||Hot Rolled,Cold Rolled,Cold Drawn,Forged
Quick Details ：
Steel Grade: Alloy Steel Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Dimensions: DIA: Max 800mm Technique: Hot Rolled or Forged
Application: Die Steel Bar Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
Special Use: Mold Steel Shape: Round bars/Flat bar/Plate
Heat treatment: Annealing/Q+T Test: SGS/UT100%/Elements testing
Certificate: ISO/Mill certificate
Technology: Hot Rolled/Forged/Clod Drawn
Surface treatment: Black/Peeling/Polishing/Machined
Model Number: 4140/1.7225/42CrMo/SCM44/42CrMo4
Delivery condition: Hot rolled or forged/ Peeled or black surface/annealed or QT
Packaging Details: seaworthy packing; 20ft: GW:17.5T; (5.80mX2.13mX2.18m,) 40ft: GW:22T; (11.8mX2.13mX2.18m,)
1,Size of 4140 Steel Round Bar
The specification can be customized.
3,Features of 4140 alloy steel
1, Chromium molybdenum alloy steel
2, Slightly higher carbon content then 4130
3, Greater strength and heat treatment
1, Applications in the oil and gas sector
2, Connection rods, collets, conveyor pins,
3, Gears, stem assemblies,
4, Pump shafts and tool holders
- Q:How to temper steel? ?
- I've okorder.com for back and forth communication. I could type up some lengthy post, you'd read it and be like I don't have that piece of gear and all my time is wasted.
- Q:how can i wax corten steel?
- If the steel is true Cor Ten steel, it does not require waxing. Cor Ten is a steel designed to rust slowly over time ... then the rust acts as a natural barrier to prevent further rust. Check out the United States Steel building in downtown Pittsburgh, PA ... its nickname is The Rusty Nail.
- Q:how are cold steel swords made?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: how are cold steel swords made? im buying a sword and i dont know if i should buy a cold steel sword or a normal sword and that i can some how make that cold steel
- Q:Red steel games don't look alike...?
- Well, since Red Steel was one of the games that released when the Wii came out, initially people thought it was would be amazing and bought it on impulse since there wasn't a lot of options in the beginning. Turns out that the game was extremely horrible and no one liked it. So the company who made Red Steel (sorry, I forgot their name) wanted to take a totally different approach to their next game. That's why its all different. I haven't played either game so if there were any cliffhangers in the first game unfortunately you never know what happened.
- Q:Is Steel a Pure Substance or a Mixture?
- Steel is mostly iron. However, it is an alloy or solid solution, or mixture of iron and other metals or sometimes carbon. All steel is a mixture. there are many varieties.
- Q:Nylon Or Steel Guitar FAST ANSWER!!!?
- Clearly it's nylon strings. Didn't you ask this before? You can hear the difference in tone, and the construction of the guitar is different than a steel stringed model.
- Q:steel and heat treating?
- Go to junkyard get old leaf spring, cut out knife, start sharpening. Why waste time heat treating steel when the spring steel as already be done.
- Q:Why nickel makes stainless steel non-magnetic when nickel itself is ferromagnetic?
- Steel is magnetic because of the alignment of the spin in the electrons of the atoms in the crystaline matrix of the steel. Nickel atoms are not the same size as Iron atoms and Chromium atoms. by having several different sizes of atoms in the alloy, it prevents a uniform crystaline matrix from being formed. If you imagine a box of marbles that are all the same size, they will all settle into a regular pattern in the box. But a bunch of mismatched marbles will be jumbled together in irregular patterns. This prevents the magnetic properties of either element from asserting itself.
- Q:Why can hot rolled coils be placed outside?
- Because the stress of participation should be eliminated
- Q:Which Material is Better? Glulam or Steel?
- Depends on what you mean by better. Steel is more difficult to work with and now more expensive. Glulam can do everything that you need in a home. You would be able to span further with steel, but that is not usually an issue in a home. Personally I would use glulam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range