1. Odorless Reclaimed Rubber for tires and rubber products
We are professional manufacturer of all kinds of odorless reclaimed rubber for more than 20 years.
1.Fine rubber powder 40-60mesh
2.REACH EU,ROHS,PAHs standard
3.black rubber block without metal,fiber impurities
5.lead time:7-10days for a 20’ctn
2. Raw Material of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
Odorless Reclaimed Rubber is made from waste tires used on heavy duty trucks and trailers.We can only use tire tread for top quality reclaimed rubber production.
3. Advantage of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
ROHS,PAHS REACH EU Standard
4. Application of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
Truck Tyres, Tread Rubber and Rubber Moulded Components
5. Personalized customization of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
We can produce according to clients’ special requirements.
6. Specifications of Odorless Reclaimed Rubber
AVERAGE TEST RESULT
25 +/- 5
1.25 +/- 0.05
ELONGATION AT BREAK
60 +/- 5
- Q:What kind of rubber material can make wipers?
- It is ethylene propylene rubber or nitrile rubber,Rubber wipers are already in the past, and now good wiper material should be nano silica wiper
- Q:What are the categories of foamed rubber materials?
- Rubber cotton: a sponge, the main ingredient is natural latex foam material, it has the characteristics of rubber, excellent elasticity, good elasticity, no deformation of recycled cotton: recycled cotton is from waste cotton, industrial waste and textile enterprises and the yarn head made of cloth recycling, waste cotton, especially in the raw materials may also contain medical use therefore, recycled cotton will cause harm to human health, cotton and cotton are common civil regeneration is likely to cause pollution.
- Q:What kind of rubber has the best wear resistance?
- NBR has excellent oil resistance, and its oil resistance is second only to that of polysulfide rubber and fluorine rubber, and it has the characteristics of wear resistance and air tightness. Ding Qing rubber is the disadvantage of ozone and aromatic, halogenated hydrocarbons, ketones and esters solvents, it is not suitable for insulation.
- Q:What kind of rubber material is EPDM?
- Three EPDM is ethylene, propylene and non conjugated diene copolymer three yuan, began commercial production in 1963. The whole world is the annual consumption of 800 thousand tons of.EPDM the main characteristic is its excellent resistance to oxidation, ozone resistant and anti erosion ability. Because three EPDM rubber is vulcanized polyolefin family. It has excellent characteristics. Among all the rubber, EPDM has the lowest proportion. It can absorb a large amount of filler and oil and do not affect the properties. It can produce low-cost rubber compounds.
- Q:Which is better, oak or PVC?
- Oak: two degree dry oak is used as raw material. Rubber wood is mainly produced in Southeast Asia, the material has natural lines of clear texture, red, green and white appearance, fine lines of wood. After a unified anti-corrosion, vacuum, non-toxic drying treatment, optimized by the machine forming, the use of high-quality paint, after several days, repeatedly sprayed surface, repair, grinding. The finished solid wood cabinet has a smooth surface, hard wood, strong body, good waterproof performance, and low expansion and no deformation.
- Q:What is the difference between rubber sole and plastic sole? Which is better?
- Rubber soled shoes: rubber is a natural material. It is a material from nature, so it has a green effect, so it is often used on the bottom of safety shoes. Because it is a natural rubber base, so the density is relatively large, it can be made safe sole heavy, plus original safety shoes with some special requirements, the whole safety shoes can do down heavy. However, in many cases, this type of safety shoes will be chosen, because it has the effect of wear-resistant and anti-skid.
- Q:What's the difference between the lining material and the rubber? What media are applicable?
- The lining material of the valve lining has seen what material, and some are ceramic, generally water resistant! Oil should be lined with nitrile rubber or oil resistant paint!! Specific use of material is not the same!!
- Q:What kind of rubber is an edible grade safety rubber?
- According to the requirements of tolerance solution, select the appropriate rubber material (general rubber -- basic environmental protection without pollution, mainly small rubber) material, plasticizer, filler to use food grade raw materials such as calcium carbonate, not to use food grade industrial grade;
- Q:There are many materials for yoga mats. What's the difference between NBR and TPE? Which one is better?
- TPE is a synthetic environmentally friendly material that can be recycled and degraded.NBR is a synthetic rubber.
- Q:Is EVA material good for sole or good for rubber?Which is more wearable?
- PHYLON (MD): two high pressure molding product is EVA, the main ingredient in running shoes, tennis shoes, basketball shoes at the end of the world, but also can be used for casual shoes outsole. Advantages: lightweight, flexible, fine appearance, good softness. Easy cleaning, hardness, density, tensile strength, elongation, tear. Disadvantages: easy to corrosion. The adverse environmental protection, high temperature easy to wrinkle, easy to shrink.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range