General Information Of Galvalume Steel Coil AZ150
With Cold Rolled Steel as base metal,with the aluzinc coated, finally the plate steel is called galvalume steel. Galvalume steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Galvanized Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:whats the benifits of using steel material for fasteners?
- Relatively cheap, strong, and non-toxic. For Carbon Steel alloys rust and corrosion are problems. For stainless alloys, cost becomes the problem [and corrosion is not eliminated]
- Q:What are black steel pipes made of ?
- Just because two things are painted red doesn't mean that they're the same. You need to know what type of iron (if it really is iron, but doubtful) your black iron pipe is made from. Sometimes standard pipe used in commercial applications for plumbing is called black pipe by the contractors. This type of black pipe is usually A53. Pipes can come in many types of grades of steel. Is the pipe A500, A53, A106, etc? Each grade has slightly different chemical compositions that give the steel different mechanical characteristics. Also, pipe can come in different schedules (wall thicknesses) which does not change the outside diameter of the pipe. With an increase in wall thickness a pipe will become more rigid.
- Q:Will this steel rust?
- Does it say stainless steel on it?
- Q:How durable is stainless steel jewelry?
- The bigger question is how will the watch movement hold up over time? If you have a lifetime warranty, don't worry about it they will probably offer a replacement if it gets too expensive to repair. Most men I know have given up watches except for the wrist jewelry look when going out, as you say. Because everyone carries a cellphone and doesn't actually need a wacth any more.
- Q:Greatest steel guitar songs in country music history?
- the answer would could be chum Emmons..he's performed with a number of the excellent artists in Nastyville!!! he's the guy who made all those Ray fee songs so bone chilling.
- Q:is stainless steel and surgical steel the same?
- No it's not. I have worked in several different shops, selling body jewelry for years.-All inside malls- Every place I have worked (all specializing solely body jewelry) have used surgical steal. Not 100% on the grade for all items, but *most* were 316. Some items will be stainless or titanium. Typically stainless is cheaper and personally, I'd rather have a variety in metals because not everyone in the world is allergic to nickel, so why not have cheaper stainless items available for others? If you go up to any mall cart and tell them you have a nickel allergy, they should know to only show you surgical steal....unless they're idiots, which unfortunately some of them are. That being said, I have walked into tattoo shops and they have tried to charge me 35$ for a back and ball for my Monroe.....just a solid white gem.....The receptionist tried to argue with me on the quality of surgical steal, telling me, my products are lower grade and that's why she can charge me nearly 4x the amount. Well, I'm telling you guys, it's bullshit. I saw a display item in the original packaging and it was from the exact same company I ordered from. This was a very popular/redound shop in my area. They lie to push their product because they believe they can con you into buying it because they are the ones who pierced you (or in my case, sat at a counter and had me sign a few forms). It's just a bunch of **** guys...seriously, don't fall for it.
- Q:What is the best steel to use for making a knife?
- 01 tool steel is easier to work with. You need to contact places like Pop Knives and Supplies out of Washington, Georgia or Sheffield Steel out of Florida, I made custom knives for years with my husband. Made alot with ATS-34 Stainless. Look at links on my website source.
- Q:CONNECTING STAINLESS STEEL TUBE (SOLDER?)?
- Compression Ferrel connections are the best. for small diameter pipe and tubing. A local hardware shop can supply you with the necessary parts and pieces and can also give you a step by step procedure/self help brochure. This will also allow you to install any valve or t or blank in the piping system. The only tools required will be wrenchs and a tube/piping cutter for this type of installation. Brazing is accomplished by heating the base metal and then the rod. There are different types of brazing rod such as brass, bronze etc.. you will also need a can of flux to coat the rod or you can buy the rod pre-coated. If the seam is flat metal you can use the heat from the brazing tip to make the filler rod follow the direction you want. This also includes vertical such as on an auto body. I would suggest practicing this in a safe area. Always utilize a fire extinguisher, brazing goggles, welding gloves and wear a long sleeve shirt for your protection.
- Q:Can fire resistant building materials burn hot enough to melt steel columns?
- A fire doesn't have to melt steel to do damage. Merely softening the steel makes it weaker and easier to bend. Structural collapse can then occur at temperatures far lower than melting temps. Ask yourself why does a blacksmith heat steel to work and bend it?
- Q:A question about steel?
- I think it might be a bit brittle and could break from metal fatigue.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range