Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Brand||MOULDSZ||Material||stainless steel sheet ,alluminium sheet|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting||MOQ||500pcs|
Specifications Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Material||stainless steel, cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous, grey iron, ductile cast iron,etc|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating, Heat Treatment, painting,ect|
|Processing||Die Casting + Machining|
1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Sndard|| OEM manufacturing as per customers requirements or drawings|
Application Of Sheet Metal Mould
Industrial parts, Machinery parts, construction parts, valve parts, train, craft, door handle, hinge, hydraulic pressure, construction, agricultural machinery, auto parts,ect.
Packaging /Delivery Of Sheet Metal Mould
packaging:with the wooden pallet or do according to customers' need
Delivery :according to customers' order quantity
- Q:What is the difference between mould design speciality and material molding specialty?
- If you say anything more specific, or I can give you a more specific answer.Overall, mold design in many schools are divided into material molding (materials processing) professional inside, there are a small number of schools will be incorporated into the mechanical design.The mold design specialty looks more specialized than the material molding specialty, if you choose to enter oneself for an examination professional, I suggest you choose the mold design specialty. Because the material molding, in addition to mold design in this regard, but also include: non-metallic (blow molding, extrusion, compression, etc.); metal (forging, casting, welding, etc.). In a few years' study in the University, it is impossible to learn all these materials. So now many schools, surface called material molding, materials processing and so on a wide variety of names, but in fact is only one aspect of material molding. This is actually a lot of schools, in order to pass the teaching assessment, the original welding professional, sheet metal professional or mold professional, and so on, coupled with a "big hat."".I don't know. I didn't say it. If you have any questions, you can add it.
- Q:Will the CATIA software be used as two modules for mold design and NC machining?
- For complex metal stamping die and plastic mold and related mold flow analysis, stamping analysis, related software is in good accordance with CATIA!
- Q:What are the prospects for NC machining and die design and manufacture?
- Numerical control processing work, mainly can process a large number of products, save time and effort, and improve the quality products rate. The work is relatively monotonous.Mold design and manufacture of products aimed at a large number of products common use of the mold. The design and manufacturing process of different products have different characteristics. Challenging.
- Q:What basic knowledge do CNC milling machine software programming and mold design require? Where do you start learning?
- Need a lot of things, if you want to learn to master, you can choose only one. Either mold design, or NC programming. A lot of small factories mold design and programming a piece is generally not too difficult mold! Mold design, you should first understand the principles of mold, mold cost accounting and evaluation, mold materials, mold processing technology, mold maintenance, engineering mechanics analysis, mold use process, process performance... And so on, mainly depends on whether you are the injection mold or cold die, casting mold, extrusion die and so on... There is a difference between each one! CNC machining needs to have common knowledge of metal processing, material properties, cutting tools, micro deformation, copper electrode removal and so on!
- Q:I am a fresh undergraduate student. I have just learned how to deal with the die design. How about the treatment? Do you know what to say?
- I am sorry, I am Jiangsu, landlord, master, then good, that is, the beginning of work, wages will not be very high, this kind of professional value is experience, big companies mostly consider the elite, see your good fortune
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Simply speaking, mold design is based on the products to be processed to design mold; mold manufacturing is based on the design drawings required to mold out. Need to have basic knowledge of mechanical design of the general mold design (including the basic knowledge of engineering mechanics, mechanical drawing, technology, computer aided design and mold processing etc.), so the mold manufacturing can be said is the foundation of design. Mold manufacturing is relatively simple, at present, a higher degree of automation of mechanical processing, mainly to learn all kinds of machine tools, operations and mechanical basic knowledge (mechanical drawings, processes, etc.). As for your fear that nothing can be learned, it is impossible, as long as you work hard, you can still learn.
- Q:Am I allowed to skip the process and die as a mold designer? I have been working for a month and have a good knowledge of the machining process
- The mold design should have a full understanding of the mold organization and each component
- Q:Major in mold design and manufacturing, mechanical manufacturing and automation
- Machinery manufacturing and automation is a profession that will never be eliminated! Relatively speaking, the design and manufacture of mold is relatively high wages, and the trend of development will be "strong"! If I had to choose it now, I would definitely choose the design and manufacture of the die! Of course, career and personal preferences are inseparable from the relationship
- Q:Attention should be paid to improvements in die design as well as improvements in EDM
- This kind of thing is not good to help, you have done the trouble and difficulties encountered, others do not know. You can have a good memory and discuss it with your friends. There will probably be many more things like this in the future.
- Q:CAD die file for die pressing die design
- The owner asked you to do the same, the same course design information, willing to buy?
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range