Quick Details Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
|Brand Name||MOULDDD||Material||Grey Iron ,aluminum A380|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting||Weight||0.5kg to 2000kg|
Specifications Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
|Material||Grey Iron aluminum A380, A390, ADC12|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder Coating, Anodizing|
|Weight||0.5kg to 2000kg|
|Processing||Resin sand or Furan Resin Sand and green sand|
|Main Market||South America, North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Mid East|
|Certificate||ISO 9001:2008, RoHs Test Report|
Application Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
Auto Parts, Furniture Parts, Pump Parts, Machinery Parts, Light fittings etc...
Packaging /Delivery Of Small Size Casting Vending Machine Parts
Packaging: with the wooden pallet or do as customers' need
Delivery: do according to the order quantity
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Out, you can programming CNC, you can operate CNC, you can do fitter, you can do mold design. But it all starts with internships and apprenticeships. Good luck。
- Q:Attention should be paid to improvements in die design as well as improvements in EDM
- The discharge processing on the mold is a lot of processing sharp corners, narrow groove, deep hole what, in order to ensure the accuracy of processing, roughness, in the size of the electrode, and finally finishing the current parameters on the next effort! It is better to read a book than to read it. Go to the original school database and find it convenient
- Q:What are theWhat are the requirements for a mold design? requirements for a mold design?
- Many people ask these questions, the mold design is not clear in two words or three. I can only say briefly here.1, understand the mold structure.General hardware mold and plastic mold two is in the majority, two kinds of mold structure is very different. I do hardware2 、 drawing softwareAt the very least, a two-dimensional and a three-dimensional, two-dimensional, such as CAD, three-dimensional, such as PROE, in addition to UG, SOLIWORK, etc., UG, PROE is the mainstream. I'm using PROE3, understand the processing technology, the whole set of mold is how to process out? For example, what kind of machine is used? What's the order in the sequence?4, understand the mold work, forming principle, for example, to become the shape and size, how to design its parts drawing, and how to assemble this part on the mold? Wait, a lotOthers rely on experience, and can not speak at once, after all, is a technical activity. Remember: experience is very importantAskThank you for your answer, but I do the injection mould
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- It depends on your hobby! Automatic control is high, but the practical application of the theory of knowledge is not long. The key is experience, unless you're rocket! When you get to the actual job, you know it's not as theoretical as you think, but the theory determines your altitude! I am not abrasive you think is intuitive, if they say to you like the abrasive is too simple, after all he is a subject inside there are many things that you do not line, also need to learn a lot of Kung fu!
- Q:In the processing and design of the mold, the quadrilateral and the single side of that advantage, where are there?
- If the processing equipment is of higher precision, use a single number, so that the assembly of the whole set of molds will be higher precision. Because the accuracy of the equipment is not enough, it is used to offset part of the error.
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- General bar, mold factory, well, the car companies can also go to see your own strength
- Q:Which is good for mold design and manufacture and software?
- Is the basic case, AutoCAD don't think it bad, but many people don't see it with skilled only, you can go online to find AutoCAD mold insert (both our own research and development of small auxiliary system, on the AutoCAD map when some input parameters can be automatically drawing out, greatly improve work efficiency)I can't tell you which is better, because from the very beginning of the product analysis until the final mold is complete, it has gone through more than one software. I work for three years, currently used is Pro/E and AutoCAD, the two I think is the basis for other MasterCAM, UG, Solidwork, anyway you at school is a lot of free time to learn more, see more, at least at the entry level is not difficult.
- Q:Which work is better for die design and five axis machining center programming? As soon as I graduate, these two positions can be done, mold design and five axis machining center
- Well, it may be boring to do, but at the beginning of the salary must be higher than the design, and the design, no one with very difficult to come up, how to choose on your own?
- Q:CAD die file for die pressing die design
- Then look at the mold design manual and get an assembly plan. It's about the same shape.
- Q:Major in mold design and manufacturing, mechanical manufacturing and automation
- Two major are good, this is mainly to see your future development. The mould mainly divides into the die-casting mold, the extrusion mold and so on, I undergraduate course material specialty, the graduation project is the die casting mold, the graduate student is the mechanical manufacture and the automation specialty. The south is very popular, talent shortage, wages are also high, the northern mold talent a lot, went to the south development, so the northern talent is also very tight. Mold profession can also own business, such a lot of people. But the mold industry has a drawback is that large domestic enterprises less, because the mold is not a small investment in entrepreneurship, and therefore a lot of small enterprises. In fact, the sense of self is better suited to entrepreneurship or as a process designer. Machinery manufacturing and automation professional outlook is not a problem, but also a large number of large enterprises at home and abroad, they can also come out to start their own business, the work of a wide range of applications. Compared to the two, the mold is more specialized, is very popular, wages higher than the machinery industry, talent more tight. Mechanical manufacturing and automation professional application of more extensive, and it covers the mold of the professional extrusion mold, but also in the study of mechanical professional research focused on extrusion die. Both are suitable for self employment. If I choose, I feel I can have two choices. 1 if you want to graduate, majored in mechanical better, because the general undergraduate professional knowledge involves a wide shallow after graduate and then focuses on the extrusion die, so that professional knowledge than the general mold and mechanical graduates to deep, other work can do. 2. if you want undergraduates to work directly...
MOULDDD produced a wide range of products, applied to the valve, electrical equipment, automobile parts, agricultural machinery, railway equipment, mining machinery, engineering machinery, petroleum machinery and other fields. Customers' special design and process requirements, will receive meet the company's products exported to the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million - US$ 50 Million
||the United States, Germany, Japan, EU and other countries, the majority of users praise and love.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||30% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range