Order On-line Tracking
1. Excellent adhesion, resistance to cracking
2. Good toughness, high hardness
3. Excellent electrical insulation properties, stability
4. High thermal conductivity, low thermal expansion coefficient
5. Higher Tg, can be used in the 150 ° C -180 ° C long-term
6. Good waterproof, moisture resistance, low water absorption
7. Flame retardant grade up to UL94 V-1
1. Mixing: Stirring A component evenly in the original package, then A, B components according to the Weight ratio of 7: 1 are weighed and mixed, then start to potting after mixing evenly.
2. The B component may appear crystal or caking during storage ( this is normal), if the crystallization Need to placed in the oven at 80° C to melt before using(the containers should be in open state, in order to avoid the gas expansion, damage container), and Then cooling to room temperature before using, It does not affect its performance.
3. If necessary, the device with good sealing can continue to vacuumize, is helpful to increase the Electrical properties of the device.
4. The curing conditions: 80 ° C/2hrs or 25 ° C/24hrs.
5. For the use of glue equipment please consult our marketing department.
A component: 14kg/ plastic bucket Keep in cool and ventilative place
B component: 1kg/ bottle Temperature≤ 25° C, humidity≤ 50%RH
Shelf life: 12 months both of A and B
Properties before curing
A:B = 7: 1
Viscosity after mixing, mPa.s (25°C)
Operation time , hr(25°C)
Gel time ,hr (25°C)
Properties after curing
Hardness, Shore D
Expansion coefficient μm/(m,°C)
Thermal conductivity W/mK
Glass transition temperature °C
Tensile-shear strength, Mpa, Fe/ Fe
Dielectric strength kV/mm(25°C )
Dissipation Factor (1MHz)(25°C)
Dielectric constant (1 MHz) (25°C)
Volume resistance DC500V, Ω@cm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|