Quick Details Of Metal Stamping
|Brand Name||MOULDSZ||Material||Stainless steel|
|Coating||Zinc plating||Size||Different size can do|
Specifications Of Metal Stamping
|Material||Stainless steel, steels ,aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy, etc|
|Processing||Mold designing, stamping, stretching, deep drawing, bending, welding, plating, assembling and packaging.|
|Coating||nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, gold plating, acid pickling, etc.|
|Production|| Supply more than 10,000pcs per day with one mold|
Features Of Metal Stamping
1) With thickness from 0.1-0.4mm
2) High precision
3) Digital camera contact and cell phone contact
4) Mainly applied in battery contacts, locks, machinery, home appliances and electronic products
5) The products range is continuously being broadened
6) We make every endeavor to develop towards high precision and highly
sophisticated to satisfy customers' requirements
Application Of Metal Stamping
Electric meters, shunts, temperature controllers (thermostats), mutual inductors, current transformers, relays, transformers, sound ,car GPS ,Car chargers, etc
Packaging & Delivery Of Metal Stamping
1.Packaging:with the waterproof paper or do as your need .
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- Yu Dan said, you should absorb knowledge like a sponge. The two must learn, the design work should be studied more deeply, the school only has the foundation, does not apply. Remember, to learn oral English well, you have the opportunity to be a top executive in foreign investment.
- Q:PLC programming in mold design and automation control
- It depends on your hobby! Automatic control is high, but the practical application of the theory of knowledge is not long. The key is experience, unless you're rocket! When you get to the actual job, you know it's not as theoretical as you think, but the theory determines your altitude! I am not abrasive you think is intuitive, if they say to you like the abrasive is too simple, after all he is a subject inside there are many things that you do not line, also need to learn a lot of Kung fu!
- Q:I am reading materials, molding and control engineering, the choice is the direction of mold processing, and no one can say how the employment direction?
- Material forming and Control Engineering (material processing, control and information technology)Objective: to cultivate the basic principle of material processing, computer control and information science knowledge and skills, master the material forming process automation and artificial intelligence, expert information system establishment and development, mechanical parts and tooling of the computer aided design and manufacturing, new materials preparation and processing, advanced forming technology and equipment the structure and properties of materials, analysis and control of professional knowledge, to senior engineering and technical personnel engaged in material processing, computer and information technology application in the field of product and technology development, design and manufacturing, quality control, management and other aspects.Main courses: Fundamentals of materials science, material forming principle, material structure and properties of computer numerical control principle, advanced materials processing technology, surface engineering, modern materials aided design and manufacturing, mold CAD/CAM, computer simulation technology, control engineering and numerical control principle and programming, testing technology and control engineering and computer network and expert information the application, in material processing and material processing enterprise computer management information system, material processing quality analysis and control, micro analysis and computer image processing.
- Q:Mold design and manufacturing wages
- It is learnt that, at present, China's mold enterprises generally encountered a shortage of talent, the shortage of qualified personnel has become a constraint to further improve the level of mold technology, mold industry further development bottleneck. Senior mechanic mould talent salary rose because many enterprises difficult to hire skilled personnel salary, leading to the rising trend, such as the general salary mold design professionals 3000 yuan, NC personnel monthly salary of 3500 yuan, with a monthly salary of senior workers design, processing, modeling the whole operation process of more than 5000 yuan, which skills are relatively good talent salary over a million yuan is not uncommon. According to the relevant person in charge, the students did not die graduation, there are many companies competing in advance booking, and student negotiation. So far, the enterprise out of the minimum monthly salary is 3000 yuan, the past have mold industry experience to students, many enterprises with an annual salary of 100 thousand yuan hired away. The latest news from the annual salary of 100 thousand Dongguan senior mould talent talent market in Dongguan, Dongguan, at least 3000 senior mold talent shortage, with a pass professional training in PRO/E, UG and other aspects of work experience in mold design, mold manufacturing and technical personnel, salary is more than 100 thousand yuan, according to the introduction, with Dongguan to build manufacturing city, corporate demand for mold talent growing, the existing mold design and numerical control technology can not meet the manufacturing industry in Dongguan demand. Mold design, mold development, mold maintenance, CAM/CNC engineers, CNC programming, CNC machining has become one of the highest recruitment positions in the Dongguan talent market. In all sorts of trick...
- Q:What basic knowledge do CNC milling machine software programming and mold design require? Where do you start learning?
- First map (operating a year should be no problem), basic mechanical design (for parameters selection of materials, useful) g and M instruction swansoft simulation software according to the self help. There are programming books, it is best to look at the reasonable knife and notes, imitate examples of programming. To learn another software, you can use mastercam.
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- The design is to draw the shape of the mold on paper or computer, and use two-dimensional images to express the three-dimensional mold. Manufacturing is the process of drawing a mold on a paper or computer by a lathe. Better spatial imagination! And junior high school does not matter, a lot of things you want to make up, or it is easy to fill.
- Q:Which is more important, UG or CAD, in die design?
- You can think of it with your toes, ug.UG is it good?! First of all, the surface is refined, that is, UG modeling graduate, as for other, such as assembly engineering drawing, rendering, motion simulation, CAE, UG wiring, etc., you have mastered it? If I do, I can barely say, "fine."".UG is not a supplement, it is a mechanical minimum, as far as CAD is concerned, let alone the foundation of the foundation!
- Q:What's the meaning of the "section difference" in the die design?
- The mold design section refers to make the difference in the draft.
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- I am using UG P/E here, also used here, the two is often used, but also very convenientAll two have their advantages, so the two ones are betterPersonally think UG and powerful, UG can also programming, have the ability to learn all two
- Q:What is the flow of mold design?
- When I do die design to get the products, first look at the size of the product, product requirements (materials, points, etc.), and then look at the structure of the product, for example on what needs to be done to open mold, which [dead (slider), inclined top, collision and cutter teeth, the most common core according to the characteristics of the products], there are some products, only a parting direction, some products will have a variety of parting direction, this refers to the type of die surface. The same direction of the mold parting surface can also be produced according to different products go to different places, parting the ingenious will reduce the mold cost and prolongs the service life of the mould, really want to know the process to mold factories to see inside,
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range