Quick Details of High Quality Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of High Quality Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:Weatherization plastic on the windows...?
- When you know you'll be comfortable in the house without the plastic on the windows. Some people are comfortable when the weather gets into the 50's, some at other temperatures.
- Q:is there a spray on tint for your plastic windows?
- Plastic expands and contracts too much to have tint put on. It will wrinkle up. That goes for hard plastics (plexiglas type) also.
- Q:Is there a way to get the plastic windows on my convertible clear again without replacing.?
- maguiers makes some stuff called clear plastic cleaner.polish,conditioner all in one its avail at any auto parts store but other brands are avail...that do the same job,they work really good are meant for your situation,,,,$10.00 or less its in the car wax section.......clear plastic polish......try it on your headlight lenses,guage cluster lens, brake lights, adds new life to all plastic lenses.
- Q:How to remove melted plastic from house window?
- What they said PLUS first heat the plastic a bit using your everyday hair dryer. Don't put the blow dryer to close to the glass especially if it is cold outside. The glass might crack with heat on one side and cold on the other. Next, Do what they said and scrape with a razor blade.
- Q:I have one of those interior plastic window insulation kits...need help..?
- it normally goes on the top, bottom and sides of the entire window. You can, however, put it on the molding also. As long as you get a nice tight seat to prevent cold air from leaking into house, you're good.
- Q:sticky plastic window shading?
- Unfortunately the film can not be applied without close access to the inside or outside of the window. You or whoever applies it needs an extension ladder if it's above 16 ft. Taller ladders or what you need can be rented for a whole or half day at any rental store. Be very careful, falling from above 6 ft can be very traumatic and even deadly. If your not comfortable with heights you should seek out a handyman or a window tinting company and get a quote. If your injured, whatever they charge will appear cheep. Remember if you pay to have it done you won't have to rent a latter or buy the film. Whatever your charged to rent a latter and buy the film may be a good part of a tinting job by someone who does that and has what you want. Factor that in before you do it yourself. Good luck. SS
- Q:How to remove window paint stains from plastic?
- maybe bleach
- Q:Neep help with plastic over windows.?
- I would try using a tube of white, tan, brown painters latex caulking in a small 11 oz. tube and caulking gun. All purchased for under $10. The latex caulk will adhere to just about any surface and can be removed at a later date by lightly scraping off with putty knife or just painting over it. You may need to use your tacks, or tape to hold it in place for 10 minutes until the caulk starts to dry. Just a thin bead all the way around the window.
- Q:A/C bills, cover windows with plastic?
- You don't want to do this, you'll screw up the minimal complete airflow needed to your AC to function and obviously freeze the unit up. This will go on to compressor failure and a as an alternative giant restore bill.
- Q:Would a Jeep Wrangler with glass windows be any less noisy than a model with plastic windows?
- mmmm....lets see. Is a hard surface denser than a sort surface? well,,,,,Since sound has a harder time passing thru a dense surface thus REFLECTING off of it.... I'm gonna say go with the hard surface;)
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range