|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:What are the disadvantages of glass wool? What are the technical limitations in application?
- Each insulation material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Let's take glass wool and rock wool as an example. Glass wool is less irritating to the workers' skin than than rock wool is in construction workers, but we can not say that the glass wool is not irritating at all. Besides, the melting point of glass wool and rock wool is different. The thermal insulation effect of glass wool is better than rock wool when they have the same bulk density and thickness.
- Q:How effective is fireproofing glass fiber cotton?
- It will be scortched if it directly contact with flame. Usually the thermal insulation and heat perservation performance is good.gypsum board, gypsum fiber boards, cement particle board, mineral wool sound-absorbing panels, glass wool decorative sound-absorbing board, perlite decorative sound-absorbing board, flame retardant plywood, flame retardant fiberboard with medium density, rock wool decorative panels, flame retardant wood, aluminum foil,
- Q:does the glass wool can be used as building materials?
- Of course, it can be used as steel structure roofing thermal insulation and also be used as pipe thermal insulation. it can also be used as the central air-conditioner air duct. It belongs to the inorganic insulation material, and widely used in construction.
- Q:Now what is the latest color steel sandwich board? such as: Foam, stretches, glass wool
- it is better to use rock wool because it is fireproofing and sound insulation.
- Q:Specifications and models of glass wool
- Models of glass wool: 32kg / 50mm, 48kg / 50mm, 80kg / 50mm, 96kg / 25mm, 80kg / 25mm
- Q:Glass wool 159 * 70 What does it mean
- 70 km diameter 159mm.
- Q:What are the differences between glass wool felts and rock wool board in terms of appearance, and how to distinguish them?
- The most significant difference is color. Glass wool is white, while rock wool is yellow.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. It is made from glass ball or wasted glass through high temperature melting, wire drawing, winding and weaving. The monofilament diameter is between several microns and dozens of microns, the same as 1 / 20-1 / 5 of a human hair. Each bunch of fibre precursor consists of hundreds of or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is usually used as reinforcing material of composite material, electric insulation material, thermal insulation material, circuit board and various areas. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool sound-absorbing board?
- Mineral wool sound absorption board is mineral wool board, general specifications include 600*600,600*12000,300/400/500*1200-1800mm thickness is usually 14 to 22 mm. . But different production capacity depends on the specific manufacturer, the manufacturer without certain production capacity can't do the bar plate or reach the thickness. Here i recommend Meiluda mineral wool board, a factory with producing assembly line and ability. Cost performance was very good.
- Q:Which one among polystyrene boards, rock wool boards and glass wool boards is the best materials for external wall thermal insulation?
- According to the "Provisional Regulation of Civil Building External Thermal Insulation System and Exterior Wall Decoration Fire Prevention" issued by Ministry of Public Security and Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the fireproofing performance of it should not be lower than B2-level. Rock wool board and glass wool are both accessible if taking cost into consideration. The combustion performances of polystyrene boards are generally C- and B1-level, while the combustion performance of external wall thermal insulation materials should be A-level.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range