1. Quick Details
Place of Origin:
the finished windows
inward and outward
dark grey , etc.
Basic deptah frame:
Germany Roto, Siegenia-Aubi,
EPDM with Black Color
Low E, Laminated, ect
Trade Term :
1.50 mm or 2.00 mm
for PVC Windows
Payment Term :
standard export carton package or as per customer's requests
20'GP about 10 tons
40'GP about 20 tons
40'HQ about 23 tons
Simple and bright facades
High strength,good rigidity
Light and flexible open an close,
No noise Sealing well.
3. Packaging & Delivery
PVC Windows Packing: Carton Box
within 4 weeks for PVC Windows after receving the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
Sample shipping. Sent out orders in 24 hours by TNT, DHL, EMS FedEx etc.
By air (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
By sea shipping when bulk order
A). Sample's lead time:1-2 days
B). 20'GP lead time: 5-8 days
40'GP lead time: 8-15 days
40'HQ lead time:10-15 days
- Q:do plastic windows weigh less?
- Yes, but you have to use a certified type of plastic. It has to react in a certain way in a collision. It's also thinner and offers less sound insulation. This is why very few road-legal cars have plastic windows, save for stripped out exotic cars like the Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Ferrari F430 Scuderia, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N24, and I believe the Porsche 911 GT3 RS has some plastic windows.
- Q:will any type of plastic work for insulating windows?
- Yes, as long as you can seal the edges well enough so no air can get through to the space between the window and the plastic. That air space is what does the insulating, so if air can pass through it there's not a lot of point in using the plastic, unless you have old windows that are extremely drafty. In that case, anything that slows down the escape of heat will help to some degree.
- Q:What type of plastic are Windowed envelope made from?
- Hi, . . . The brittle plastic Windows are cellulose . . . . . . The others are in PVC . . .
- Q:When recycling paper, I always pull out the envelopes with the clear plastic windows. Is this necessary?
- In my city, Los Angeles, it's okay to put the envelopes with the clear windows in with the recyclable paper. My city is even okay with staples! Check your city's website.
- Q:Why do plastic windows make the room hotter compared to glass windows?
- It has to do with how well the material conducts energy. Plastic is probably a better insulator which means it does not transfer energy well. Glass is also an insulator but maybe it isn't as good of an insulator. Try doing more research on the conductive/heat transfer properties of glass vs. plastic.
- Q:How to take melted plastic off window?
- Best way it to use window scraper (used to remove paint from window) try using a hair dryer to warm the plastic first this will help it come off cleanly and make it easier
- Q:Whats the best way to take scratches out of plastic windows?
- if you have an aeroport close ,they have stuff they sell .when the hellicopter pilot arrives here he uses it on the windows,,they sell it for planes/helicopters,,cleans and removes scratches..sorry cant remember the name..
- Q:Besides plastic, what window covers will keep out the cold?
- That might be a good solution, if you have a place to buy them at a good price. I usually put up a heavier curtain or drapery in the cold weather. I like to be able to open them when the sun is coming in. I also close the blinds in the evening. I don't think the plastic works all that well either. Good luck keeping warm!
- Q:Is there a way to get the plastic windows on my convertible clear again without replacing.?
- go to a auto glass shop and if theyre not too messed up you can get a polisher to use with a buffer
- Q:how do you change the plastic rear window in a miata?
- You can find directions on this at OKorder
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range