Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
|Material|| Stainless steel, iron , aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy are available.|
Specification Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
|Material|| Stainless steel, iron ( SPCC, SECC, SPTE, tinplate), aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy are available.|
| Surface Treatment||Powder coating, zinc plate ,polish|
|workshop for mnufacture|| CNC Laser Cutting ,Stamping, Punching , Bending, turning ,Welding, roll-in, surface treatment, and other General Fabrication Service|
| Workmanship for manufacturing|| CNC Laser Cutting ,Stamping, Punching , Bending, turning ,Welding, roll-in, surface treatment, and other General Fabrication Service|
Our Advantage For Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
1. Handling components of very tight tolerance and very complex geometry
2. Low MOQ (1pc is even acceptable in some special conditions)
3. Offering free and quick prototyping ( normally 1 week)
4. Delivery on time
5. Top quality guaranteed by skilled workers, managing system and status of facilities.
6. A series of secondary service available, like casting; forging; welding; heat treatment etc.
7. Offering consultancy service on components machining
8. Customized size and spec /OEM available
9. Near Ningbo and Shanghai, convenient transportation
Packaging & Delivery Of Sheet Metal Fabrication and Assembly
1.Packaging:with the pallet or do as your need .
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Out, you can programming CNC, you can operate CNC, you can do fitter, you can do mold design. But it all starts with internships and apprenticeships. Good luck。
- Q:What are the differences and connections between die design and mechanical design?
- Mold design and mechanical design are all mechanical design areas, the key to learn mechanical drawing, metal materials and heat treatment, theoretical mechanics and materials mechanics of these basic courses. Mechanical design is widely used, mold design is relatively more professional, more widely used, there are many categories, there are stamping drawing die, die-casting mold, injection mold, metal casting mold, cold extrusion die, forging die and so on. As a beginner, it is necessary to learn the basic knowledge well and practice in the factory. We can improve the theory we have learned in practice.
- Q:Will the CATIA software be used as two modules for mold design and NC machining?
- CATIA software in the automotive industry basically unified.Many industrial designs are not good enough for mold design and programming.
- Q:Mould design and manufacture. It's no use learning it. Hurry up! Who will introduce you?
- Want to learn mold design and manufacturing, the mold must be a certain understanding of the structure, it is best to do, and then to learn the design
- Q:What is the best die design software available at the moment?
- That depends on what kind of mold. We use UG for car moulds. I think it's good!
- Q:Mold design and manufacture, post employment direction
- A lot of people do die design, has the market for large and demand, why will it die design, comfortable, relaxed, a lot of people engaged in mold manufacturing transformation design, mold design of the year was so fast, on the contrary do mold manufacturing in recent years to do less, a lot of people I'm afraid of hardships, have certain professional knowledge not to be cautious, according to said, in my many years of experience, the mould manufacturing in recent years should be a work
- Q:please some Mold professionals enter!
- Drawing UG mould design manufacture application2 drawing CAD3 mold design and audit, solve sample or 2D drawing4, mold structure and accessories, proficient in all kinds of mold structure5 injection molding process can be followed by die test and transfer6 plastic materials and characteristic identification materials and characteristics7 appearance processing, identification and handling problems
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- General. No electrical professional looking for work. Generally go to die factories and other enterprises
- Q:Am I allowed to skip the process and die as a mold designer? I have been working for a month and have a good knowledge of the machining process
- I suggest you should do the processing for a period of time, because the basis of die design or manufacture of all kinds of parts should be very familiar with, there is ambition is a good thing, but to lay a good foundation, can be done in the processing at the same time, more attention, how to design out needed to pursue the parts, you can also in my spare time in learning to say, maybe one day you'll find that you have no need to apprentice, and can be designed and manufactured!
- Q:Which work is better for die design and five axis machining center programming? As soon as I graduate, these two positions can be done, mold design and five axis machining center
- Well, it may be boring to do, but at the beginning of the salary must be higher than the design, and the design, no one with very difficult to come up, how to choose on your own?
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range