1. Excellent adhesion, resistance to cracking
2. Good toughness, high hardness
3. Excellent electrical insulation properties, stability
4. High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient
5. Higher Tg, can be used in the 150 ° C -180 ° C long-term
6. Good waterproof, moisture resistance, low water absorption
7. Flame retardant grade up to UL94 V-1
1. Mixing: Stirring A component evenly in the original package, then A, B components according to the Weight ratio of 7: 1 are weighed and mixed, then start to potting after mixing evenly.
2. The B component may appear crystal or caking during storage ( this is normal), if the crystallization Need to placed in the oven at 80° C to melt before using(the containers should be in open state, in order to avoid the gas expansion, damage container), and Then cooling to room temperature before using, It does not affect its performance.
3. If necessary, the device with good sealing can continue to vacuumize, is helpful to increase the Electrical properties of the device.
4. The curing conditions: 80 ° C/2hrs or 25 ° C/24hrs.
5. For the use of glue equipment please consult our marketing department.
A component: 14kg/ plastic bucket Keep in cool and ventilative place
B component: 1kg/ bottle Temperature≤ 25° C, humidity≤ 50%RH
Shelf life: 12 months both of A and B
Properties before curing
A:B = 7: 1
Viscosity after mixing, mPa.s (25°C)
Operation time , hr(25°C)
Gel time ,hr (25°C)
Properties after curing
Hardness, Shore D
Expansion coefficient μm/(m,°C)
Thermal conductivity W/mK
Glass transition temperature °C
Tensile-shear strength, Mpa, Fe/ Fe
Dielectric strength kV/mm(25°C )
Dissipation Factor (1MHz)(25°C)
Dielectric constant (1 MHz) (25°C)
Volume resistance DC500V, Ω@cm
- Q:What material has high temperature resistance, good tightness, and soft as rubber?High temperature above 500
- Such a high temperature, organic polymer materials can not meet, it is recommended to consider using asbestos materials, but the sealing problem should be considered.
- Q:1615 what kind of rubber is rubber?
- It's a code name for a rubber plant. It's made of reclaimed rubber.
- Q:Do the rubber mold steel mold and what material good, now with Luo No. 12 steel sticking seriously?
- There is no relationship between the die and the steel used in the rubber mould, but the formula of the rubber mixture should be adjusted mainly.
- Q:What are the mechanical properties of rubber materials?
- Mechanical properties of rubber materials:Rubber material has good elasticity and plasticity, and has good cushioning and energy absorption property. It is a common material used in dynamic loading structures.
- Q:50mm rubber material with what cutting, more labor-saving
- Nitrile butadiene rubber is prepared by polymerization of butadiene and acrylonitrile by emulsion polymerization. Nitrile rubber is mainly produced by low temperature emulsion polymerization. It has excellent oil resistance, high wear resistance, good heat resistance and strong adhesive force. Its disadvantages are low temperature resistance, poor ozone resistance, poor insulation properties, and slightly lower elasticity. Nitrile rubber is mainly used in the manufacture of oil resistant rubber products.
- Q:FXm rubber is what material supply, fXm rubber is what material opportunities?
- Natural rubber is made from rubber, tree, rubber, grass and other plants. The synthetic rubber is obtained by polymerization of various monomers. Rubber products are widely used in industry or in all fields of life.
- Q:What kind of material is HYPALON?
- Chlorinated elastomer Hypalon (CSM)When exposed to high temperature oxidizing chemicals, Hypalon exhibits its true strength. It is anti bend cracking, abrasion resistance, weather resistance and resistance to ozone, UV/, heat resistance, chemical resistance. It is easy to dye and has a stable color and low water absorption, making it widely used as sheath and insulating layer of wire and cable, roof waterproof layer, automobile and industrial hose and synchronous generator. Equally important, Hypalon shows a long life in a harsh environment, as seen from the life of the drinking water, the lining of the sump and other containers, and the life of the active cover.
- Q:What kind of material can inhibit the swelling of rubber?
- No. Impossible。
- Q:What kind of rubber material can reach 700% elongation rate?
- Thermoplastic elastomer, some types of elongation is far more than 700%, SIS (styrene / isoprene block copolymer), elongation is easy to 1000%, tensile fracture strength is generally more than 10MPa.
- Q:What kind of grinding wheel do you use for grinding rubber materials?
- Relatively coarse, to see the amount and amount of cutting, and if you are big, you can choose diamond
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range