Packaging & Delivery ofTextile Raw Materials Processing Machinery D
Packaging Detail: to be packed in seaworthy strong wooden case or carton.
Delivery Detail: about 20days after receipt of the down payment.
Specifications of Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery D
It is used for making hollow cotton fiber PP into the fluffy cotton products.Textile Raw Materials Processing Machinery.
Total power; 2.95KW voltage: 380V, 50Hz
Main power : 2.2kWthe power of the conveying fan: 0.75kW
overall size :( L*W*H): 3000×850×1300mm
gross weight: 600kg
Application ofTextile Raw Materials Processing Machinery D
It is mainly used for making hollow cotton fiber PP into the fluffy cotton products look like clouds
And applicable to garment, bedding, pillow, and stuff toy, Make products more plumpy & elastic.
It wears conveying fan (user can choose the outlet, it can be padded directly).
- Q:What are the classification of shuttleless looms?
- Rapier loom: with a rigid or flexible rapier head, bring hold, guide weft. Rapier looms in addition to the appropriate weaving plain and texture fabric, which is characterized by easy color change, suitable for multi-color weft fabric for yarn-dyed, double-velvet fabric, terry fabric and decorative fabric production
- Q:What is liquid cleaning (Uquid)?
- At the same time to wash through the finishing and deflation finishing laid the foundation
- Q:What is steaming technology?
- Steaming finishing is the use of wool fiber in the hot and humid conditions of stereotypes
- Q:Why rapier loom electric control box 100v light does not shine?
- With shuttleless looms instead of shuttle looms, rapier looms will become the main production of woven fabrics.
- Q:What is coating?
- The coated polymer is called a coating agent (or pulp), and the bonded polymer is called a film
- Q:What kind of looms are used for weaving yarn？
- Because four weft yarns are required, the rapier loom (or air jet loom) should be equipped with more than 4 weft wefts, and the shuttle loom should be loom loom.
- Q:What is flame-retarded?
- This process is called flame retardant finishing. The burning of textiles is a very complicated process
- Q:What is the fluff?
- Process, also known as brushed finishing. Mainly used for woolen fabric, acrylic fabric and cotton fabric
- Q:What is the development of rapier looms?
- After World War II, 50 years to 60 years to achieve commercial production, and gradually made significant progress, the current rapier weaving rate of more than 1500m / min.
- Q:What is weight loss technology?
- Weight reduction is the use of polyester in a higher temperature and a certain concentration of caustic alkali solution generated by the hydrolysis of the fiber gradually dissolution, the fabric weight reduction (weight loss is generally controlled at 20% to 25%
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of textile machinery,Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East; Eastern Europe; Westen Europen
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||12000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range