Delivery : according to customers' order quantity .
- Q:What is the relationship between industrial design and mold design and manufacturing?
- I'm telling you, industrial design is a foreign term, literally translated from English Industrial Design. In our country, it was called industrial art design, product modeling design, product design and so on. In recent years, unity has been called industrial design". In 1980, the International Council of industrial design for the definition of the industrial design for mass production of industrial products, with training, technology, experience and visual experience, to give the product to the material, structure, shape, color, surface processing and decorated with new quality and performance. When industrial designers are required to work on packaging, publicity and market development, and also to provide their own technical knowledge and experience, they also belong to the category of industrial design. The core of industrial design is product design. The mass production of industrial products, whether daily consumer goods or production materials, belongs to the category of industrial design. Such as: daily-use ceramics, glassware, stationery, furniture; all kinds of household appliances; machine tools, medical equipment, computer, automobile, motorcycle, bicycle; train, plane, ship building and interior and exterior decoration. Industrial design is the inevitable product of modern industry and market competition, which is designed to target the industrialized methods of mass production products, industrial design has a tremendous impact on the modern human life, reality and constrained by the level of production and life. Industrial design process can be divided into the collection and selection of information, the selection of product goals, the idea of product image, the formulation of research and development plans, product specific design these stages. Industrial design involves not only a series of traditional disciplines, such as material...
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- You need to abstract something to see what you're interested in. Well done is the same, I just do programming.
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- After graduation, do NC programming firstBasically Cimatron and MasterCAM software, programming with moreUG programming super slowThe reason is that the mold design must understand the processingNC programming CNC is the most critical partAt the same time programming to learn PRO/E or UG a go dieThen, when you have the opportunity to do mold design, you can reflect the processing capacityOf course, it's a long processWe here mold design, 5K processing, 3K two will be 8KIf the product structure design is also combined, of course, as well as the appearance of product performanceThat's the sprint to 20W
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- I am using UG P/E here, also used here, the two is often used, but also very convenientAll two have their advantages, so the two ones are betterPersonally think UG and powerful, UG can also programming, have the ability to learn all two
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- As for the combination? Now many molds need to be processed by numerical control machine tools, but numerical control is not limited to the mold, for example, the metal or other material parts can be machined directly.
- Q:Mold design department, the general service department to find suppliers outside processing, but the general do not understand mold design, only to find lower prices suppliers, because suppliers are general affairs
- This is the company's physique problems, the design department will never get.But you can recommend some highly skilled suppliers to the general reference, and the general office will respect the opinions of the design department, and they do not want their suppliers to make things out of garbage.
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- Damn good, dare to even CAD and the importance of UG do not know that UG is fine.There is a CAD fast, I think you are wrong, CAD is not out of the map fast, it is easy to learn the map, so for ordinary people, CAD feel faster.
- Q:In the processing and design of the mold, the quadrilateral and the single side of that advantage, where are there?
- If the processing equipment is of higher precision, use a single number, so that the assembly of the whole set of molds will be higher precision. Because the accuracy of the equipment is not enough, it is used to offset part of the error.
- Q:How to enter the mold industry?
- It's good to study for six months under the master gate
- Q:What are the necessary skills in mold design and manufacturing?
- If you want to make a mold, you have to design it first. For example, you have to design a design for an aircraft carrier, so manufacture and design should be considered as father son relationship. This is certainly Wurenzidi school professional. After the graduation of this major, at least have to design molds. Mold manufacturing is more complicated, it is a system engineering, design processing according to figure out, from the rough to the heat treatment of steel finishing (CNC, wire cutting, grinding...) all aspects are very important, but also to the final assembly debugging. As long as you will mold design, manufacturing process, a little understanding of the line
MOULDDD produced a wide range of products, applied to the valve, electrical equipment, automobile parts, agricultural machinery, railway equipment, mining machinery, engineering machinery, petroleum machinery and other fields. Customers' special design and process requirements, will receive meet the company's products exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range