1. Reclaimed Butyl Rubber for inner tubes
We are professional manufacturer of reclaimed butyl rubber for more than 20 years.
1.Twice filter by 100mesh strainer
2.REACH EU,ROHS,PAHs standard
3.black rubber block without metal,fiber impurities
5.lead time:7-10days for a 20’ctn
2. Raw Material of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
Reclaimed Butyl Rubber is made from waste tubes used on heavy duty trucks and trailers.
3. Advantage of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
ROHS,PAHS REACH EU Standard
4. Application of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
Inner tubes,tire inner liner and rubber bladder
5. Personalized customization of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
We can produce according to clients’ special requirements.
6. Specifications of Reclaimed Butyl Rubber
AVERAGE TEST RESULT
25 +/- 5
1.12 +/- 0.05
ELONGATION AT BREAK
57 +/- 5
- Q:What happens when the rubber material is heated? Is it hardened or cracked?
- Rubber is an elastomer that does not harden and crackBut long time more than the rubber material of the specified temperature will appear aging hardening crack
- Q:Colorful cars are mainly made of plastic, rubber and other materials?
- Rubber can be divided into natural rubber and synthetic rubber in two categories:Natural rubber: cutting by rubber tree, mucilage collected out, after removing impurities, solidification, smoke, drying process, raw material and the formation of.2. synthetic rubber by-products produced by the petrochemical industry, according to the different needs of different raw material was synthesized. The properties such as: SBR, NBR, EPDM, BR, IIR, CR, Q, FKM and so on. But because of the difference in synthetic way, similar material can be divided into several different types of rubber. Through the setting of any type of rubber, rubber material can be changed into hundreds of products with demand.Natural rubber from rubber trees in tropical and subtropical regions. Because the rubber has an important role in industry, agriculture, national defense field, so it is an important strategic material, which prompted the lack of rubber resources of the country in the research and development of synthetic rubber.
- Q:What does "CAF" mean in rubber material? Know more about it
- Should be EPDM bar, that is, three yuan ethylene propylene rubber, the use of a wide range.
- Q:Price of super elastic liquid rubber waterproof material
- Resistant to cold, high temperature, climate, low temperature resistance up to -40 degrees, suitable for high and cold regions.Climate construction, high temperature resistance up to 160 degrees, not flow, suitable for road, bridge and other high temperature conditions.
- Q:What kind of material is SBR? Adhesive tape for a vacuum belt conveyor
- A rubber Name: butadiene styrene rubber; obtained by copolymerization of butadiene and styrene. According to the production method, emulsion polymerization, styrene butadiene rubber and solution polymerized styrene butadiene rubber are divided into emulsion polymerization. Its comprehensive properties and chemical stability are good
- Q:How are ordinary NBR and EPDM materials distinguished?
- Difference: EPDM density is lower than NBR, the appearance of EPDM is transparent or white, and NBR is yellow or white yellow
- Q:I would like to know the role of vulcanized rubber materials, please master pointing
- Rubber vulcanizing agents are divided into two major categories: inorganic and organic. With sulfur, sulfur chloride, selenium and Tellurium in front of a class. The latter are sulfur containing accelerators (such as accelerator TMTD), organic peroxides (such as benzoyl peroxide), quinone oxime compounds, polysulfide polymers, urethane, maleimide derivatives, etc..
- Q:Why are synthetic rubber not composites?
- The composite material is formed by composite technology to a certain combination of two or more than two kinds of different properties and different forms of constituent materials of a multiphase material, which can not only maintain the main features of the original component materials, has demonstrated the new performance of the original component materials are not. There is no reinforcing phase in synthetic rubber
- Q:What is the difference between TPU material and silica gel material?
- [TPU] is the abbreviation of Thermoplastic Urethane, and the Chinese name is thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer. It is composed of two diphenyl methane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and other low molecular isocyanate molecules and polyols and Polyols (chain extender) polymer material co polymerized reaction. Its molecular structure is composed of two diphenyl methane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI) and chain extender is a rigid block and two diphenyl methane diisocyanate (MDI) or toluene diisocyanate (TDI), diisocyanate molecules and flexible segment polyol anti should be composed of alternating. TPU is a mature environmentally friendly material with outstanding high tensile, tensile, tough and aging properties.
- Q:What material is good for yoga mats?
- At present, the international market, yoga mats are mainly divided into four kinds of materials: rubber pad (natural rubber) - Royal, linen pad (NATURAL flax + natural rubber) - noble, TPE (special environmental protection material) - high-end professional.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range