Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
|Material|| Stainless steel, iron , aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy are available.|
Specification Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
|Material|| Stainless steel, iron ( SPCC, SECC, SPTE, tinplate), aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy are available.|
| Surface Treatment||Powder coating, zinc plate ,polish|
|workshop for mnufacture|| CNC Laser Cutting ,Stamping, Punching , Bending, turning ,Welding, roll-in, surface treatment, and other General Fabrication Service|
| Workmanship for manufacturing|| CNC Laser Cutting ,Stamping, Punching , Bending, turning ,Welding, roll-in, surface treatment, and other General Fabrication Service|
Our Advantage For Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
1. Handling components of very tight tolerance and very complex geometry
2. Low MOQ (1pc is even acceptable in some special conditions)
3. Offering free and quick prototyping ( normally 1 week)
4. Delivery on time
5. Top quality guaranteed by skilled workers, managing system and status of facilities.
6. A series of secondary service available, like casting; forging; welding; heat treatment etc.
7. Offering consultancy service on components machining
8. Customized size and spec /OEM available
9. Near Ningbo and Shanghai, convenient transportation
Packaging & Delivery Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
1.Packaging:with the pallet or do as your need .
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:What is the relationship between industrial design and mold design and manufacturing?
- Industrial design is a big scale.Mold design and manufacture is only a major within the Department of electrical and mechanical engineering, industrial design will not necessarily mold design, mold design will generally be a little industrial design.The so-called relationship, in fact, is the scope of coverage, industrial design covers the mold design, from product design.See below:Industrial Design (Industrial: Design: ID) refers to the design of industrial products on the basis of engineering, aesthetics and economics.Industrial design into product design, environmental design, communication design, design management 4 categories; including design, mechanical design, circuit design, costume design, environmental planning, interior design, architectural design, UI design, graphic design, packaging design, advertising design, animation design, display design, website design etc.. Industrial design is also called industrial product design. Industrial design involves psychology, sociology, aesthetics, ergonomics, mechanical construction, photography, color science and so on. Industrial design and industrial division of labor brought about by industrial design, and other arts, production activities, process production are obviously different, it is a variety of disciplines, technology and aesthetic concepts of the cross product.Mold design and manufacture refers to basic mold design and manufacturing expertise, has strong practical ability, in the production of the first line in mold design, process design, mold manufacturing, mold maintenance, quality management, to adapt to the needs of the production and management of machinery industry and service line, high-quality skilled talents have good occupation ethics and innovative spirit.
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- I don't feel satisfied with NC, so I don't recommend you to learn numerical control
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- Now there are many schools opened a mold CAD/CAM professional, that is specifically for your needs, I also learn this profession, but later diverted to do CNC machining.Software, a lot of choice, there are UG/PROE/CATIA/MASTERCAM/AUTOCAD/SOLID, EDGE, and so on, only one, you can recommend UG and CATIA
- Q:What are the types of moulds? What is the main job of mold design? Does mold design need to be opened, such as machining centers, CNC machine tools, or design before a single computer?
- The rapid development of mold manufacturing technology has become an important part of modern manufacturing technology. If the mold CAD/CAM technology, mold laser rapid prototyping technology, precision die forming technology, ultra precision machining technology of mold, mold in the design using finite element method, boundary element method, flow dynamic simulation technology of cooling and heat transfer process, CIMS technology has been in the development of mold, mold DNM technology and NC technology, covering almost all modern manufacturing technology. Modern die manufacturing technology is developing towards accelerating information drive, improving manufacturing flexibility, agile manufacturing and systematic integration. A: the third generation of high speed milling, molding technology of high speed milling not only has high processing speed and good machining accuracy and surface quality, and compared with the traditional machining with low temperature (workpiece only increases 3 DEG C), small thermal deformation, which is suitable for the temperature and thermal deformation of sensitive materials (such as magnesium alloy etc.) processing; also because the cutting force is small, suitable for machining thin and poor rigidity; reasonable selection of cutting tools and cutting parameters, can realize the hard material (HRC60) has a series of advantages, such as processing. Therefore, the high-speed milling technology is still a hot topic at present. It has developed towards higher agility, intelligence and integration, becoming the third generation of mould making technology. Two, EDM milling and "green" products from foreign electric processing machine, regardless of the performance, process indicators, intelligent and automation have reached a very high level, the new trend of overseas is EDMMILL Technology (electric spark...
- Q:I am a fresh undergraduate student. I have just learned how to deal with the die design. How about the treatment? Do you know what to say?
- Pretty good, so much software! In addition, you have learned the most two kinds of software used in mold design: UG, proe. Just, you have more software, but also understand the role of each chart in the software! There will be great difficulty in applying him to his work! After all, there is no relevant work experience! And this experience can only be learned from the work, there are free to download some relevant information online, groping at home! In this way, learning may also be faster!You can also search for Nantong science education network where there are a lot of data of mold, there is also a free video! Learn to learn first.
- Q:Am I allowed to skip the process and die as a mold designer? I have been working for a month and have a good knowledge of the machining process
- You are very happy. I was only 300 yuan a month when I was an apprentice
- Q:What is the major of mold design and manufacturing?
- Ha-ha。 I'm designing a plastic mold. Mold design, mechanical drawing must be learned, and then separate the hardware and plastic mold, learning things are not the same. But software is now speaking. Autocad and UG, PRO/E is more generic.
- Q:What are theWhat are the requirements for a mold design? requirements for a mold design?
- Many people ask these questions, the mold design is not clear in two words or three. I can only say briefly here.1, understand the mold structure.General hardware mold and plastic mold two is in the majority, two kinds of mold structure is very different. I do hardware2 、 drawing softwareAt the very least, a two-dimensional and a three-dimensional, two-dimensional, such as CAD, three-dimensional, such as PROE, in addition to UG, SOLIWORK, etc., UG, PROE is the mainstream. I'm using PROE3, understand the processing technology, the whole set of mold is how to process out? For example, what kind of machine is used? What's the order in the sequence?4, understand the mold work, forming principle, for example, to become the shape and size, how to design its parts drawing, and how to assemble this part on the mold? Wait, a lotOthers rely on experience, and can not speak at once, after all, is a technical activity. Remember: experience is very importantAskThank you for your answer, but I do the injection mould
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- Material forming and Control Engineering (material processing, control and information technology)Objective: to cultivate the basic principle of material processing, computer control and information science knowledge and skills, master the material forming process automation and artificial intelligence, expert information system establishment and development, mechanical parts and tooling of the computer aided design and manufacturing, new materials preparation and processing, advanced forming technology and equipment the structure and properties of materials, analysis and control of professional knowledge, to senior engineering and technical personnel engaged in material processing, computer and information technology application in the field of product and technology development, design and manufacturing, quality control, management and other aspects.Main courses: Fundamentals of materials science, material forming principle, material structure and properties of computer numerical control principle, advanced materials processing technology, surface engineering, modern materials aided design and manufacturing, mold CAD/CAM, computer simulation technology, control engineering and numerical control principle and programming, testing technology and control engineering and computer network and expert information the application, in material processing and material processing enterprise computer management information system, material processing quality analysis and control, micro analysis and computer image processing.
- Q:What does "2D" in the die design mean? What is the main idea?
- Mold design refers to the digital design enterprises engaged in mold, including mold and die, based on the traditional mold design, the full application of digital design tools, improve the quality of mold design, shorten the period of mould design personnel. Mold designers can work in the fields of numerical control programming, mold 3D design, product development, 3D design and so on.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range