|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What properties does glass wool felt have?
- It has better insulation properties.
- Q:During the construction of steel structure, should the aluminum foil of glass wool be directed indoors or outdoors? Why?
- When the steel structure is constructed, aluminum foil of glass wool should point toward the indoor.
- Q:How is the thermal insulation property of glass cotton?
- Rock wool is recommended. rock wool are often used in industries, for its better insulation performance and corrosion resistance.
- Q:Why is glass wool board used in portable house on the construction site?
- Portable houses usually use glass wool or rock wool, because of low manufacturing costs and good thermal insulation effect.
- Q:How to conduct thermal insulation construction of external wall glass wool?
- Firstly fix glass wool with insulation nails to the wall so as to prevent glass wool from falling. It is so essential to make a vapor barrier on the surface of glass wool so as to avoid moisture condensation of water in the air in glass wool and reduce insulation properties.
- Q:The main application of glass wool
- Glass wool insulation is mainly used for water pipes
- Q:Can glass wool be used for external wall insulation?
- Yes, glass wool belongs to the category of glass fiber, which is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. With good thermal insulation and sound-absorbing properties. Currently the relatively good glas wool on the market is Huamei Senda.
- Q:Are there any differences between rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials and glass wool thermal insulation materials? Which one is better, please tell me more about it.
- Rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials have a lifetime as long as the building itself, and rubber and plastic thermal insulation materials are more convenient and easier to handle in construction.
- Q:Who can tell me about the unit weight of glass wool board?
- First, I want to tell you, regardless of glass wool, rock wool, the unit weight means the weight of the fiber in its volume. 18 kg refers to the weight of glass wool fiber per cubic meter. I think you will understand it through my explaination. That is to say the rock wool is 18 kg. But I have to tell you that, rock wool ≥40KG / M3, this kind of rock wool is not allowed to produce, due to the manufacturing technique. That's all about it since we don't have much time!
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- 1, Excellent decorative effect. Mineral wool acoustic board has various patterns and reliefs, stereoscopic model, reflecting ancient glory and modern fashion, really refreshing. 2. good thermal insulation property. Mineral wool acoustic board is good thermal insulation material which can be make the house warm in winter and cool in summer and save energy for users because it has low heat conductivity coefficient. 3. sound absorption and noise reduction. The main raw material of mineral wool acoustic board is ultra-fine mineral wool fibre whose density is about 200 ~ 450Kg / m, so it has many perforative micropores which can effectively absorb sound waves and reduce sound wave reflection so as to improve indoor tone quality and reduce noise. 4. fireproof. Since the mineral wool is an inorganic material, it will not burn, and mineral wool acoustic board has very low content of organics, thus making it meeting requirements of Class B1 non-combustible. And our products have been able to reach non-combustible Class A . 5. Green and eco-friendly, regulating air. Mineral wool acoustic board does not contain harmful substances. It contains active groups which can absorb harmful gases in the air and its porous structure can absorb and release water molecules so as to purify the air and adjust indoor air humidity . 6. moisture-proof and insulation. Since mineral wool acoustic board contains a large number of micropores and has releatively large surface area, it can absorb and release water molecules in the air and regulate indoor air humidity. It can be regarded as a decorative board that can breath.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range