General Information Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
With GL as base metal, after pretreatment (degrease and chemical treatment) and liquid dope with several layers of color, then after firing and cooling, finally the plate steel is called pre-painted aluzinc steel. Pre-painted aluzinc steel is good capable of decoration, molding, corrosion resistance. It generally displays superior workability, durability and weather resistance.
Thickness 0.23-1.2mm (BMT)
Zinc Coating 80-275g/m2
Color According to RAL color fan
Internal Diameter 508mm or 610mm
Coil Weight 4-8MT
Quality Commercial and structural quality
Paint Polyester paint for topside, epoxy for reverse
Standard JIS G 3312, ASTM A755M, EN 10169
Base Steel Grade
Chemical Composition Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Technical Data Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Duration Of Salt Spray Test
Bending At 180 Degree
No crack, purling and fraction
Application Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
roof, roof structure, surface sheet of balcony, frame of window, door, door of garage, roller shutter door, booth, Persian blinds, cabana, etc.
door, isolater, frame of door, light steel structure of house, home electronic appliances, etc.
Packaging & Delivery Of Prepainted Aluzinc Steel
Anti-damp paper inside full wrapped with plastic film, iron sheet outside on wooden pallet in 20 feet container with 25mt.
- Q:Is steel Framing eco friendly?
- Most of it is made from recycled iron and steel. You can also climb a ladder carrying a dozen steel studs far easier than you can lumber studs. It is this latter part why it is so popular in some areas.
- Q:What is INOX Steel?
- Q:best folding pocket knife or best steel for them?
- We hear it all the time and to be honest, it’s really, really hard to simply tell you what the ultimate pocket knife is. That’s because there are so many different knives on the market today and each one is suited to a different user and application. Of course there is a bunch of crap out there which we will endeavor to ensure you steer clear of but even after weeding those out you’re left with literally hundreds of choices from top quality manufacturers.
- Q:when was steel first made?
- Even in very early iron, a small amount of steel was produced by carburization, where the iron picks up carbon by laying in hot coals before quenching. This produces a thin layer of steel on the surface of the iron. By about 300 BC Damascus steel was being produced by the crucible method on the Indian subcontinent, and the Romans used steel from Noricum. In the first century BC the Chinese were melting cast iron and wrought iron together to make steel.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel?
- Short answer: Aluminum is lighter and stiffer than steel. Steel is stronger but flexier. However, the technology used to make mountainbike wheels has become very advanced that it is possible to make very strong and reliable aluminum wheels that are at the same time light. Mavic and Sun Ringle make strong and light wheels. You may want to check your local bike shop for their recommendations for your style of riding.
- Q:Stainless Steel lock?
- Have you ever watched any of the shows where people are buying lockers at storage facilities? This style lock is used quite often. The reason for the small shackle is to prevent someone from using bolt cutters. Unfortunately, if a thief has a cordless right angle grinder with the right cutting blade they will still be able to remove it. That is what the guys at most of these auctions use to remove them in 10-15 seconds.
- Q:stainless steel appliance?
- Baking soda mixed with liquid dish soap can make a good paste to gently rub on stains. Be sure to rinse the stainless steel surface thoroughly, and towel dry. If the stains still remain you can try vinegar. Remember to thoroughly rinse and towel dry. If stains still remain I recommend trying a stainless steel cleaner and polisher. Barkeeper's Friend is a good powder formula that can clean without scratching. Be sure to follow the directions, rinse thoroughly, and towel dry. These methods should help remove the discolorations
- Q:Judge Quality of Steel?
- The quality of the alloy can be very well be judged by its appearance and lustrous surface. The more luster on the surface the more refine will the steel be. To judge its tenacity and endurance, the alloy can be subjected to a series of procedures involving stress and shock. The reaction to these processes can determine whether the steel be fit for the purpose required.
- Q:Can you replace the nylon strings of a classical guitar with steel ones?
- I advise you not to as it will damage your guitar :) they do sound way better but that's what an acoustics for
- Q:What is the energy used in making steel?
- Making steel is very energy intensive. Mining the raw ore requires a lot of machinery that uses fuel or electricity . Transporting the ore requires a lot of fuel. Refining not only uses a lot of electricity but coal is added to change the iron ore into steel.
"WKSTEEL is a large foreign-owned enterprises, with a total area of 358 acres, close to China's largest economic center Shanghai. The total investment of $ 330 million. Using advanced production technology, we can produce 3000-4000 t steel coils per month. Our products have already exported to Southern Asia, America,South America and Eastern Europe. "
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
||Southern Asia; America; South America; Eastern Europe
||ISO 9000 ISO 14000 OHSAS 18000
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 200,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range