|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What is the difference between imported glass wool and rock wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. Wish it will help you. Thank you!
- Q:There is an engineering air-condition air duct which uses aluminum foil glass wool for heat conservation, supervor require that it should be added a protective layer made by glass fiber cloth. according to peremptory norms,
- Aluminum foil layer itself is a protective layer, which has no need to be increased more protective layers, is using glass cloth for heat conservation layer, you can buy glass fiber cloth without aluminum foil protective layer. However, the protective layer of aluminum foil is really easy to damage, but its impact on air duct is not larger than water pipe, which is acceptable.
- Q:Choosing glass wool with proper thickness for piping insulation of Dn900 boiler room.
- It depends on the temperature of pipes. Steam pipes with 300 degrees should choose the thickness of 100mm, which is based on the national standard that pipeline’ skin should keep less than or equal to 50 degrees in temperature. While hot water pipes keep 40 to 50mm in this regard.
- Q:Where are the differences between the glass wool board and glass wool blanket?
- Glass wool board is metal face fireproof board, mainly are rock wool and glass silk wool, which is made by using color coated steel with advanced quality as plane material, continuous fiber cotton rock wool and glass wool as core material, high-density rigid foam polyurethane as rabbet fillings, foaming and solidifying through high pressure, automatic compacting cloth cotton and composing after super-long precise double-track control molding. Performance: ⑦ has good heat-insulating property. 2, has heat insulation and fire partition performance. 3, has excellent sound insulation and sound absorption properties. Glass wool felt is coiled material to meet the needs of large-scale laying. In addition to maintaining the characteristics of heat insulation, it also has very excellent shock absorption and sound absorption characteristics, and has good absorbing effects especially for the low-frequency and various noise and vibration, which helps to reduce noise pollution and improve the working environment. This kind of material can also be arbitrarily cut according to needs in the construction, mainly used for interior architecture, damping system, vehicle, refrigeration equipment adn damping, sound absorption, noise reduction of household appliances, whose effect is very good. Glass wool felt with aluminum foil on the surface also has strong thermal radiation resistance, which is wonderful lining material for high temperature workshops, control room, inner wall of machine room, compartment and flat top.
- Q:Does rock wool refer to the glass wool?
- Rock wool is not glass wool, ~ ~ ~ two kinds of products, appearance, price, performance are different, have obvious difference.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:What are the differences between glass asbestos and glass reinforced plastics?
- Fiber glass contains glass silk. Asbestos gauges are easy to be broken into pieces, you can not see glass in them. Gloves must be put on when holding or dealing with them to prevent them from sticking to your hands. Asbestos have advantages of acid and basic resistance, good insulation properity, and they are firm, almost unbreakable. Therefore, the industrial uses of it are more than 1,000. However, during the exploitation, processing and application of asbestos, there are dust nuisances. Asbestos are known to cause asbestosis of contacts, and now have been recognized in the world as carcinogen for humans.
- Q:What is the fire rating of fireproof sound-insulating glass wool board?
- Glass cotton can be made into board materials after the curing process, and can retain its insulation and sound absorbing properties at random temperatures.glass wool board is also known as sound insulation board/cotton, sound absorbing board, fireproof cotton, fillinf cotton for sandwich wall.it is high-quality insulation and fireproof materials for absorbing sound and reducing noise in architectural and industrial fields. It is also used for meeting room, audio-visual room, studio, auditorium, piano room, rehearsal rooms, gymnasium, computer rooms, theaters, television stations, radio stations, laboratories, studios, laboratories, recording studios, sound-absorbing in places like bars and KTV. 1. environmentally friendly, non-toxic 2. light and simple construction 3. strong shock resistance, long durability 4. strong insulation and low thermal conductivity 5.A level non-combustible material,strong fireproof property 6. It can absorb sound and reduce the noise.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- Glass wool is molten glass that undergoes fibration process, cotton-like material. it is a good shaped inorganic fiber with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation property, sound-absorbing properties, corrosion resistance , chemical stability.
- Q:Are fireproof glass wool and centrifugal glass wool the same?
- Although both of which are glass wool, there are main three types of products involved. Centifugal glass wool includes hydrophobic glass wool and ordinary glass wool. Centrifugal glass wool is produced from centrifugal injection. The centrifugal glass wool you said is only a general name, and it also belongs to centrifugal glass wool material.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range