General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Which is stronger, Wood or Steel?
- Q:Titanium vs Surgical Steel in Earrings?
- Implant grade titanium is much better than surgical steel. The nickel content in it (which is what alot of people are allergic to) is virtually non-existant. Though most people with a nickel allergy are fine with surgical steel too, its too small for most people to react to. But the odd few people do. Its the same with everything. Good surgical steel is probably better than cheap titanium. But implant grade ti will beat it hands down. And ti is alot stronger, and is also used in surgical impants and as replacement bits too. But a big lump of titanium hip is going to be expensive. If you're not allergic to steel, theres little reason for the extra cost, especially if it's likely to outlive you. Niobium has no nickel in at all. But that really is expensive, and I've never seen any threaded. Any particular reason why you ask? ----- Piercing-wise titanium will be better than steel. Unless they carry some not so great ti. You should be fine with steel though.
- Q:GUITAR! is this nylon or steel? - fingerstyle?
- In that video, he is using a steel-string acoustic guitar. However, when choosing between a nylon string guitar and a steel string guitar, you must consider a few things. Steel-string guitars are more painful in the beginning for the fretting hand, but that means you'll have more strength in your fingers faster. Nylon-string guitars are easier on the fingers and sound much smoother and calmer than steel-string guitars. Also, nylon-string guitars have a wider neck and that neck meets the body at the twelfth fret, while most steel-string guitars have a thinner neck that meets the body at the fourteenth fret. Have fun with your first guitar! :)
- Q:List out the Industrial application of Eutectoid Steel.?
- Eutectic steel is used to produce pearlite, bainite, spheroidite and martensite steels. Those steels vary in strength, hardness and ductility. One uses martensite steel for example in razor blade manufacturing. Of course there is no end to the various uses of these steels.
- Q:Steel and Graphite shafts?
- if you are a good player they say steel shaft is better. more consistent. I prefer graphite its lighter and I can flip my wrists easier.
- Q:Foam Steel Characteristics and use?
- Foam steel [often steel foam] is used in applications that require light weight but high rigidity and strength. Watertight doors on modern ships are often made of foam steel. Pressure doors on aircraft are possible uses. As we keep striving for lighter weights in cars, foam steel might have some useful applications in bodies. There is a technical paper online that is in .pdf format that has a good discussion of the process and characteristics of foam steel.
- Q:How can i make difference between iron and steel?
- There are literally hundreds and hundreds of different commercial steel alloys and a good number of iron alloys so... it depends. Technically, steel is any alloy that is mostly Fe with some amount of carbon. Even if you have access to the necessary lab equipment, CTE (coef of thermal expansion) and specific heat are not very straight forward tests. There are, of course, chemical analysis instruments for measuring C content in steels so, if you really need to know, you can spend money at commercial lab that does these tests. One quick test to judge C content... touch the metal to a grinding wheel, higher C content produces more sparks. To calibrate the way this looks, compare the sparks from a drill bit (usually 1090 steel so 0.9 wt% C) to a steel nail (low C steel). Unfortunately, the difference in sparking between steels with pretty low C content and a piece of iron will not be very dramatic. Of course, iron might mean Cast Iron and, again, there are a good number of commercial cast iron alloys and there are 4 basic types of cast iron alloys and they contain high amounts of C.
- Q:How much is 18k steel and gold worth?
- If you use a Gold Calculator you can find out how much it is worth.
- Q:What's the best dishwashing soap for stainless steel?
- Stainless steel that has screws almost always rusts in the dishwasher. Also semi-complicated stainless steel utensils rust in the dishwasher...things like an egg whisker. This is true no matter what detergent you use. Dishwasher detergent almost always contains bleach. That causes stainless to rust if it has nooks and crannies. The solution? Hand wash them and let them air dry. The only stainless steel I run through the dishwasher is table flatware (knives, spoons, and forks.) You'll get a much longer life out of your utensils if you hand wash them and just let them air dry.
- Q:Can steel go inside sun with carbon..?
- Carbon NEVER breaksdown into hydrogen and helium. Steel is an alloy of iron that contains carbon. Send either into the sun and they go from being a solid to a liquid to a gas to a plasma as the temperature increases on its approach but neither breaksdown into something else. Carbon as a solid or a plasma is still carbon and the same is true for iron. There are small amounts of most elements in the sun but it is mostly hydrogen.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range