Quick Details Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Brand||MOULDSZ||Material||stainless steel sheet ,alluminium sheet|
|Surface||Chrome Plating, Sandblasting, Painting||MOQ||500pcs|
Specifications Of Sheet Metal Mould
|Material||stainless steel, cast iron, pig iron, carbon steel, alloy steel, non-ferrous, grey iron, ductile cast iron,etc|
|Surface||polishing, machining, plating, Heat Treatment, painting,ect|
|Processing||Die Casting + Machining|
1) 350T-1800T aluminum die casting machinery
2) CNC milling and turning, grinding, honing, lapping, broaching and other secondary machining.
3) integral CNC machineries & four machining centers, such as milling, broaching, drilling, turning, planning, grinding machinery and three-axle machining centers.
|Sndard|| OEM manufacturing as per customers requirements or drawings|
Application Of Sheet Metal Mould
Industrial parts, Machinery parts, construction parts, valve parts, train, craft, door handle, hinge, hydraulic pressure, construction, agricultural machinery, auto parts,ect.
Packaging /Delivery Of Sheet Metal Mould
packaging:with the wooden pallet or do according to customers' need
Delivery :according to customers' order quantity
- Q:About die design and machining
- Mold design to understand the processing technology, that is feasible, there are optimization, not designed, can be processed or easy to process. Therefore, mold design must be a little understanding of mechanical processing, milling, milling, grinding, CNC, EDM, WE, etc., if you learn mechanical processing, from above to pick a school. PS designed to pay low, the office comfortable, long-term plan, it is recommended to learn this.... Processing, tired, but can be described as a craft. General companies do three years to do the competent, but also boil through, and wages are almost the same.
- Q:What are the prospects for NC machining and die design and manufacture?
- CNC machining is not very tired, wages can also beMold design and manufacturing - design costs mental, I now get this worry.. Not much money..That is making and dealing with the sub block to move every day hundreds of pounds of iron you love then I don't care....Go to the mold factory and see what you know.
- Q:What are the types of moulds? What is the main job of mold design? Does mold design need to be opened, such as machining centers, CNC machine tools, or design before a single computer?
- Mold types are: stamping die, injection mold, casting mold, drawing die, die casting, and so on.The mold design mainly take a product of his abrasive finishing 2 out of the picture, and 3 dimensions.The mold designer just needs to draw a picture in front of the computer.
- Q:Learn die design, what information books to buy good?
- There are a lot of books about the mold, so you can go online and find out!
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- After graduation, do NC programming firstBasically Cimatron and MasterCAM software, programming with moreUG programming super slowThe reason is that the mold design must understand the processingNC programming CNC is the most critical partAt the same time programming to learn PRO/E or UG a go dieThen, when you have the opportunity to do mold design, you can reflect the processing capacityOf course, it's a long processWe here mold design, 5K processing, 3K two will be 8KIf the product structure design is also combined, of course, as well as the appearance of product performanceThat's the sprint to 20W
- Q:some one About mould problem
- First, the mold design, you must understand the entire mold processing technology, so you must understand the mold addition processSecond, the price of the mold is not certain, some thousands, some millions
- Q:Mold design and manufacture, post employment direction
- The employment is the main mold design, mold manufacturing industry sales assistant, mold designers, draftsmen, mold fitter, Turner, Xigong, CNC machining programming operator etc.
- Q:What's the future of the mold?
- Many people first thought is to go to school or training institutions of this kind to learn, there are equipment ah, ah teacher heard he is very pleased with oneself, really can let yourself from that after the meteoric rise. Not really! In many places, tuition is only 3000-6000, and some are even lower! But you must think about it, the mold design really good learning, should be able to design independently of the mold! Rather than just talking about it, draw some lines in the various 2D3D software! Don't think so, you will learn, if give you a mobile phone shell products to you design mold, light will draw lines from a hair ah! So, learn mold design, first do not expect to learn what software, which teach software which section, software is just a tool, as long as any software design, can quickly reach a formal final mould design drawings on the line, now the main 2D is CAD, 3D is the main UG, PROE, followed by SOLIDWORKS CATIA, etc.. Learn mold design, light is the key to learn mold design technology itself, and the actual masters in the design of factory working experience! Without this, even if you can all the world's software, 3D, 2D, can you?! The factory can only act as a draftsman! The salary is at most 2000. Is that your goal? No You must master the design skills of the die and some masters' own design experience, so that you can succeed in order to get a high salary! Want to learn mold design, want to enter the mold industry, you first want to see which mold the most promising, the scope of the mold is very wide, but only the most promising plastic mold! Plastic mold is mold...
- Q:Looking for a technical school to learn die design
- Pro, Guangdong Baiyun University acridine, training students to master mold design and manufacturing knowledge, proficient in computer aided drawing (CAD, UG) design; able to skillfully use all kinds of ordinary machine tools and CNC milling machine processing hardware, CNC skilled mold and plastic mold; five gold master mold the plastic mold assembly, commissioning, maintenance and product test technology, skilled talents with modern enterprise management capabilities.Main courses: Hardware mold design, plastic mold design, UG mold design, NC programming processing, mold CAD drawing, mold electrical processing, mold assembly test mold, mold subject training, mold enterprise management.Jobs: mold fitter, CNC machine operator, EDM, wire cutting technician, computer aided drafting (CAD, UG), mechanical products, mold structure designer, QC.Technical certificate: computer (Mechanical) aided design (CAD) (intermediate), die maker (middle, advanced).
- Q:What are the necessary skills in mold design and manufacturing?
- First of all, a wealth of mechanical knowledge, such as metal materials, mechanical coordination, engineering mechanics, mechanical manufacturing and so on.Manufacturing must have extensive experience in machining and fitter assembly.The core curriculum design and manufacture of professional mold and main practice: mechanical drawing, mechanical design, engineering materials and heat treatment, numerical control technology, mold manufacturing technology, plastic mold design and plastic mould design and stamping process and die design, plastic molding machine, mold, CAD/CAM mold price estimation, machining practice, fitter skill training, CNC machine operation training, mold skill training and graduation practice (Design), and the main characteristics of courses and PracticeMold design and manufacturing to master the basic training of mold design and manufacturing expertise, has strong practical ability, in the production of the first line in mold design, process design, mold manufacturing, mold maintenance, quality management, to adapt to mechanical mold industry production, management and service needs of the first line, high quality professional skills talents with good occupation ethics and innovative spirit.Training target of mold design and manufacturing specialty is to cultivate all-round development of morality, intelligence, body, beauty, good occupation quality, manufacturing industry, advanced technology and specialized personnel engaged in mold design, process design, mold stamping and plastic molding processing, CNC machine tool operation and production management work. For manufacturing, to achieve the level of mold manufacturing technicians, design to achieve the level of assistant designers.
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range