1. Excellent adhesion, resistance to cracking
2. Good toughness, high hardness
3. Excellent electrical insulation properties, stability
4. High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient
5. Higher Tg, can be used in the 150 ° C -180 ° C long-term
6. Good waterproof, moisture resistance, low water absorption
7. Flame retardant grade up to UL94 V-1
1. Mixing: Stirring A component evenly in the original package, then A, B components according to the Weight ratio of 7: 1 are weighed and mixed, then start to potting after mixing evenly.
2. The B component may appear crystal or caking during storage ( this is normal), if the crystallization Need to placed in the oven at 80° C to melt before using(the containers should be in open state, in order to avoid the gas expansion, damage container), and Then cooling to room temperature before using, It does not affect its performance.
3. If necessary, the device with good sealing can continue to vacuumize, is helpful to increase the Electrical properties of the device.
4. The curing conditions: 80 ° C/2hrs or 25 ° C/24hrs.
5. For the use of glue equipment please consult our marketing department.
A component: 14kg/ plastic bucket Keep in cool and ventilative place
B component: 1kg/ bottle Temperature≤ 25° C, humidity≤ 50%RH
Shelf life: 12 months both of A and B
Properties before curing
A:B = 7: 1
Viscosity after mixing, mPa.s (25°C)
Operation time , hr(25°C)
Gel time ,hr (25°C)
Properties after curing
Hardness, Shore D
Expansion coefficient μm/(m,°C)
Thermal conductivity W/mK
Glass transition temperature °C
Tensile-shear strength, Mpa, Fe/ Fe
Dielectric strength kV/mm(25°C )
Dissipation Factor (1MHz)(25°C)
Dielectric constant (1 MHz) (25°C)
Volume resistance DC500V, Ω@cm
- Q:What kind of material can inhibit the swelling of rubber?
- No. Impossible。
- Q:Which kind of rubber material has the best corrosion resistance?
- Excellent oil resistance and chemical resistance. Weatherability and ozone resistance are second only to that of ethylene propylene rubber and butyl rubber. The heat resistance and the nitrile rubber, the decomposition temperature of 230 ~ 260 DEG C, short-term resistance at 120 to 150 DEG C, used for a long time at 80 to 100 DEG C, with a certain flame retardancy. Oil resistance second only to nbr. Good resistance to inorganic acids and alkalis. Cold resistance is slightly worse, electrical insulation is poor. Rubber poor storage stability, will have a "sulfur" phenomenon, Mooney viscosity increased, hard rubber. Foreign brands are: AD 1, 30 (USA), A-90 (Japan), 320 (Germany), and MA40S (France).
- Q:What kind of rubber material can make wipers?
- It is ethylene propylene rubber or nitrile rubber,Rubber wipers are already in the past, and now good wiper material should be nano silica wiper
- Q:What is the material of rubber boots
- EVA has good chemical stability, aging resistance and ozone resistance. Closed bubble hole structure, no water absorption, moisture resistance, good water resistance.
- Q:For rubber materials. What are the commonly used anti-wear additives?
- Increased strength, high wear resistance, wear-resistant carbon black based, other auxiliary materials, graphite and advanced materials, molybdenum disulfide is a relatively advanced material!
- Q:Is EVA material good for sole or good for rubber?Which is more wearable?
- EVA: ethylene vinyl acetate copolymer, polymer materials. Commonly used in jogging, walk, leisure shoes, foot training shoes. Advantages: lightweight, good elasticity, flexibility is good, not easy to wrinkle, with excellent color, suitable for all kinds of weather. Disadvantages: easy water, not easy to corrosion, easy dirty adverse environmental protection.
- Q:What kind of material is the bottom of flip flops? Foam or rubber?
- Our country also has sales now, mainly Havaianas (Havana) and ipamema (Bea Pane Mar).
- Q:What are the non combustible materials?
- The grade of combustion performance of building decoration materials shall be divided into four grades: Grade A and non combustibility; B1 grade and Flammability; B2 grade; FLAMMABILITY; B3 grade; flammabilityGrade A is completely non - burning, and basically, the kitchen in interior design does not meet this requirement. For your own safety, it is better to use materials above grade B1
- Q:Compression permanent deformation of rubber material is not the same concept as dimensional stability
- Dimensional stability generally refers to the material under the influence of mechanical force, heat or other external conditions, its shape does not change the size of the performance. More refers to the material after the product itself dimensional stability.
- Q:How to strengthen the adhesion between rubber and metal skeleton material
- In industrial applications, one method can be used alone, and several methods can be used together to achieve better bonding results.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range