Description of Reciprocating Saw:
A reciprocating saw is a type of saw in which the cutting action is achieved through a push and pull reciprocating motion of the blade.
The term reciprocating saw is commonly assigned to a type of saw used in construction and demolition work. This type of saw, also known as a recipro saw, sabre saw, or Sawzall (a trademark of the Milwaukee Electric Tool Company) has a large blade resembling that of a jigsaw and a handle oriented to allow the saw to be used comfortably on vertical surfaces. The typical style of this saw has a foot at the base of the blade, also similar to a jigsaw. The user rests this foot against the surface being cut so that the tendency of the blade to push away from or pull towards the cut as the blade travels through its cycle can be countered.
Details of Reciprocating Saw:
* Rated Voltage: 230-240V~50Hz
* Rated Input Power: 600W
* No-load Speed: 0-2700spm
* Length of Stroke: 20mm
* Max Cutting Capacity:
* Wood (thickness): 115mm
* Plastic Pipe (Dia): 115mm
* Steel (thickness): 3mm
* W/Lock-on button for extended use, Anti-slip soft comfort grip, Quick change system for blade
* W/1pair carbon brush, 2pcs saw blades cutting metal and wood
* Packing: 49*34*23cm/3pcs, 16/18kgs, 2200pcs/20'cy
* W/GS, CE, EMC, PAHS
Features of Reciprocating Saw:
1. Keyless blade change allows quick blade change without touching blade or reciprocating shaft. 2.Electric brake for fast stopping of blade.
3. Lightweight for easy handling and less operating.
4. Lock-off button helps prevent accidental starts.
5. Variable speed (4 stage pendulum) for precise cutting in a wide variety of materials.
- Q:Is BOSCH's power tools good or MAKITA's power tools?
- BOSCH electric tools three characteristics:1. 、 light structure, easy to carry and use.2. more than manual tools can increase labor productivity several times to several times;3., the utility model has the advantages of high efficiency, low cost, small vibration and easy control.
- Q:How are hand powered tools classified into class I, class II, class III?
- Nowadays, class I hand held power tools are virtually discontinued. The class II hand-held electric tools are widely used. Class II hand held electric tools are generally used on special occasions such as wet environments, metal containers, etc..
- Q:What devices must be available for all hand held electric tools?
- Anti leakage, splash prevention, anti movement, anti overheating
- Q:How to detect the rotor of power tools?
- Rotor inspection. 1) a self made short circuit device can detect damage. 2) you can detect with a pointer type multimeter.
- Q:What material does the power tool housing fit?
- Electric drill: the main specifications are 4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 19, 23, 32, 38, 49mm and so on. The figures refer to the steel whose tensile strength is 390N/mmThe maximum diameter of a drill drilled on a material. For non-ferrous metals, plastics and other materials, the maximum drilling diameter is comparable to the original specifications of 30 to 50%.Electric grinding machine: a tool for grinding with a grinding wheel or millstone. A vertical electric wheel and electric angle grinder.Electric wrench and electric screwdriver: used for loading and unloading threaded fittings. The driving mechanism of the electric wrench is composed of a planetary gear and a ball screw groove impact mechanism. Specifications are M8, M12, M16, M20, M24, M30 and so on. An electric screwdriver adopts a clutch, a transmission mechanism, or a gear drive mechanismThere are M1, M2, M3, M4, M6 and so on.
- Q:Is the motor of an electric tool the alternating current motor or the direct current motor?
- Compared to the AC motor and DC motor, because there is no commutator (see DC motor commutation), therefore has the advantages of simple structure, convenient manufacture, relatively strong, easy to make high speed motor, high voltage, high current, large capacity. The coverage of AC motor power greatly, from a few watts to several 101000 watts, even millions of kilowatts.
- Q:Which is good between pneumatic tools or power tools?
- Pneumatic tools are the mainstream trend, pneumatic tools more suitable for long time work, rather than power tools, permanent fever, and even burned out the internal parts, pneumatic tools can be seen more secure. Power tools initial investment is low, but long-term use of energy consumption is higher, and tool maintenance and replacement costs are higher, and pneumatic tools more environmentally friendly, long-term use cost is much lower than the electric.
- Q:What is the difference between a flashlight and an electric screwdriver?
- As the mechanical component, the electric screw driver can work without the electric batch power supply, and the batch power supply provides the energy and the related control function for the electric screwdriver. Drive the motor. Since the parameters of the motor are different, the speed will be different when the power of the batch power supply is the same.
- Q:What power tools are used as cage birds?
- If you want to do copper ornaments, you should distribute the grinding belt, flexible shaft, tool set. You can also buy a flashlight with a flexible shaft, coupled with some tools, you can also head. Bakelite milling can also be used instead of drill, a horizontal milling type fixed electric drill and milling cutter. What depends on your workload?.
- Q:What power tools do you need for carpentry?
- Woodworking power tools are woodworking tools that rely on electrical energy as a basic source of energy, and non electrical energy does not belong to power tools;
We are a manufacture specialized in rechargeable power tools, such as electric blower,fitness equipment ,etc.Besides,we are incessant imploding the new products for our clients and market. We are holding the certification for "GS" "CE" "EMS" "CSA" etc. Also,it is in the process with ISO9000.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||About 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range