Quick Details of U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Door Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of U-PVC Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of U-PVC Window:
1) Different sizes, styles and finishings available
2) Fire rating according to the BS 476 Part 22 standard
3)Solid wood door wood veneer finish(sapele, teak, chery, mahogany veneer or customize)
4)Frame material: solid wood
5)Dimensions:Door leaf size (H*W): 2000*800mm, other size is availabe according to customers requirement.
6)Thickness of the door leaf:44mm
7)Suitable for different wall thickness
8)Colours: Diversified colours available
9)Application: home,villa, hotel, restaurant, and office, etc.
10)Humphrey series timber door are made from high quality timber. After kiln drying and processed with environmentally friendly adhesive, advanced technology and modern equipment, the finished products are resistant to shrinkage, warping and twisting.
11) Humphrey doors are coated with high quality finishing to maintain the natural beauty of timber texture and to enhance the durability of the figuration.
12)Humphrey doors come with over one hundred design options that are widelyused in hotels, commercial buildings, club houses and residential buildings tomeet different needs.
- Q:How to fix plastic grid inside window?
- If it is inside of a thermo pane window, then you must replace the sash. The sash is the piece of glass, with a frame around it. You don't need to replace the whole window. Usually false frame grids are accessible on the inside of the window. From what you mention, it sounds like you have an extra pane of glass on the inside. Are you able to open the window? If so you should be able to access the grid and replace it into the slots that receive the grid on ther sash. If you can't open the window, it is illegal in a bedroom. You must be able to escape out a window and door in each bedroom, in case of fire.
- Q:plastic window covering kits, how much do they really add to energy efficiency?
- Short answer... Have used them they make a difference. They do cut down on drafts can make living space more comfortable. A cheap, temporary fix for drafty windows. Best regards
- Q:What percentage of money does putting plastic on windows save?
- How leaky are your windows? How many panes? Is there insulation around your windows? Are they caulked properly? What is the normal temperature outside? This is not something anyone can throw a number at you that makes any sense. There are to many contributing factors to come up with a savings number. Suffice to say if there is cold radiating in from the window - or heat in the summer your bill can only benefit from sealing them. The heat shrink plastic adds another thermal layer. It's like putting on a sweater under your coat if it's really cold. I live in Winnipeg Canada. In the dead of winter -40F is not uncommon. In this old house most of our windows are triple pane. The ones that are not actually get a layer of ice on the inside. We plastic those and plan to replace them.
- Q:How to install plastic around windows of a brick house?
- Carefully remove the decorative molding from around the window.(inside) Then either stuff fiberglass insulation in the crack between the window and the jam. Or use the foam insulation in the can. Then replace the molding. A lot of people put plastic on their windows using staples
- Q:Is there a way you can tint flexible plastic windows in a convertible car?
- cover them with a removable film
- Q:I have been tearing out the plastic window in envelopes before recycling, is this necessary?
- In our community, they tell us that the plastic is so negligible, that's its OK to toss those window envelopes in with the regular mixed paper. It seems that every community has a different recycling program ~ perhaps it would be best if you called your local recycling carrier and asked them directly.
- Q:How do I fix a tear in my Jeep Wrangler's plastic window?
- boat or auto supply stores sell a clear repair tape for plastic windows that doesn't yellow or peel like tape does
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- It's a 92 Metro. Use duct tape. no Check with auto glass places. They will be expensive but it may be the only place to find it. Or try J.C. Whitney.
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- I used to live in an apartment with the same problem but the one answer that asked about the glasing, Don't. What he is refering to is caulk if you want you can get a couple tubes of clear caulk (Yes they do make it, and no it is not silicone) and put a small bead around the edge of the window. This will help some but the window plastic that a couple of the oter people suggested works wonderfully.
- Q:Ideas on how to repair a tear in a Jeep Wrangler plastic window,the tear is where the plastic meets fabric?
- They have replacement windows and doors at very affordable prices and will ship them to you.
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range