Quick Details of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Door Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of High Quality U-PVC Window:
1) Different sizes, styles and finishings available
2) Fire rating according to the BS 476 Part 22 standard
3)Solid wood door wood veneer finish(sapele, teak, chery, mahogany veneer or customize)
4)Frame material: solid wood
5)Dimensions:Door leaf size (H*W): 2000*800mm, other size is availabe according to customers requirement.
6)Thickness of the door leaf:44mm
7)Suitable for different wall thickness
8)Colours: Diversified colours available
9)Application: home,villa, hotel, restaurant, and office, etc.
10)Humphrey series timber door are made from high quality timber. After kiln drying and processed with environmentally friendly adhesive, advanced technology and modern equipment, the finished products are resistant to shrinkage, warping and twisting.
11) Humphrey doors are coated with high quality finishing to maintain the natural beauty of timber texture and to enhance the durability of the figuration.
12)Humphrey doors come with over one hundred design options that are widelyused in hotels, commercial buildings, club houses and residential buildings tomeet different needs.
- Q:How to help a plastic car window survive a thunderstorm?
- You know what they say about Duct tape......Spare the Duct tape spoil the project (Red Green) Get a 5 mil plastic then along with taping it to the inner part of the door, to help keep it dry. put an X pattern on the plastic, this will reinforce it.
- Q:Is there any reason to keep plastic on windows in summer?
- last year i left the plastic up on my windows in the summer. This year i took it down and now my electric bill is one hundred dollars more then last year. maybe it's best to leave it up.
- Q:Is there a faster way of unwrapping a plastic window insulation kit??
- Sorry, no quick fix. Kind of like using cheap cling-wrap in the kitchen when the tear-strip doesn't cut it and the edge is somewhere on the roll, or cheesey transparent tape that breaks and you have to pick at it to start again. Seriously, easy on the Star-bucks, instead maybe a beer or a glass of wine, leave the cell-phone down, relax and deal with it. Good application, by the way. A really leaky window can cost you a hundred bucks before spring. If buying more, try the 3M products, always the best.
- Q:Why is glass used for windows instead of plastic?
- Plastic is more porous so glass is a better weatherproof material.
- Q:which is better acrylic or plastic vent visor for 05 tsx?
- Plastic is a generic term that can apply to many different materials. Acrylic is a specific type of plastic. That said, there are many types of acrylics as well. A common acrylic used in automotive applications would be polymethyl methacrylate, also know under the trade name Plexiglas. Polycarbonates are also commonly used and are sometimes referred to as acrylics but technically they are not acrylics at all. In this application I'd probably prefer a polycarbonate as it would be more durable and less likely to craze with repeated washing. Something sold as acrylic would come second and anything generically referred to as plastic a distant third place.
- Q:How do you get mold off of white plastic trimming in the windows of an RV.?
- tilex mold mildew root remover and a grout brush, spray it on, let it set for 10 min, then scrub with the grout brush, rinse well. Make sure thast you have the doors windows open don't get it on fabrics or wood.
- Q:plastic home window film?
- sit back and relax. if you have extra money you want to spend, i cuold use new windows in my house. you may want to find a hobby to take your mind off puting plastic over everything. HAVE A GREAT '08!
- Q:Looking for Hairdryer-Shrinkable Plastic for Windows?
- You can apply Duck Roll-On 3-Window Film or 3M window insulation Kit this product will increase the insulation value in your windows. You can purchase this product at your local hardware store.
- Q:Will window chalk(window marker) come off of Soft top plastic windows?
- problematic point. seek on to yahoo and bing. it may help!
- Q:draft.. put plastic on windows?
- go to a hardware strore and look for plastic that is specially made for covering windows. it has a double sided tape that attaches to the inside of the window and put the plastic up take a hair dryer and it's like a shrink wrap to make a tight seal. we did that over the weekend and WOW what a difference. i also live in a house (old) with horrible windows that let the cold right in. really made a difference in here....we are able to keep the thermostat set at 65 and its comfortable in here.
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range