Specifications of Sample Warping Machine
1. Working width:max.2200mm
2. Warping yarn speed:0-1000m/min(depending on yarn diameter , ends / cm and type o
Packaging & Delivery of Sample Warping Machine
Packaging Details: standard seaworth transportation packing
Delivery Detail: 60 days
Technical indicators of Sample Warping Machine
1. Working width:max.2200mm
2. Warping yarn speed:0-1000m/min(depending on yarn diameter , ends / cm and type of yarn)
3. Warping length: min 7m --max.700m (depending on yarn diameter , ends / cm and type of yarn)
4. kinds of yarn: wool, cotton, synthetic, silk and other knids of yarn
5. Warp density:min.4ends/cm---max.240ends/cm
6. Automatic leasing device
7.16 colour selection(16 accumulaters)
8. Stopping device for yarn breakage
9.beam speed: max.30m/min
9. Personal computer( with textile design software)
- Q:What is the method of elimination?
- Adjust the loom opening time. General rapier loom is 305 degrees, plain weave fabric control in 310 degrees to 315 degrees, twill fabric control in the 320 degrees to 325 degrees is appropriate.
- Q:What is the development of air-jet looms in various countries?
- Now the main representative of the domestic air-jet looms are: Qingdao Hongqi textile machinery JA11A type, spr700 Si Pulan air-jet looms, Xianyang loom GAX and ZA209i type, in the textile machinery GA718 type, Weifang Jinzi JS21N type, Suzhou Textile Machinery ASGA701 Type and so on.
- Q:What are the classification of shuttleless looms?
- Water jet looms: the use of water as the weft insertion medium, jet water to the weft to produce friction traction, so that the weft on the fixed cheese into the shed. Water jet looms are characterized by high speed and high unit yield. They are mainly applied to the production of smooth, hydrophobic filament chemical fiber fabrics.
- Q:What is steaming technology?
- Steamed mainly used for wool fabric and its blended products, can also be used for silk, viscose fiber and other fabrics
- Q:Where is PET resin generally used ?
- 1. film sheet: all kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic sterile packaging materials; textiles, precision instruments, electrical components of high-grade packaging materials; tapes, video, film, computer floppy, metal coating and photographic film And other materials; electrical insulation materials, capacitor film, flexible printed circuit boards and membrane switches and other electronic fields and machinery.
- Q:What is the rapier?
- With shuttleless looms instead of shuttle looms, rapier looms will become the main production of woven fabrics.
- Q:What is weight loss technology?
- Weight reduction is the use of polyester in a higher temperature and a certain concentration of caustic alkali solution generated by the hydrolysis of the fiber gradually dissolution, the fabric weight reduction (weight loss is generally controlled at 20% to 25%
- Q:What is rot ptoofing?
- In the hot and humid climatic conditions, the textile contains pulp and fat and other substances, the microorganisms are easy to breed, bacteria, line mold, mold secretion of enzymes can break down the fiber into their food and cause fiber damage.
- Q:What is whitening technology?
- The use of light complement color principle to increase the textile whiteness of the process known as whitening finishing, also known as white.
- Q:What is the difference between a textile and a woven fabric?
- Knitted fabric is woven by the yarn woven into the fabric, divided into weft and warp.
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range