Quick Details Of Metal Stamping
|Brand Name||MOULDSZ||Material||Stainless steel|
|Coating||Zinc plating||Size||Different size can do|
Specifications Of Metal Stamping
|Material||Stainless steel, steels ,aluminum alloy, red copper, brass, bronze alloy, etc|
|Processing||Mold designing, stamping, stretching, deep drawing, bending, welding, plating, assembling and packaging.|
|Coating||nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, gold plating, acid pickling, etc.|
|Production|| Supply more than 10,000pcs per day with one mold|
Features Of Metal Stamping
1) With thickness from 0.1-0.4mm
2) High precision
3) Digital camera contact and cell phone contact
4) Mainly applied in battery contacts, locks, machinery, home appliances and electronic products
5) The products range is continuously being broadened
6) We make every endeavor to develop towards high precision and highly
sophisticated to satisfy customers' requirements
Application Of Metal Stamping
Electric meters, shunts, temperature controllers (thermostats), mutual inductors, current transformers, relays, transformers, sound ,car GPS ,Car chargers, etc
Packaging & Delivery Of Metal Stamping
1.Packaging:with the waterproof paper or do as your need .
2.Delivery : according to your order quantity .
- Q:What's the meaning of the "section difference" in the die design?
- Mold design refers to the digital design enterprises engaged in mold, including mold and die, based on the traditional mold design, the full application of digital design tools, improve the quality of mold design, shorten the period of mould design. The mold is a kind of industrial product material forming the structure specific through a certain way, but also be able to mass produce a production tool with industry parts of a certain shape and size requirements. As large as airplanes, cars, small cups and nails, almost all industrial products must be molded by moulds. The high precision, high consistency and high productivity of the parts produced by the mould are incomparable to any other processing methods. Mold to a large extent determine the quality of products, benefits and new product development capabilities.
- Q:Plastic mould design and NC programming
- Yu Dan said, you should absorb knowledge like a sponge. The two must learn, the design work should be studied more deeply, the school only has the foundation, does not apply. Remember, to learn oral English well, you have the opportunity to be a top executive in foreign investment.
- Q:What are the commonly used software for die design?
- I am using UG P/E here, also used here, the two is often used, but also very convenientAll two have their advantages, so the two ones are betterPersonally think UG and powerful, UG can also programming, have the ability to learn all two
- Q:What is the difference between mold design and mold manufacturing? Hard to learn?
- Well, to tell you, the mold design is the design model, made by the mold maker, according to the model Depends on your interest, interest, learning is easy.
- Q:Mold design department, the general service department to find suppliers outside processing, but the general do not understand mold design, only to find lower prices suppliers, because suppliers are general affairs
- It seems that your factory is relatively large, so the plant system will not change easily.You must be on the mold design: 1 mold production requirements to write clearly, but also to write high; 2 must have mold maker test and suggestion right; 3 if the general recommended suppliers do not match, not the quality, you should react to the veterans by the boss, you decide to mold supplier
- Q:How should numerical control be combined with mold design?
- Fundamentals: engineering drawings, processed materials, cutting tools, mechanical design fundamentals, engineering mechanics, cold die foundations, plastic mold foundations, CNC machining and processes, etc..
- Q:In the processing and design of the mold, the quadrilateral and the single side of that advantage, where are there?
- If all departments have been accustomed to four points in the words, it is recommended not to modify, and before we want to change the company, the result is a mess, especially the discharge department, the mold is big, the number of electrodes can not touch.There will be many unexpected conditions, ha ha... Must change, you can try, but the whole department should be highly coordinated, or you will be exhausted
- Q:How about the employment prospects of mold design and manufacturing?
- According to the relevant person in charge, die students are not completed, there are many enterprises competing to book, in advance with students to negotiate. So far, the minimum monthly salary of enterprises is 3000 yuan, in the past there are die industry experience students, many enterprises were 100 thousand yuan annual salary, hired Dongguan senior mold talents, annual salary of 100 thousand. The latest news from the talent market in Dongguan, Dongguan, at least 3000 senior mould talent shortage, a trained in PRO/E, UG and other aspects of work experience in mold design, mold manufacturing and technical personnel, often more than 100 thousand yuan annual salary.
- Q:I want to teach myself the die design (plastic mould). Please tell me which books I need. What's the title of the book? I'd like to have more details. Thank you
- Plastic mould design guide - plastic processing machinery and die design series
- Q:What is the flow of mold design?
- A question is hard to say in strict terms. Every factory has the tactics of each factory! A set of mold also has a lot of design methods, but also depends on manufacturers requirements, product quality requirements and die prices!
MOULDSZ is a versatile manufacturing factory - we specialise in supplying products made to customers` specification. The most important areas of our business are: manufacturing of stamping parts,hardware parts,shrapnels,stamping parts made of aluminium, copper & stainless steel, etc. Also auto parts,household applience spare parts like wash machine,air condition,refrige etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 2.5 Million - US$ 5 Million
||Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe, Central, America, Northern Europe, Southern Europe, South Asia, Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||less than 50 People
||about 500 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range