Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted Aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
General Information Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
508mm or 610mm
According to RAL color fan
Commercial and structural quality
Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
JIS G 3322, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Full wrapped with anti-damped paper inside, iron sheet wrapped outside, and bundled by iron strips
Base Steel Grade
SGCC, SGCD, DX51D+Z DX52D+Z; S200GD, S220GD, S280GD,S350GD,CS,FS,SS
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Technical Data Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
It can be widely used in transportation, light industry, civil usage and farming. It is also the perfect building material in construction for making steel roofing, corrugate sheet, sandwich panel for wall or roofing, facade wall,shutters and home appliance.
Packaging & Delivery Of Cheap Prepainted Aluzinc Steel Coil-ASTM A755M
The packing of coils consists of anti-damp paper, PVC film, hardboard paper, steel box, strapped with steel strips, fitted with locks and edge protectors and guarantees the optimal condition of the delivered goods. Each coil can be additionally fitted with wooden/steel skids(eye to the side) or wooden pallets(eye to the sky).
Delivery Detail: As customer requested
- Q:Stainless steel pots?
- If you are changing cook ware to improve your health, don't go with non-stick, because you will eventually be ingesting all that coating. The best cookware is cast iron, and the next best is stainless steel. The idea behind this recommendation is to reduce as many stresses on your immune system, so your systems can help you heal. There may be lots of other things you can do to eliminate chemicals and toxins from your house and food, so start with one thing at a time. Get some stainless steel mixing bowls, one stainless steel pot to boil water in, and then look into eating more raw foods. Use your blender and broiler. Good luck. I believe you can heal following eliminating the toxins from your house and food.
- Q:Superman man of steel?
- I don't think Wolverine could stab Superman. The name Man of Steel is just a nickname that was acquired through the years. Just like Superman is able to fly, but when the initial comic came out, he could only, leap tall buildings with a single bound, and is stronger than a locomotive. Of course, now he can fly and is MUCH more stronger than a train! hahahahah. So even though Wolverine is cool, I hardly doubt he could stab Superman...not that he would of course. =)
- Q:Stainless steel sword?
- Stainless steel only works for knives, anything past 12 inches it starts getting brittle, carbon steel is what you are looking for. As far as home defense, if you don't know how to use it, you will be worse off.
- Q:Question about building buildings with a steel frame.?
- The steel is all custom fabricated in what are called structural steel fabrication shops. Each Building is designed by architects then the frame is designed by engineers to support whatever load is being applied to the building. After the engineering is done it goes out for a bid package where a fab shop estimates how much to charge for the fabrication of the steel and the erection of the steel. Once a company wins the bid, it then has to design how the steel will connect with one another and have it approved by an engineering firm to assure the connections are strong enough. Once all of that happens the fab shop orders raw steel beams and angle iron and steel plate at stock lengths. Beams are then cut into the right length and holes drilled in the proper places. The beam is then marked with a number that tells the erectors where it goes. The steel is then shipped out in batches to the construction site where it is unloaded and shook out into an organized place to grab them with a crane. They are then put together like a toy model, there are instructions that say what beam goes where and what size bolt to use. The welding you see being done is on really critical moments that need extra strength. That is about how it goes in a nutshell. It is a bit more complicated than that but it gives you an idea.
- Q:Will this steel rust?
- Stainless steel is not rust proof. it's just rust resistant. It will rust. It just takes much longer to do so... So, yes, I'd dry it well after use, and even consider wiping it with a cloth containing a very lite coating of oil.
- Q:What is the accuracy of steel tape inspection
- This is the smallest scale brothers precision measuring tools, minimum scale steel tape is mm, mm is estimated to read out the data, such as steel tape measure length is 12.5 mm, which is 12 in the steel tape on the scale with the number of 0.5.It was read out. So the accuracy is millimeters.
- Q:what steel is best for a survival/utility knife?
- Ok, lets define what is Damascus steel. The modern Damascus is basically any steel that shows a pattern. Patterns are accomplished by 1. manipulating the crystal structure or 2. by combining 2 or more different alloys together. The blade you are looking at is referred to as a pattern welded blade. Damascus is only as strong as it's base components + heat treat and design. The strongest will be obtained by combining high carbon and low carbon steels. I do this by using steel cable. The patterns aren't real bold but are interesting none the less. To break it you must brake the hard steel and tear through the soft iron. The laminated stuff works the same way. For greater edge holding I use all high carbon, varying alloy content from simple carbon to chromium/nickle alloys. These are what you normally find in pattern welded blades. A fine pattern that has many lamination's crossing the edge will offer the best edge holding. Properly done one can get the DCE or damascus cutting effect where the soft layers wear away faster than the hard layers almost making the blade self sharpening. Is that blade good? Buy it if you like it, it won't compare to a well made hand forged blade but is much cheaper. sorry for the overload.
- Q:Can i use an acoustic steel string as a steel-guitar?
- If you decide to get a true pedal steel, plan on spending some big money. Look on eBay for a Carter Starter. It will be the best guitar to start on...and not outgrow too fast.
- Q:Why are some steel companies more successful than others?
- Steel is a global commodity. There is some variety in product (flat rolled, tubing, etc), but basically the same product worldwide. Cost to the customer includes shipping of a very heavy product. Inputs are also heavy and costly to ship. Inputs: - Coal - Iron Ore. Some firms have the ability to recycle old steel, a competitive advantage. - Energy (very energy intensive industry) - Labor - Machinery. A new blast furnace is more efficient than 50 years old. So the most profitable steel firms have some of these characteristics: - Proximity to raw materials - Proximity to customers - Access to cheaper means of transportation; rail and sea - Newer machinery - Cheaper labor force - Reasonable cost for electricity and fuel for furnaces
- Q:What grade of steel is best suited for use on ships. Specifically trawlers?
- Best amusing on right here in a while ,simply heading to the harbour bar to look at the fleet are available ,Booboo edged for me ,preferred the Liverpool one ,probably subsequent time we ll inform Chrispen its just a pleasant raid ,however excellent ,the entire equal
Total area of XPSTEEL is approximately 600,000 square meters, and fixed assets of it is 2.5 billion Yuan;It specializes in manufacturing and selling hot-dipped galvanized steel sheet/coil , Prepainted steel sheet/coil hot-dipped,Galvalume steel sheet/coin , aluminum-zinc plated plate , cold-rolled products , Tin plate , hot-dipped aluminum steel sheet 50,000 tons, polysilicon 2,800 tons and single silicon wafer 8 million pieces;The Group has more than 1,800 employees, advanced professional manufacture equipment and matured technology as well as a team of high-quality professional management and technical talents.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||ISO 9001;ISO 14000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 600,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range