1. Quick Details
Place of Origin:
the finished windows
inward and outward
dark grey , etc.
Basic deptah frame:
Germany Roto, Siegenia-Aubi,
EPDM with Black Color
Low E, Laminated, ect
Trade Term :
1.50 mm or 2.00 mm
for PVC Windows
Payment Term :
standard export carton package or as per customer's requests
20'GP about 10 tons
40'GP about 20 tons
40'HQ about 23 tons
Simple and bright facades
High strength,good rigidity
Light and flexible open an close,
No noise Sealing well.
3. Packaging & Delivery
PVC Windows Packing: Carton Box
within 4 weeks for PVC Windows after receving the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
Sample shipping. Sent out orders in 24 hours by TNT, DHL, EMS FedEx etc.
By air (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
By sea shipping when bulk order
A). Sample's lead time:1-2 days
B). 20'GP lead time: 5-8 days
40'GP lead time: 8-15 days
40'HQ lead time:10-15 days
- Q:Recycling Question-Envelopes with the little plastic windows?
- You should double check with your local department of public works, but generally speaking the windows are not recyclable. You can cut off the plastic window part and recycle the rest of the envelope. Don't recycle the plastic. Some recyclers may throw a out the whole batch if its contaminated.
- Q:Is it necessary to remove the plastic window from paper CD sleeves before recycling?
- If it's flimsy plastic, then yes. If it's rigid, then no.
- Q:Does plastic on windows affect how inside plants get light?
- Yes plastic will decrease the amount of light that penetrates the window. Most clear plastics are rated for how much light they let penetrate when new and as the plastic ages, it will let in less light. You may be able to find this information online if you know the type of plastic you are going to use. Try looking up light ratings or opacity for the plastic you have or ask where you plan to buy it. I can't remember the exact numbers, but clear to slightly opaque plastics usually decrease light by about 10-30%. Ten to fifteen percent should be okay for most sunny windows.
- Q:I need a price on a window 29x46 plastic frame slider window?
- here's a true post. Amount: $3,295.00 Vinyl Replacement Windows Posted by: Jeremy in Granger, IN in Granger, IN. Purchased: March, 2009 Numbre of Windows: 10 Number Lineal Inches: 100 Brand: Vista Window Type: Double Hung Installer: Clear Choice USA of South Bend We had BEE Window quote us $14,000! Champion's quote was 8,400.00! We found Clear Choice and was amazed at the high quality for the great price of $3295.00!!! The salesman spent time making sure we understood the window as well as the entire installation process. The installers were great also, and fast. Everything went perfect. I would recommend Clear Choice over any other window company. They are located all over the U.S. I hope this helps
- Q:plastic windows heating on drywall?
- Install heavy drapes on each window. This will cut down the draft. If the windows are in that bad shape you should ask your landlord to replace them.
- Q:Where can I buy those plastic window regulator clips for my Audi or VW?
- Window Regulator Clips
- Q:Product to maintain/clean Jeep plastic windows?
- i think of the plastic residing house windows suck particular you may desire to purchase new doors for it that have residing house windows that are glass. you may desire to look in a junkyard for a good cost. playstation I actually have a ninety seven Jeep Wrangler with glass residing house windows it is a sturdy motor vehicle my 4cyl gets like 18-19 mpg especially situations even 20 and its a beast offroad. heavily it does whats its suppost to off street.
- Q:I have a 1997 Jeep Wrangler. There is a tear in the front plastic window, can it be repaired?
- you can try glueing it back together with super glue or somthing, but other than that, you will need a new window. Do you car what it looks like? the glue wont hold forever
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
- Q:Window Insulation.....Window plastic????
- I've never heard of plastic used on the outside of windows, put it on the inside and you will be able to see.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range