|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:Types of steel buildings?
- There are a number of designs which can be used to create different types of steel buildings as per the demands of the buyer or an investor. he various kinds of that can be constructed using steel are Homes, Hangars, Agriculture and Farm buildings for storage, Garages and Storage sheds, Open air sheds,, Barns, Arenas and stadiums, Automotive buildings with overhead doors and flexible framed openings, Religious buildings such as Churches and Temples, etc.
- Q:what are the differences between chrome and stainless steel?
- Chrome is a very hard metal that is plated over regular steel. It often chips and cracks off, allowing rust to form underneath. Stainless steel is an alloy of steel and nickel (I think) - sometimes the pipe is solid stainless, more often it's a coating. It doesn't rust, but also doesn't look as shiny in the beginning (stainless always looks better after a little time 0 chrome plate never lasts.) It's also softer, meaning that it doesn't tend to flake off like chrome does. Chrome plating if mainly for looks - stainless steel is for the longevity of your new parts. Chrome also tends to hold the heat in - not always good, as it will discolour with intense heat (very common on exhaust pipes), and the greater expansion and contraction during its usual heating and cooling cycles tends to make it flake off more easily. Bottom line - are you more interested in performance and keeping the car running well, or are you interested in temporary, short-term looks? After all, there's a reason that pro race engines don't use chrome plating.
- Q:Car accident with a steel mailbox?
- That's exactly what happened last winter where I worked. The driver's insurance (it was a late model SUV) paid for the damage to the vehicle and to our mailbox. The 4 inch steel post really bent the SUV.
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- Like others said about Stainless Steel, plus if bleach accidentally touched it, it will leave a permanent scar, Stainless Steel can be cleaned with water and soap then with baby oil. White will be better.
- Q:Steel or Nylon strings for my guitar?
- Musical style speaks volumes when it comes to this issue. Those who want high volume will be unhappy with unamplified nylon string guitars. From my perspective, the basic difference between steel and nylon is this: steel strings ring and nylon strings resonate. The volume produced by steel is generally much greater than nylon but, to my way of thinking, the sound resonance produced by the wood of your guitar is largely masked by steel strings. If you have a decently made guitar (generally, around a thousand dollars and up), the sound interplay between the wood and the strings in a nylon guitar is magical across the entire frequency range. With a steel string guitar, the sound produced by the vibrating string overpowers the wood resonance at all but low frequencies. Personally, I'll take a nylon string guitar any day for the sensitivity gained from the interplay between wood and vibrating string.
- Q:Where can I find an atomic structure of carbon steel?
- Carbon steel is a polycrystalline substance containing several compounds. Most of it is iron, but there are crystals of austenite and martensite present, plus other iron carbides. Each of these has a different atomic structure. The properties of the steel depend not so much on the atomic structures of the compounds, but more on the size and abundance of the crystals. The function of these crystals is to impede the movements of dislocations through the iron.
- Q:Fallout 3 Broken Steel Start up.?
- after you've downloaded broken steel, while playing in game you should get a message saying, broken steel loaded, then you can make your way to the purifier and finish of the col. and activate it, after-wards you will have to sit through the end movie, which I felt was longer than the original, then the broken steel part will start, which I wont ruin. If your still having problems, go into your DLC and delete broken steel, and re-install it.
- Q:Should I keep my steel cents as an investment?
- The steel in steel cents is the same as the steel in soup cans you throw out all the time. There is no sense in holding steel cents for their value as scrap. There are way too many steel cents around for them to ever have much numismatic value.
- Q:I have a question in alloy steel?
- Steel is basically an alloy of iron and carbon that has more than 0% carbon and less than 2% carbon. The alloy of carbon and iron with more than 2% carbon is considered cast iron. The bessemer process converts cast iron to steel by injecting oxygen into molter cast iron to burn off the excess carbon. Steel is also modified by adding additional elements like silicon, molydenum, vanadium, chrome, etc.
- Q:difference between steel and fiberglass?
- Steel will be heavier but easier to manufacture. There won't be a huge weight advantage because you can use steel mesh which works the same as solid, near enough, as an electromagnetic reflector. Steel can just be pressed, fiberglass has to be laid up of resin and mat and then allowed to cure. Fiberglass will also need to be coated in something conductive whereas you can just spray paint the steel, or even buy it pre-coated.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range