|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:How much is the unit weight of thermal insulation glass wool boards at least? How much is the unit weight of sound absorption glass panels?
- Sound-absorbing boards must be more than 80K at least, we use boards of 96K.
- Q:Does mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool board refer to the same kind of board?
- They are not the same material, mineral wool is made by natural mining, rock wool is made by processing a kind of rock, and glass wool is made by processing glass.
- Q:How to construct when apply rock wool board to glass curtain wall?
- Base treatment--Coat interfacial agent on both sides of rock wool boards and the side - hang vertical line and flip the controlling line- Paste rock wool boards with the adhesive- Plastering the first rendering coat mortar--Pressing the alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh in it-- Anchoring rendering coat mortar composite alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh--Plastering the second rendering coat mortar and press alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh into it-- Plastering the third rendering coat mortar
- Q:Does rock wool refer to the glass wool?
- Rock wool is not glass wool, rock wool's main material is basalt, glass wool material is glass.
- Q:what is the specification of glass wool sound-absorbing board?
- General specifications include 600 * 600600 * 500 * 1200-1200/12000300/400 mm thickness is usually 14 to 22 mm. . But different production capacity depends on the specific manufacturer, the manufacturer without certain production capacity can't do the bar plate or reach the thickness.
- Q:What is the difference between quartz wool and glass wool?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool employs quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ores as the main raw materials, accompanying with some soda ash, boraxes and other chemicals to melt into glass. In the molten state, cotton-shaped thin fiber can be made by means of blowing force, and fibers and fibers will be vertically crossed and intertwined with each other.
- Q:Who know the construction technology of glass wool?
- I would like to give a brief introduction to the usage of glass wool as the thermal insulation for equipment. 1, Cleaning dust on the surface of equipment. 2, Using adhesive to glue the iron sheet of insulation nails (iron sheet of one square centimeter will be fed in the middle with a slightly harder iron wire of about 8 centimeters) on the surface of the device. Distribution density depends on the weight of glass wool. If insulated cotton is 1 m * 0.5 m, it merely needs to glue seven to eight pieces of iron sheet. When glue of iron sheet finished, the device is like a hedgehog. 3. Once insulation nails sticked firmly, it needs to affix to glass wool, fixing it with a piece of spare iron sheet with a hole in the middle of it (it is round and is a set with insulation nails), and then bend the redundant part of iron wire.
- Q:what is the raw materials producing glass wool insulation materials?
- Q:What is the difference between red glass wool and yellow glass wool in terms of technical parameters?
- The majority of glass wools are yellow, while glass wools with the color of red or other are called color glass wool which are rarely used.
- Q:What are the applications of centrifugal glass wool board?
- Centrifugal glass wool board is board product with a certain intensity which is made by curing centrifugal glass wool. Whether in high or low temperature environment, it can maintain good heat insulation and sound absorption properties, mainly used for interior wall compartment in advanced architecture, compartment, ceiling, heat conservation for iron sheet air duct or aie bellow, sound absorption and noise reduction for studio, machine room and other places.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range