|Place of Origin: |
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
Wear Resistant Steel
as your requirements
all RAL colors or customers samples color
|Zinc coating: |
Standard export seaworthy packing
PE, PVDF, SMP, HDP
|Coil weight: |
|Coil ID: |
30% deposit, 70% by T/T against B/L copy; or by L/C
|Back coating thickness: |
|Top coating thickness: |
|Product Name: |
Prepainted galvanized steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Standard export packing, 4 eye bands and 4 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal and waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal and waterproof paper around circumference and bore protection|
|Delivery Detail:||25 Days after 30% deposit or L/C at sight|
PPGI/Color Coated Steel Plates
PPGI Color Coated Steel Sheet in Coil
With the sophisticated equipment, you can get the best quality with most competitiveprice PPGI as below.
Detailed Product Description of prepainted steel coil
Our prepainted steel coil production line imported from America AB Corp and British CT Corp,it can be regarded as one of the most advanced unit in China. Our prepainted steel coil have outstanding formability,superb durability,good adhesion,wide availablity.Quick and reliable delivery for both small and large orders is our promise.
Our factory specialing in the export of the prepainted steel coil PPGI,Color coated steel coil,PPGI ,prepainted steel coil,color coated steel coil,stainless steel and other building materials.And our company trading here,exporting prepainted steel coil PPGI with good qulity and low price in China
Our factory prepainted steel coil production line in Tianjin in 2008,and many factories before 2010 have not yet been established,We have a proven technology,and we ensure quality
Category of Painting
Silicon modified polyesters
Top side: 20+5microns;
Bottom side: 5~7microns.
Produce according to RAL Color System or as per buyer’s color sample.
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating or single back coating
Primer coating + Finish coating
Primer coating + Finish back coating
- Q:What kind of steel alloy have the strongest attraction for magnets?
- 1) Not to be mean or anything but Steel is an alloy. Anything metal or of metallic nature is an alloy. 2) Iron although not very strong attracts magnets the best.
- Q:Why is the American steel industry failing?
- Q:How hot does steel?
- Type your query into Yahoo! Search or other search engines to get the answer: It depends, since steel usually has different metals added for various properties (strength, corrosive resistance, etc.)
- Q:Safety of steel-capped boots?
- Safety footwear is sold in a huge range of shops and from mail order web sites and catalogues. Google for safety footwear retailers in your area. Don't use eBay because you really don't want to trust second hand (foot) safety shoes of boots.
- Q:what is 440c stainless steel means?
- It's okorder.com/ Stainless steel Grades [list is not exhaustive] 200 Series—austenitic chromium-nickel-manganese alloys 300 Series—austenitic chromium-nickel alloys Type 301—highly ductile, for formed products. Also hardens rapidly during mechanical working. Good weldability. Better wear resistance and fatigue strength than 304. Type 302—same corrosion resistance as 304, with slightly higher strength due to additional carbon.
- Q:fallout 3 before broken steel?
- Yes. The Broken Steel add-on goes automatically where ever you are. The thing is, I would like stand around the control room for a little while until the Broken Steel add-on is completely downloaded (Basically pop A LOT of rad-x and radaway). You should see a pop-up message saying that Broken Steel is installed and the level cap is now at 30.
- Q:Quick ... Does fire burn steel?
- Easy. okorder.com/
- Q:Steel pipe info please...?
- Here are a few quick things for you to check into on your own. First, there are a wide variety of materials that pipes can be made from such as carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, etc. Second, pipes can be of welded construction or seamless. Sometimes seamless pipes are called DOM (drawn over mandrel). Third, with the types of each pipe are a variety of grades. For example, steel pipe can be listed as A53, A106, A500, A513, etc. Each one of these grades has a different application because of their chemical composition and method of manufacture which effects its strength. Fourth, there is a difference between a 4 pipe and a 4 tube. Last, pipes for fluids are typically threaded with NPT threads. These threads are tapered so that as the pipes are screwed together they become tighter and therefore leak proof. I probably over complicated things but I hope this helped you. Good luck.
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- But in the process of production, not the large volume, a few kilometers long have. The small volume sold by the finished product is much shorter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range