1. Quick Details
Place of Origin:
the finished windows
inward and outward
dark grey , etc.
Basic deptah frame:
Germany Roto, Siegenia-Aubi,
EPDM with Black Color
Low E, Laminated, ect
Trade Term :
1.50 mm or 2.00 mm
for PVC Windows
Payment Term :
standard export carton package or as per customer's requests
20'GP about 10 tons
40'GP about 20 tons
40'HQ about 23 tons
Simple and bright facades
High strength,good rigidity
Light and flexible open an close,
No noise Sealing well.
3. Packaging & Delivery
PVC Windows Packing: Carton Box
within 4 weeks for PVC Windows after receving the 30% deposit of T/T or L/C
Sample shipping. Sent out orders in 24 hours by TNT, DHL, EMS FedEx etc.
By air (DHL, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
By sea shipping when bulk order
A). Sample's lead time:1-2 days
B). 20'GP lead time: 5-8 days
40'GP lead time: 8-15 days
40'HQ lead time:10-15 days
- Q:Renault Clio MK2 electric window - Plastic Clip?
- im my bmw 740il my rear left window does the same i replaced the moter for the winmdow for cheap and it works fine now i hope its nuthing big but if u do not know what else to do go to auto zone of napa and ask one of the workers they will help out
- Q:Do air conditioners work on plastic windows?
- You'll just need to find another way to mount the AC, like attaching a bracket to the wall instead of the window frame. Make sure you screw into the studs and not just the sheetrock.
- Q:does anyone know a way to clean the back plastic windows of a bmw convertible? without replacing it?
- it's not too hard. It's the same thing that happens to headlights, condensation gets in and discolors the plastic. Go to your local Advance or NAPA or even sears, just pick up a thing of headlight restorer. All you have to do is rub it on and rub it off five minutes later. It's pretty cheap too, like 12 bucks max. hope this helped
- Q:How to help a plastic car window survive a thunderstorm?
- You know what they say about Duct tape......Spare the Duct tape spoil the project (Red Green) Get a 5 mil plastic then along with taping it to the inner part of the door, to help keep it dry. put an X pattern on the plastic, this will reinforce it.
- Q:Window Insulation.....Window plastic????
- i always use plastic window kits by duck inc...the company that used to be manco...i first started using it because my bil works there, but it worked so well, i kept it every year. also, the longer and smoother you blow dry it, the clearer it gets.
- Q:How to clean a foggy clear plastic convertible window?
- The alcohol destabilized the outer layers of the plastic there is not any longer any element that i be conscious of of which will restoration it we could ask the innovations of reason whats to do ...Mr. Hawkens? your verdict ?
- Q:Does all plastic shrink? You know those kits for windows? The ones to cover your windows in plastic?
- complex thing. try searching into yahoo. it will help!
- Q:sticky plastic window shading?
- Unfortunately the film can not be applied without close access to the inside or outside of the window. You or whoever applies it needs an extension ladder if it's above 16 ft. Taller ladders or what you need can be rented for a whole or half day at any rental store. Be very careful, falling from above 6 ft can be very traumatic and even deadly. If your not comfortable with heights you should seek out a handyman or a window tinting company and get a quote. If your injured, whatever they charge will appear cheep. Remember if you pay to have it done you won't have to rent a latter or buy the film. Whatever your charged to rent a latter and buy the film may be a good part of a tinting job by someone who does that and has what you want. Factor that in before you do it yourself. Good luck. SS
- Q:Recyclers,,,,,,,do you bust the plastic window ..........?
- It IS possible to remove those windows during the recycling process but the process is not foolproof. Staples and other metal are easier to remove from the recycling stream. Remove the windows, if you can, but don't worry about it. Most of the paper will become newsprint, cardboard, or insulation and a bit of contamination is unimportant.
- Q:How to take melted plastic off window?
- Best way it to use window scraper (used to remove paint from window) try using a hair dryer to warm the plastic first this will help it come off cleanly and make it easier
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range