Quick Details of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Window Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specificatioin of Factory-sale Plastic Window:
nice looking,modern design
external counter locking ehance securit
steel Fireproof Window Series
fireproof window is made from cold rolled steel by stamping, folding and welding. Its inner parts consist of fireproof materials, while outer parts are processed by latest electrostatic coating, making it fireproof and anti-theft without losing good taste in appearance.
with a long duration of fire resistance, it can cut off fire source and slow down the fire propagation to save more time for rescue.
with the strong heat insulation and smoke proof, it can prevent smoke diffusing in case that poisonous gas causes sudden death.
having a good tolerance of long term striking, it can take the strike of fire hydrant.
with low rate of hot deformation, it is easy to open for escape from fire or to shut off the smoke and waiting for rescue
- Q:How to fix plastic grid inside window?
- Plastic Window Grids
- Q:plastic on my windows for winter insulation?
- You will have better luck with the plastic on the inside of the home, between the window and a blind. The purpose of the plastic is to create an air pocket. Shrink wrap will not do that.
- Q:plastic home window film?
- I think you would be wasting your money. Wait until spring and then go outside and caulk around your windows if you see holes
- Q:My mom has plastic windows on the inside of the house. How do i take them off for the summer?
- im not sure i know what you mean...explain and i'll try answer afterwards? sorry
- Q:will window chalk come off plastic jeep windows?
- Window chalk can come off. your acquaintances have no appreciate for you. a real chum does no longer vandalize and ruin an high priced piece of components. If I have been you i might document a police document against them and sue them for damages. in case you tried to get the chalk off and that's not coming off, I advise changing the plastic domicile windows. The chalk ought to come off tho. I heavily desire you think approximately suing them and submitting a police document against them. attempt some olive oil, or yet another high priced option yet likely might paintings is womens makeup remover.
- Q:Does anyone know if I can replace the rear plastic window on a Mercedes SL500 convertible? It's cracked.?
- you can have the plastic replaced - i had it happen to me, it faded to yellow and was just plain ugly. either take it to the benz store and have them take care of it - or go to a good upholstery shop and have them replace it. so, yes it is very easily done.
- Q:How to install plastic around windows of a brick house?
- Carefully remove the decorative molding from around the window.(inside) Then either stuff fiberglass insulation in the crack between the window and the jam. Or use the foam insulation in the can. Then replace the molding. A lot of people put plastic on their windows using staples
- Q:Does all plastic shrink? You know those kits for windows? The ones to cover your windows in plastic?
- I saw kits like that at Walmart, you can get both the kits and a cheap hair dryer to do the job there.
- Q:What type of plastic are car windows made out of? (10 PTS BEST ANSWER)?
- I would like the 10 points PLEASE here is your information There are four common materials that we use in the manufacture of our windows, described in order of impact strength; PLEXIGLAS (Perspex) is the most common material used. It is approximately three times stronger than glass of the same thickness and it has an easy to maintain surface. This surface allows minor scratches to polish out, but it can suffer from stress cracking, especially when it is mechanically fixed to the car. IDEAL FOR HILLCLIMB, SPRINT OR TRACKDAY CARS WHERE CONTACT IS MINIMAL FLEXI-GLASS is our very own specification high impact acrylic sheet designed for motorsports. A cross between Perspex and Polycarbonate it gives you approx seventy five times the impact strength of standard Perspex. It is more scratch resistant than standard polycarbonate and it is tough, weather resistant and UV protected, which means it will give exceptional service as a replacement window. OUR PREFERED CHOICE FOR CIRCUIT RACING, RALLY, RALLY CROSS ETC. PETG is a new material, which is again, extremely tough with superb optical properties and very resistant to chemical attack. It is primarily used when the need for Thermoform screens arises. We have this material colour matched to our polycarbonate. POLYCARBONATE The toughest of materials is almost impossible to break under normal conditions. It is 250+ more impact resistant than glass; however its one fault lies in its relatively soft surface and inability to allow scratches to be polished out.IDEAL FOR ROUGH USAGE SUCH AS FOREST RALLY OR RALLY CROSS CARS.
- Q:will any type of plastic work for insulating windows?
- Yes, but some are better than others. Anything that is strong enough that it won't tear will stop air from coming in. The plastic has no insulating value, or almost none. The value is that it traps air and thus resists heat flow. I prefer a crystal clear plastic because it looks better.
Anhao Group started since 1991 and are an influential enterprise specializing only in PC (polycarbonate) sheeting and PC profile. We have 4 main production lines and we use 100% virgin Makrolon resin from Bayer and Lexan resin from SABIC. Our annual production capacity is 9000 Metric Tons. We got ISO9001:2008 quality system certificate and ROHS, got SGS in Made-In-China.com and BV production and trading proved in Alibaba.com.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range