|Packaging Details:||carton bags or according to your requirments|
|Delivery Detail:||within 10 days after deposit|
1400 ceramic finer paper
1.1260 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-236
2.1400 Ceramic Fiber Paper YXTX-336
1. YAOXING Ceramic Fiber Paper is processed from the high purity fiber, which can be used in the field of high temperature insulation. Because we have adopted the advanced processing work, we cannot only make the fiber interweave shapely, but also can control the thickness and the density rigidly.
2. A spot of bonding agent has been added into the fiber during processing, which has been chosen and controlled scientifically, can be burnt during application.
1. Low Heat Storage
2. Low Thermal Conductivity
3. Excellent Thermal Electrical Insulation
4. Excellent Machine-processed Capability
5. Excellent Broken Resistance
6. Excellent Flexibility
7. Low Shot Content
1. Industrial insulating ,sealing and protecting materials
2. Electric and thermal insulation materials for electric industry
3. Insulation materials for instrument-equipment
4. Insulating materials for motor industry
5. Filling materials for expansion slot
6. Insulating materials as the sinter resistance
7. Sealing gasket for molten metal
8. Fireproof materials
ST Ceramic Fiber Paper
HZ Ceramic Fiber Paper
Shrinkage on Heating (%)
Organic Content (%)
Theoretical Density (kg/m3)
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
According to your requirements
Plastic Bag Inside, Carton Box Outside
Quality Control System
- Q:Where are the differences between the glass wool board and glass wool blanket?
- Glass wool felt is generally used to the top of industrial plants, which is roll-like; glass wool board is mainly used for external wall heat insulation, which is board-shaped.
- Q:Which thermal insulation materials are the best for air-conditioners? Is it rubber and plastic, PEF or glass wool?
- Copper contains rubber and plastic. PEF and glass wool are both suitable, but glass wool is not recommend for its poor waterproofing performance, you'd better use rubber and plastic! You can select them with appropriate thickness according to your local winter temperature, or else it will be frozen in winter for it is too thin.
- Q:whether the sound insulation is asbestos good or the glass wool good?
- Because the main function is the fireproofing), sound absorption cotton belongs to asbestos, but match up with the installation (glass fiber cloth, and we in real life (in fact, we need the material with good sound insulation
- Q:What are the construction methods of glass wool board used in external wall?
- It should be more convenient to use glass wool that can be sprayed on other items.
- Q:What is the difference between the glass fiber and glass wool?
- Fiberglass is an excellent inorganic non-metallic material. There are many kinds of glass fibers whose advantages are good insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, and the drawbacks are brittle and poor wear resistance. Glass wool, a man-made inorganic fiber, belongs to a kind of glass fiber. It is a spongiform material made through fibration of melten glass. It is an inorganic fiber whose chemical components belong to glass, having good formability, low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption, corrosion resistance and chemical stability.
- Q:What are the features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling?
- Five features of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber: 1, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has excellent sound absorption performance. Installatiion cavity behind the buildings ceiling is usually greater than 200mm. Low frequency sound absorption coefficient will increase greatly as the cavity increases, so the glass fiber ceiling can reach the strong effect of full-range sound absorption. 2, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling surface has no color, so it has a good decorative effect. 3, Glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling has good fireproof performance. As the main raw material of the board is incombustible material, it can reach class A fire rating. 4, The board of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is light and thin. The board is thin and light and the density is about 2.O ~ 3.Okg / mz, so it is easy to transport and store. 5, Structure of glass wool decorative acoustic panel absorber suspended ceiling is simple, so it is easy to install. Glass fiber decorative acoustic ceiling does not have decorative protective surface layer as other glass fiber boards and it will not have fiber scattered which will pollute the environment. So the construction site is clean. It is easy to install with metal keel, both exposed keel or concealed keel. It is also easy to repair and exchange. Besides, it is relatively safe because it add little load to architectural structure.
- Q:Does anyone know about the filling materials in the steel stud, is it glass wool or mineral wool?
- Glass wool is sound and thermal insulation materials with no rigidity, and is generally placed between two mineral wools. It is used when soundproofing requirements are relatively high. Mineral wool is commonly known as mineral wool board and generally with rigidity. Usually monolayer steel studs are filled with mineral wool boards which have advantages of sound and thermal insulation, fireproofness.
- Q:Can glass wool be used in exterior wall for thermal insulation?
- Glass wool is categorized into glass fiber, which is a manmade inorganic fiber. Glass wool is a material which fibering melting glass to form cottony shape. Its chemical composition belongs to the classification of glass, being an inorganic fiber. So, it is good shaped with small volume density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation and sound absorption properties, great corrosion resistance as well as stable chemical performance. Glass fiber cotton, if used in buildings, its surface always is attached to veneer with somewhat certain acoustic transmission effect, such as of plastic film, metal screen, window screen, fireproof cloth, glass cloth and other materials with less than 0.5mm, basically able to keep the original sound absorption property.
- Q:What kind of glass wool products
- An overcoat of water vapor permeation
Non-moisture permeable overcoat
- Q:Centrifugal glass wool board and polyurethane foam, which has better thermal insulation performance?
- It depends on what fields are you going to use!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range