General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony,
frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Question about whetstones and honing steels.?
- You're not supposed to use the whetstone alone. It leaves a burr, which the steel removes. If you google using a whetstone, you'll see plenty of info. It is possible to use a finer stone in place of the steel.
- Q:what is the origin of stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is regular steel. They just remove most of the carbon out of it. Carbon it the reactive element within the steel that makes it rust, tarnish, etc...
- Q:How can the outer diameter and weight of steel coil be converted?
- To obtain the outer diameter of the steel coil is calculated according to the density of 7850, according to the density, in general, hot-rolled is 0. 96~0, 98, cold rolled, according to 0. 98~0. Ninety-nine
- Q:is carbon steel a good matirial for a usable sword?
- carbon steel will hold a good edge, but will corrode easily. The nicest blades I have seen are made from damascus steel (repeatedly folded over and over). It makes a blade which is good and flexible sideways, but more rigid in the cutting direction, and it holds an edge extremely well. It also looks awesome due to the grain effect from the folds, but is very expensive.
- Q:On how to reinforce steel coils in a container
- In the bottom and sides with a thick strip stuck, but also to ensure that the wood will not loosen down...... Rough steel rolls, I saw people loading and unloading on the docks, poked them directly with a small forklift truck, and then reinforced with wooden planks
- Q:What Steel guitar should I buy?
- Did Steel Guitar stand for guitar string ? If yes, there's many brand provide quality guitar string and also be famous brand. you can buy such as D'addario, Errnie ball, GHS, Blue Steel. One more tips, for standard string gauge, if you want to surprise your boyfriend, buy .9 or .10 gauge set. This string set suitable for standard guitar, He'll be more happy if you give him 1 pack of string, buy if it over your price range, just 1 set is ok, haha. Happy Anniversary, Es. ;)
- Q:Ways to damage steel?
- Your best bet would be a grinding wheel attached to a small electric motor. Even if you slipped, your skin is too soft to be cut by the dull wheel. Steel, however, is easily cut. But perhaps you don't have access to electricity or pressurized air to run such a tool. In that case, a simple file would work well, though you'd be somewhat more likely to injure yourself. If you had no tools, but access to whatever chemicals you wanted, you could try a weak acid. This would take a long time, and require constant scrubbing to bring fresh acid into the pits in the metal, but it would eventually eat through the collar.
- Q:big steel drum grill?
- This type of grill cooks like an oven You have to keep the lid shut until the proper temp. is reached. Then place you meats and stuff on the grill and close the lid. Open the lid infrequently to keep the heat in. If its charcoal make sure you use enough charcoal the first time so you don't have to add any while you food is cooking.
- Q:manufacturing process of steel containers?
- There are many types of steel containers and many different mnfg processes. There are also thousands of different steel alloys. Steel is used for canned food, compressed air cyclinders, hydraulic pressure vessels, electrical boxes, and many other containers. Steel containers are made out of sheet metal by soldering, brazing, spot welding, seam welding, riveting, bolting, screwing, etc. Heavier wall containers are fabricated of plate steel. Some steel containers are made by deforming the steel by extruding, forging, spin forming, drawing, ironing, etc. Some steel containers are made by machining. You should be able to find plenty of references if you search for these terms. good luck
- Q:how to clean old steel coins?
- You really don't want to do anything to to them. If they're rusty, that's just the way they are now. Store them in a dry place. Cleaning will do more damage than good, and will hurt the value. If it were possible to undo the damage, our cars would never rust, iron pipes wouldn't pit, and everything would be made of steel. Don't let it worry you, they're still worth having.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range