|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:what is the specifications of glass wool and rock wool shell and tube?
- it can be done according to customer demand
- Q:What's the difference between rock wool board, glass wool board, glass wool felt?
- First question: These three products are used for thermal insulation in roof and wall surface, ship, equipment respectively. Second question: specifications: Rock wool board: 1000 * 630 1000 * 600 1200 * 6001200 * 630 Density is 60-100KG / M3. Imported and exported density is 60-100KG / M3. Glass wool board: 1200 * 600 density: 20-40KG / M3 Glass wool felt : width:1200 density:10-30 [For exoprt] Third question: They can all reach Class A non-combustible. Fourth question: Rock wool board is waterproof and fireproof while glass wool is only fireproof. Fifth question: They can all use tinfoil. Glass wool felt needs to be vacuumized because it has low density. [These are what customers need. ] Sixth question: Add me, and I will inform you the latest changes. Seventh question: It can be used in other ways. Contact me for pecific price.
- Q:What is the difference between rock wool and glass wool?
- Q:Which has better effect of sound absorption, glass wool or rock wool?
- I will choose glass wool as it is easy to install due to its low density.
- Q:What are the advantages of Rock wool and import glass wool respectively?
- Rock wool: Also known as rock cotton, mineral rock. With minerals as raw materials, it is fluffy short fine fibers. Main raw materials such as basalt, pyroxenite, dolomite, iron ore, bauxite will be made into fiber rock wool after high temperature fusion, and fiberization. It can be used as high temperature and ablation resistance as well as thermal insulation materials; sound-absorbing and thermal insulation materials for construction equipments. Asbestos alternatives can be used as cement products, rubber reinforcing materials and high temperature sealing materials, as well as high-temperature filter and catalytic carrier, etc. 1. Insulation property: Basic features of Insulation performance of rock wool, slag wool products 2. Combustion performance 3. Sound insulation performance: Rock wool, slag wool products have excellent sound absorption performance. Glass wool belongs to glass fiber. Category: machine-made fiber, molten glass wool glass, fibrosis-like materials, it is the fiber that belongs to glass. Type, bulk density, low thermal conductivity, thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
- Q:Which one has better noise absorption performance, the mineral wool or the glass wool?
- Glass wool
- Q:If rock wool board and glass wool are used in enclosed stone curtain walls, which one is better?
- The meaning is actually same, but popularly it is called rock wool, while glass wool is adopted in actual use.
- Q:The advantages of glass wool board
- Its plate length is not limited, which can up to 12 meters, and in full compliance with fireproofing requirements on the technical design. and it also overcomes the past panel defects of poor intergrity, rigidity, fracture resistance and poor shock resistance.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- Q:What are the differences between the glass fiber and glass wool? ?
- Winder is corrosion resistant, but with a weakness of brittle property and the advantages including good insulation, small volume density, good corrosion resistance, good shape, equivalent to a human hair1& # 47, stable chemical property, circuit boards and other fields in national economy, wire drawing, each beam of fiber precursor is composed of hundreds of even thousands of monofilaments; 20-1 & # 47, whose chemical composition belongs to glass, forming a kind of cotton-like material. It is made by melting in high temperature with glass balls or glass wastes as the raw material: Glass fiber or fiberglass) is a kind of high performance inorganic nonmetallic material and a kind of manmade inorganic fibre; 5. Glass wool is made by fibering the melten glass. Glass wool belongs to one of the glass fiber categories with good sound absorption performance. Glass fiber is commonly used as reinforcing material in composite material, low thermal conductivity, made by weaving and other crafts great varieties, heat insulation, high mechanical strength, high heat resistance. Glass fiber (formerly known in English as, is a kind of inorganic fiber, whose monofilament diameter is from several microns to more than twenty microns, electrical insulating material and heat insulation material, poor wear resistance
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range