Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:How much pressure can concrete and steel take?
- About all I remember is concrete can stand tremendous compression but almost no stretch .
- Q:what are some advantages of stainless steel?
- It is great for knives because it stays chromed looking without rust. The steel is very hard so holds an edge for a long time. If it contains enough nickel it also is not magnetic, which some applications need this trait It is used for exhaust pipes in good cars, because it doesn't corrode from exhaust like common steel will, so the exhaust pipes last very long. Stainless is used for sinks, ovens, and kitchen appliances because it holds a shine, is very durable , doesn't crack or get burn holes like plastic would. It doesn't rust and is easy to clean and has a good color. It is used on exterior building panels for the same reason , plus it adds the same structural strength as regular steel without the maintenance of painting and rust removal. It is great for pans because you can scrub it without scraping it and it conducts heat well and cleans easily because the surface is smooth and hard So it has the same advantages of strength and fabrication as regular steel, without the downside of rust and ugliness. More cost (it contains chromium and nickel which are expensive) and harder to weld is two of it's shortcomings
- Q:Steel guitar information for a beginner?
- Hello okorder.com/ I'm not familiar with the brand...it's certainly not commonly played....but it has the features you need for a starter guitar.
- Q:Consider an experiment in which an aluminum soft drink can and a steel soup can are left outside for a few da?
- Steel rusts, aluminum doesn't so the steel can would be rusty and the aluminum can would not.
- Q:Ideas for Fantasy Culture: Steel Making?
- Well, steel is just modified iron, so you're going to have to start with acquiring the iron first. For that, you're most likely going to be using some sort of underground mining somewhere - either they do that themselves, or they purchase the iron elsewhere. Assuming you're not dealing with meteoric iron (which is possible, but pretty uncommon), or iron sands (not likely in a woodland area), then unless you're dealing with a rocky outcropping with iron veins out in the open, I'm pretty sure there needs to be somebody doing some digging. That said, it doesn't need to be a full raping of the land scenario. A couple of minor mines, some small-scale smelting operations, and somebody knowing the secret of making steel, and it could give you small amounts of steel without making an ecological disaster.
- Q:why do you heat steel when hardening?
- Heat treatment deforms the crystal micro structure of the Steel. With heat (and cold) treatment the organisation or Diffusion of the micro particles can be manipulated. There is a higher concentration of particles after heat treatment, thus making the micro structure of the steel more dense, and the physical performance of the steel better. Stronger. Hope this helps ! Please like.
- Q:Uhm steel?
- If you want to know everything about steel, there's no way you're going to get an answer on Yahoo that is comprehensive enough. What you want to do is get some books on steel metallurgy, engineering properties of materials, and maybe machine design depending on your application. Topics will include molecular structure, material properties, alloying, stress and strain, work hardening, creep, computing damage and lifetime cycles, corrosion, toughness vs hardness, heat treating, and a ton of others. If you want to sharpen steel, that is a whole topic in itself concerning different blade profiles and their sharpness, edge holding, ease of sharpening, type of grind etc.
- Q:How do we use steel ?
- Iron and steel are used widely in the construction of roads, railways, infrastructure, and buildings. Most large modern structures, such as stadiums and skyscrapers, bridges, and airports, are supported by a steel skeleton. Even those with a concrete structure will employ steel for reinforcing. In addition to widespread use in major appliances and cars steel is used in a variety of other construction-related applications, such as bolts, nails, and screws.Other common applications include shipbuilding, pipeline transport, mining, aerospace, white goods, office furniture, steel wool, tools, and armour in the form of personal vests or vehicle armour.
- Q:fallout 3, broken steel?
- I wish you people would put your questions in the right place.
- Q:How do I remove rust from a steel saw?
- I would suggest rust removal by electrolysis. Search youtube for that. It probably will not affect the metal but there are no guarantees. I would run a test on another metal. Also this process can be dangerous because hydrogen gas is a by-product - remember not to smoke or be cooking nearby! The Easy way is with BlackStar Rust Remover. It will turn the metal black and convert the rust to metal which can then be painted or left black.
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range