Order On-line Tracking
Description of Reciprocating Saw:
A reciprocating saw is a type of saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push and pull reciprocating motion of the blade.
The term reciprocating saw is commonly assigned to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work. This type of saw, also known as a recipro saw, sabre saw, or Sawzall (a trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company) has a large blade resembling that of a jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. The typical style of this saw has a foot at the base of the blade, also similar to a jigsaw. The user rests this foot against the surface being cut so that the tendency of the blade to push away from or pull towards the cut as the blade travels through its cycle can be countered.
Details of Reciprocating Saw:
* Rated Voltage: 230-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 600W
* No-load Speed: 0-2700spm
* Length of Stroke: 20mm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Wood (thickness): 115mm
* Plastic Pipe (Dia): 115mm
* Steel (thickness): 3mm
* W/Lock-on button for extended use, Anti-slip soft comfort grip, Quick change system for blade
* W/1pair carbon brush, 2pcs saw blades cutting metal and wood
* Packing: 49*34*23cm/3pcs, 16/18kgs, 2200pcs/20'cy
* W/GS, CE, EMC, PAHS
Features of Reciprocating Saw:
1. Keyless blade change allows quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft. 2.Electric brake for fast stopping of blade.
3. Lightweight for easy handling and less operating.
4. Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts.
5. Variable speed (4 stage pendulum) for precise cutting in a wide variety of materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||US$ 10 Million|
|Main Markets||North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Shanghai; Ningbo|
|Export Percentage||71% - 80%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||3-5 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese|
|Factory Size:||About 2,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||Above 5|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||High; Average|