Quick Details of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Place of Origin: Shenzhen China (Mainland)
Open style: Sliding
Door Material :Wood
Surace Finishing : Finished
Packaging & Delivery of High Quality U-PVC Window:
Packaging Detail: Carton
Delivery Detail:15-45 days
Specification of High Quality U-PVC Window:
1) Different sizes, styles and finishings available
2) Fire rating according to the BS 476 Part 22 standard
3)Solid wood door wood veneer finish(sapele, teak, chery, mahogany veneer or customize)
4)Frame material: solid wood
5)Dimensions:Door leaf size (H*W): 2000*800mm, other size is availabe according to customers requirement.
6)Thickness of the door leaf:44mm
7)Suitable for different wall thickness
8)Colours: Diversified colours available
9)Application: home,villa, hotel, restaurant, and office, etc.
10)Humphrey series timber door are made from high quality timber. After kiln drying and processed with environmentally friendly adhesive, advanced technology and modern equipment, the finished products are resistant to shrinkage, warping and twisting.
11) Humphrey doors are coated with high quality finishing to maintain the natural beauty of timber texture and to enhance the durability of the figuration.
12)Humphrey doors come with over one hundred design options that are widelyused in hotels, commercial buildings, club houses and residential buildings tomeet different needs.
- Q:Is plastic on my windows just as good a drapes for the winter?
- Depends on where you live. Dry climate? probably will be ok, but why plastic? Humid climate? nope, I wouldn't. Condensation, bugs, etc...
- Q:How does a Tamarack get used when making clear plastic windows on envelopes?
- probably just cellulose. Like photography film, it's just highly processed plant-cell fibres. I'm also uh, told, uh, that one can find clear smokeable rolling papers made of cellulose as well.
- Q:Would a window cling stick onto plastic jeep windows...?
- I would think it may stick, but it would probably fall off due to the bumpiness of driving, plus when you wash it, it will make it fall off. If your windows are tinted, I wouldn't even mess with it because it may cause a discoloration, but I am not positive. I hope this helps you some! Btw, I love window clings too! :)
- Q:Are envelopes with plastic windows recyclable?
- Yes they are. That really isn't plastic. It is a thin, transparent cellulose material made from wood pulp. You can recycle them.
- Q:how do you change the plastic rear window in a miata?
- You can find directions on this at OKorder
- Q:How do I remove suncreen from a plastic window on a washing machine and dryer?
- hi ..i would try hand cleaner like mechanics use. just rub it on and leave it for a half hour, then wash off with soap and water. i use this for all kinds of stains. u can buy it at canadian tire or walmart. good luck.
- Q:1977 jeep cj-7 plastic door windows?
- Go to any auto store there are many different cleaners/restorers for what you need. Just ask they should be able to help.
- Q:help with putting plastic over my windows?
- Use clear tape to attach them together The wider the better. Lay the plastic on a flat surface, a table if it is big enough or you can use your kitchen or living room floor. Place the 2 pieces side by side (edge to edge). Cut 2 very small pieces of tape and attach them, one at the bottom and one at the top, to secure the plastic and keep it from sliding around while you tape the entire thing together.
- Q:Possible to self-tint Jeep Wrangler plastic windows?
- Nope, but if your windows are zip-out (removeable like on a Bestop Supertop) you can order tinted windows.
- Q:does anybody know where I can find new plastic rear window molding for the rear back glass for a 92 geo metro?
- Depends what part you mean by plastic window moulding. The rubber stuff that's like a soft bumper is called weather stripping--you can pick that up at any auto parts store. If you mean the small piece of plastic that goes around the edge of the window itself--that comes with the window. The only way to make it look professional is to replace the window. Or at a minimum take the window out, strip the old stuff then replace it with new. An auto glass repair shop is the best place to talk to them about that. If you mean a plastic trim piece inside the car you can try a chevy dealer but it might be difficult to find parts for that model as it hasn't been made in about 15 years. Then you're stuck calling around to junk yards. Sorry, sorry, the new P.C. term is salvage lots.
Established in 2006,Fuxintai is a Sino-foreign joint venture. We have our own factory and independent trading department which can provide clients with excellent products and services, covering glass door fitting, shower hinge, bathroom accessory, indoor/outdoor lock and so on. As an experienced company that focuses on international market, we keep improving our product quality, design, sourcing, production control, inspection and lab testing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range