PPGI Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil/Roofing Steel ：
|Place of Origin: |
|Brand Name: |
|Surface Treatment: |
|Special Use: |
High-strength Steel Plate
as per customer
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy export package 3 eye bands and 3 circumferential bands in steel, galvanized metal fluted rings on inner and outer edges, galvanized metal & waterproof paper wall protection disk, galvanized metal & waterproof paper around circumference.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 Days after advance payment|
T bending (top-coating)
T bending (back-coating)
Painting thickness: top
Type of coating structure
Building industry, structural use, roofing, commercial use, household appliance, industry facilities
Attentions in transportation and storage :
1:PPGI should be stored in neat and tidy environment to avoid possible corrosion caused by all kinds of corrasive medium.
2:The ground for storage should be flat, without hard object, and with sufficient loading-bearing capacity.
3:Storage environment should be dry and ventilated. Avoiding storing outdoors or with dew or with wide temp difference.
4:Coil could not be dragged lest the burr caused by slicing will scratch the coil surface underneath. Coil should be handled with care, without hitting any hard objects.
- Q:Besides stainless steel....?
- silver, white gold, and platinum match the color of stainless steel the best. they last long, too ;)
- Q:How much pressure can concrete and steel take?
- About all I remember is concrete can stand tremendous compression but almost no stretch .
- Q:how to make a steel helmet?
- Steel okorder.com
- Q:Pre-engineered Steel Building ........!!?
- You just have to do small efforts for owing a steel building: Firstly you have to finalize a steel building company for construction work. After finalizing the steel building company, the next step is the paperwork - the agreements and contracts. Some steel building companies may also ask for a verbal approval for the factories to get the work started.
- Q:How to remove stains in stainless steel microwave?
- They make a stainless steel polish that will do the trick.
- Q:pedal steel guitar...?
- I agree with everything that Lester said. Another thought is to consider starting on a lap steel guitar rather than a pedal steel - its related, a little easier to learn on, and less expensive. Once you get proficient on the lap steel, you can move up to the pedal steel. Good luck!
- Q:steel industry?
- Since2003, India has been the largest sponge iron producer in the world. In 2005, out of total global production of 56.05 mt of sponge iron, India produced around 11.1 mt (19.8%). In line with production target of 110 mt of steel (National Steel Policy) by FY20, many steel producers have announced their capacity expansion plans by signing MOUs with various state governments like Chattisgarh, Orissa and Jharkhand. The steel producers are expected to add around 8 mt of capacity by FY 08. CARE estimates that during 2006-09, demand for steel in the domestic market would grow at a CAGR of 8.4%. HR steel because of its widespread applicability is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.5%. During this period, major demand drivers would be Consumer durables, Automobiles and Construction. Domestically, steel prices of flat products follow the international trend. Globally, steel prices are expected to firm up with continued growth in steel consumption. Further, the winds of consolidation have gathered pace with Arcelor-Mittal merger and latest acquisition of Corus by Tata Steel. The Indian steel industry has announced huge capacity expansions. With commissioning of these capacities demand-capacity ratio is expected to decline in FY 09 due to excess capacity. Will this lead to a drop in prices with commissioning of these capacities? With China and India becoming the focus of major global steel companies, will the consolidation of steel industry in these countries continue? For comprehensive analysis and CARE’s future outlook on the sector, please refer to the exhaustive report on the Indian Steel Industry by CARE Research.
- Q:Steel or nylon strings?
- Yeah, you have some really bad answers here. You don't buy a nylon string guitar because you are a beginner, you buy one because you want to play classical music. You also cannot move between nylon and steel strings on the same guitar. Unless you want to play classical finger style music you need a steel string guitar. Just have extra light strings put on it and you can most likely have the action lowered a bit also, both of which will make it easier on the fingers. But the bottom line is this, if you want to play guitar you will have to go through a stage where you fingers get a little tender. Just keep your practice sessions short in the beginning, like 15 - 20 minutes at a time until the calluses build up.
- Q:What's better: Steel or Alloy bike wheels?
- Alloy Bike Wheels
- Q:Steel Buildings.........!?
- Both have advantages and disadvantages. Wood is much cheaper than steel. Wood buildings are easier to construct. Wood more easily lends itself to finishing activities (drywall and such on the interior). Wood buildings can be repaired fairly easily when damaged. Steel is stronger, and can be used for much taller buildings. Steel is more durable, it lasts longer and is more resistant to degradation. Steel is more suitable for extreme situations such as earthquakes. The cost and purpose of the building typically drive the decision regarding what material to use. For homes, its usually not feasible to use steel frames, steel just costs too much. For tall buildings, for industrial buildings, steel is used because the benefits outweight the extra cost.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range