Quick Details Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
|Brand Name||MOULDDD||Material||Grey Iron ,aluminum A380|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting||Weight||0.5kg to 2000kg|
Specifications Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
|Material||Grey Iron aluminum A380, A390, ADC12|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder Coating, Anodizing|
|Weight||0.5kg to 2000kg|
|Processing||Resin sand or Furan Resin Sand and green sand|
|Main Market||South America, North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East|
|Certificate||ISO 9001:2008, RoHs Test Report|
Application Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
Auto Parts, Furniture Parts, Pump Parts, Machinery Parts, Light fittings etc...
Packaging /Delivery Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
Packaging: with the wooden pallet or do as customers' need
Delivery: do according to the order quantity
- Q:The mould making and designing is more promising than the mechanical drawing (mechanical processing technician)
- Each one has his good points, you'll want to look at how to develop, if you want to work in the factory is of course design and production mold is good, if later want to study after a period of time to do their own boss or mold technician is better. But even the mold design and design can not be fifteen thousand, plus commission, the kind of basic no, even if there is only 1/10000, almost.
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Very practical professional, can not bear hardships of children, do not learn.. The future will enter the company very hard, worked with oil, machine, iron... However, 5~6 years of children, the community is very popular, the monthly salary is easy to pass 8000~1 million, belong to difficult to recruit technical jobs... It doesn't matter if you don't answer Ben. Don't waste that money.. I'm in this major.
- Q:What does "2D" in the die design mean? What is the main idea?
- That is to do 2D die plan. To show all the parts through the 2D plane view, to see if there is interference in each part, whether the position is reasonable or not. It will save a lot of things to start 3D.
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- I think, if in the mold design, UG or more important, UG belongs to large-scale software, in doing large-scale project use more! But the younger brother tells you, CAD is the foundation, this study is not good, that other not to mention, this belongs to a kind of routine, this learned well, other is good, learn much. I wish you happiness in your studies!
- Q:Learn die design, what information books to buy good?
- There are a lot of books about the mold, so you can go online and find out!
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- Unigraphics (referred to as UG) entered the mainland much later than PRO-E, but it is also the most advanced and high-end CAD/CAE/CAM software for manufacturing industry in the world today. UG software has been used by many of the world's leading manufacturers in industrial design, detailed mechanical design, and engineering. Today, UG has more than 17000 customers around the world. UG has been developing rapidly since entering the Chinese market in 90 years. It has become the first choice software in the fields of automobile, machinery, computer and home appliance, mould design, etc..Roughly PRO-ENGINEER, UG, AUTOCAD, MoldflowThe first two are 3D software, which can be used for sketch drawing, part making, assembly design, sheet metal design, processing and so on, so that users can choose and use according to their own needs. The biggest difference between the two should be parameterization.AUTOCAD is used for two-dimensional drawing, detailed drawing, design documents and basic 3D design.Moldflow is an analysis softwareThe design scheme can be simulated, evaluated and optimized. Reduce potential design mistakes, shorten product development cycle and reduce development cost
- Q:How about the employment prospects of mold design and manufacturing?
- According to statistics, Zhitong talent market recruitment, corporate demand for talent machinery, electronics has been high, which die position is among the best. Many enterprise personnel managers of mold design talent and CNC CNC processing talent showed great enthusiasm. Understand the drawing software, will look at the drawings, will use AUTOCAD, PRO/E and other drawing die drawings and drawings, have experience of mold design and processing technology, understand the personnel can use MASTERCAM or UG programming tool path, NC CNC personnel have some experience, is currently the most urgent social talents. The future of numerical control mould technicians is bright.
- Q:I want to teach myself the die design (plastic mould). Please tell me which books I need. What's the title of the book? I'd like to have more details. Thank you
- This book can be used as the material forming and Control Engineering (mold design and manufacturing), students majoring in polymer materials and engineering and other materials, but also for the relevant technical personnel engaged in plastic molding process and mold design reference.
- Q:How many people do machining and die design using CATIA?
- Mold processing or processing with Cimatron and worknc CATIA, I did not use, ha ha!
- Q:What are the necessary skills in mold design and manufacturing?
- If you want to make a mold, you have to design it first. For example, you have to design a design for an aircraft carrier, so manufacture and design should be considered as father son relationship. This is certainly Wurenzidi school professional. After the graduation of this major, at least have to design molds. Mold manufacturing is more complicated, it is a system engineering, design processing according to figure out, from the rough to the heat treatment of steel finishing (CNC, wire cutting, grinding...) all aspects are very important, but also to the final assembly debugging. As long as you will mold design, manufacturing process, a little understanding of the line
MOULDDD produced a wide range of products, applied to the valve, electrical equipment, automobile parts, agricultural machinery, railway equipment, mining machinery, engineering machinery, petroleum machinery and other fields. Customers' special design and process requirements, will receive meet the company's products exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range