Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Brand||MOULDSZ||Material||stainless steel sheet ,alluminium sheet|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting||MOQ||500pcs|
Specifications Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Material||stainless steel, cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous, grey iron, ductile cast iron,etc|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating, Heat Treatment, painting,ect|
|Processing||Die Casting + Machining|
1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Sndard|| OEM manufacturing as per customers requirements or drawings|
Application Of Sheet Metal Mould
Industrial parts, Machinery parts, construction parts, valve parts, train, craft, door handle, hinge, hydraulic pressure, construction, agricultural machinery, auto parts,ect.
Packaging /Delivery Of Sheet Metal Mould
packaging:with the wooden pallet or do according to customers' need
Delivery :according to customers' order quantity
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- All very well! There is no absolute good Human effort is the decisive factor., industry, only do good people. I'm an automation!
- Q:What do the mould design assistant engineers need to know? Master, do me a favor!
- Be an assistant. They want you to be. How much will it be?What else do you do, assistant?.I suggest you practice in practice. Being an assistant or an engineer is only a matter of time.
- Q:Stamping die design and manufacturing thinking and exercises, mold processing relative to the general parts of what features?
- After the completion of the mold manufacturing, it is necessary to adjust and test the mold. Only after forming the qualified parts, the mold manufacturing is qualified.
- Q:What are the majors of NC machining and die design? Specific point
- Out, you can programming CNC, you can operate CNC, you can do fitter, you can do mold design. But it all starts with internships and apprenticeships. Good luck。
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- You can think of it with your toes, ug.UG is it good?! First of all, the surface is refined, that is, UG modeling graduate, as for other, such as assembly engineering drawing, rendering, motion simulation, CAE, UG wiring, etc., you have mastered it? If I do, I can barely say, "fine."".UG is not a supplement, it is a mechanical minimum, as far as CAD is concerned, let alone the foundation of the foundation!
- Q:What are the types of moulds? What is the main job of mold design? Does mold design need to be opened, such as machining centers, CNC machine tools, or design before a single computer?
- Single process die, compound die, continuous die. Mold design is to use UG software for a single design.
- Q:Does material forming and processing involve mold design and manufacturing?
- These are two different courses. Material forming and processing is a specialized basic course, and mold design and manufacture is a specialized elective course
- Q:Learn die design, what information books to buy good?
- Learning to buy only a little software books, learn to learn UG and CAD. It's hard to completely learn by self-study, and many practical experiences and technical books are not available!
- Q:some one About mould problem
- Mold production is to deepen the mold design of three-dimensional feeling, as if to learn mechanical drawings to see the same model, hands-on mold, in order to draw in mind before making a model of the sense of view.Mold value by technology development costs and processing fees two parts, and some mold development costs can reach millions of, if only processing fees, small die die also thousands of blocks.
- Q:Consult the steps to learn the die design
- Make sure you want to learn what die very much, the kind of plastic mold, metal, stamping, die casting, powder metallurgy and small class ~ ~ ~ ~ your inside are many, the difference is very big, (some theory is wrong, but in some mould in other mold is correct. So you have to learn the mold design first if you want to learn what the positioning mould, then learning theory knowledge to be, do look at the drawings when can understand why this place to do so or it is not reasonable. Some processing knowledge will also be in theoretical knowledge, specific materials, mainly understand the heat treatment, and then understand the different processing methods for material requirements and processing parts accuracy and hardness. You don't need to go to the factory. Do all the things, at least for a few years. After graduation we retry the mold industry when 3D software rarely, basic domestic companies all use CAD, but now 3D design has been popular, you can first understand the CAD to learn to read engineering drawings, and drawing can be directly 3D drawing, 3D drawing benefits is more intuitive, you can avoid the errors that can not be found in the 2D drawing. Theory and software will be used after the mold standard of your company under study, and then copy the drawing several sets of different types of mold, purpose and role of each part to understand each mold, then find a few simple practice under the scheme. You have mastered the basic, and the rest is to study at work
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range