Quick Details of U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Door Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of U-PVC Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of U-PVC Window:
1) Different sizes, styles and finishings available
2) Fire rating according to the BS 476 Part 22 standard
3)Solid wood door wood veneer finish(sapele, teak, chery, mahogany veneer or customize)
4)Frame material: solid wood
5)Dimensions:Door leaf size (H*W): 2000*800mm, other size is availabe according to customers requirement.
6)Thickness of the door leaf:44mm
7)Suitable for different wall thickness
8)Colours: Diversified colours available
9)Application: home,villa, hotel, restaurant, and office, etc.
10)Humphrey series timber door are made from high quality timber. After kiln drying and processed with environmentally friendly adhesive, advanced technology and modern equipment, the finished products are resistant to shrinkage, warping and twisting.
11) Humphrey doors are coated with high quality finishing to maintain the natural beauty of timber texture and to enhance the durability of the figuration.
12)Humphrey doors come with over one hundred design options that are widelyused in hotels, commercial buildings, club houses and residential buildings tomeet different needs.
- Q:Retractable Plastic Window Shades ?
- Do you mean like the ones where you pull them down and they unroll, and then to open them back up you pull down slightly and push them back up? I have those and I got them at the Home Depot. You can special order them in whatever size you want. And, they're fairly inexpensive. I have them on two picture windows with a southwest exposure, one about 6 feet long and the other about 7 feet long. I also have 2-inch horizontal mini blinds on those windows. But, the blinds are so long and heavy that they don't completely close all the way. So, I had to install the roll-up blinds behind them. And, they work great.
- Q:Does plastic on windows really help?
- Plastic on the windows really does work.. I lived in a really old house in Ohio and the windows were so bad that you could feel the cold air coming in... We used the window kits and it really kept the heat in ! We also used some plastic opaque sheeting on the outside windows which didn't look too great on the outside but, it helped greatly. Also, in our basement we have a device hooked up to our dryer.. It looks like a standard dryer hose but, instead of blowing all the nice hot air outside it's got a fine mesh screen and it blows the hot air back inside the house.. GREAT for when you are doing laundry. We also use a newer style baseboard heater in our main living room/family room. We bought the heater a few summers ago when it was on clearance..It's very safe and energy efficient. I also use heavy curtains to keep heat in a particular room. We keep our thermostate at around 60-64 degrees.... In our new house it's a 1700 square ft. ranch.. We are fortunate enough to have a wood burning stove.. Which has cut our gas bill in half ! Good luck
- Q:Possible to self-tint Jeep Wrangler plastic windows?
- Jeep Wrangler Tinted Windows
- Q:Does all plastic shrink? You know those kits for windows? The ones to cover your windows in plastic?
- If you want to check the kind of plastic you have stretch it over a window, like you plan to and warm the plastic with a hair dryer, if it tightens up your all set. Its a very clear thin plastic in those kits.
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
- Q:Does that thin plastic window covering people use during the winter really help any?
- Yes it does......and it's a whole lot cheaper than special windows for those who have little money.
- Q:Does plastic on windows affect how inside plants get light?
- Yes plastic will decrease the amount of light that penetrates the window. Most clear plastics are rated for how much light they let penetrate when new and as the plastic ages, it will let in less light. You may be able to find this information online if you know the type of plastic you are going to use. Try looking up light ratings or opacity for the plastic you have or ask where you plan to buy it. I can't remember the exact numbers, but clear to slightly opaque plastics usually decrease light by about 10-30%. Ten to fifteen percent should be okay for most sunny windows.
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
- Q:Ideas on how to repair a tear in a Jeep Wrangler plastic window,the tear is where the plastic meets fabric?
- They have replacement windows and doors at very affordable prices and will ship them to you.
- Q:i need to know where i can get a plastic window bushing for 1998 grand jeep cherokee? motor and regulator wrks
- you can order the parts separate from a dealer,that's the best place to get those at,they don't cost but a few bucks,and are well worth it,good luck.
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range