1. Structure of pvc fixed window
PVC fixed window is mainly used for building , villa ,and material is 74,85 series pvc profiles ,have double ,trial tane ,clear and Low e glass etc ,we can design as your request . it have many advantages :)Energy-saving ,sound-isolated ,waterproof,anti-noise,dustproof
2. Main Features of Pvc Fixed Window
1)Energy-saving ,sound-isolated ,waterproof,anti-noise,dustproof
3.PVC Fixed window Images
4.PVC Fixed Window Specification
|steel window (Fixed window with Soundproof and Double Glass )|
|2. Model ||60 series |
|4. Type of glass||Single glass, double glass, double glass Low-E, triple glass, triple glass Low-E, laminated glass||May be customized|
|5. Thickness of glass||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm||May be customized|
|6.Hardware fittings||Selected from top-ranking Chinese brands and some German brands||May be customized|
|7.Colors||Referring to the color card||May be customized|
|8. Accessories||Terpolymer EP rubber strips, stainless steel screws, etc.|
Sound: GB/T 8485-2008
Resistance to wind load: GB/T 7106-2008
Air tightness: GB/T 7106-2008
Water tightness: GB/T 7106-2008
|250 ≤p<< span="">350pa|
Heat transfer coefficient: GB/T 7106-2008
Horizontal tension: GB/T 7106-2008
|11.Opening mode|| Fixed window |
|12. Product characteristics|
The adoption of the welding and chamfering processes guarantees the strength of doors and windows, guards against leakage of water, and makes the product more aesthetic in appearance.
|13. Window screen||Glass fiber |
|14. Product style ||Customizable|
|15. Application||Residence,apartments,hotels,office buildings|
|16. Surface treatment||white, co-extrusion, laminating, spray coating|
1. Via a series of processing procedures such as cutting and welding, Yuhong plastic steel door and window sections used for doors and windows are made into door and window frames. Meanwhile, steel lining is added into the cavities of sections to enhance their rigidity. Then a high-quality plastic steel door or and window is assembled as a whole, with an error of not more than 0.2mm.
2. By developing independently accessory moulds to optimize the features of its plastic steel doors and windows, Yuhong plastic steel doors and windows are free from the problem with inferior performance caused by the inadequate adaptability between sections and hardware, which are always from different manufactures.
3. Corrosion resistance: Yuhong doors and windows have good corrosion resistance due to the unique formulation of their sections, and all the accessories all dedicated anti-corrosive hardware, which will not be corroded even in severe circumstances.
4. Weathering resistance: the addition of stabilizer, anti-ager and modifying agent to the section formulation in a suitable proportion enhances the weathering resistance of sections, which will not discolor even after many years of service.
5. Fire retardancy: Yuhong doors and windows, which do not combust themselves, nor contribute to combustion, is safe and reliable.
6. Insulation property: Yuhong doors and windows do not conduct electricity due to their superior electric insulation property, and thus have a high level of safety factor.
What's main window types ?
Pvc sliding window, pvc hung window , pvc casement window, pvc sliding door etc .
2. What kind of company ?
State-owned corp , fortune 500 in the world an dmanufacturer for pvc window and doors for more than ten years .
- Q:where can i find just the plastic window for a 91 miata top?
- Google it.
- Q:How to remove melted plastic from house window?
- What they said PLUS first heat the plastic a bit using your everyday hair dryer. Don't put the blow dryer to close to the glass especially if it is cold outside. The glass might crack with heat on one side and cold on the other. Next, Do what they said and scrape with a razor blade.
- Q:help with putting plastic over my windows?
- Use clear tape to attach them together The wider the better. Lay the plastic on a flat surface, a table if it is big enough or you can use your kitchen or living room floor. Place the 2 pieces side by side (edge to edge). Cut 2 very small pieces of tape and attach them, one at the bottom and one at the top, to secure the plastic and keep it from sliding around while you tape the entire thing together.
- Q:does tapeing plastic over windows help very much in winter?
- I don't know why you would want to tape windows. The best way to keep a place warm is to have curtains and close them to keep the heat in. That is a fact. Try it and you will see. good Luck. You could buy curtains in a charity shop but have your measurements. No Offence meant
- Q:Recycling Question-Envelopes with the little plastic windows?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Recycling Question-Envelopes with the little plastic windows? So there I was today sorting and paying my bills, throwing away all those ads and credit offers (yes I shred the stuff that could get me in trouble) and I end up with a large amount of those envelopes with plastic windows in them. Some of the mail have two, one that I open and one I'm...
- Q:Can I recycle envelopes if they have plastic windows?
- Take the platic window off and recycle the paper envelope.
- Q:Does plastic on windows affect how inside plants get light?
- Yes plastic will decrease the amount of light that penetrates the window. Most clear plastics are rated for how much light they let penetrate when new and as the plastic ages, it will let in less light. You may be able to find this information online if you know the type of plastic you are going to use. Try looking up light ratings or opacity for the plastic you have or ask where you plan to buy it. I can't remember the exact numbers, but clear to slightly opaque plastics usually decrease light by about 10-30%. Ten to fifteen percent should be okay for most sunny windows.
- Q:What type of plastic are car windows made out of? (10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?
- They are glass. Side windows are tempered to shattered into many, many pieces. So that means you are not hurt by broken glass although you are next to it. Front and rear are designed to crack, but stay intact. Not sure what type of glass is in the front and rear.
- Q:will any type of plastic work for insulating windows?
- I would suggest the type that are like storm windows. They are double layers and create dead air spaces that stop the heat flow -- not much of an R value, but better than thin plastic sheeting. R= 1 (for the really cold days, the best insulation for windows is to cut a 1 inch thick foil faced styrofoam sheet - cut it to size so that it pressure fits inside your window framing. = R = 6.5
- Q:A question about insulating my windows with plastic?
- I'm guessing your insulation kit is the type with double sided tape for the window facings. You don't have to use a blow dryer; that's only if you want the plastic real smooth and tight and looks good. The plastic should keep the pests out but you could bug spray first and then install the plastic.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range