Basic description Info.
Color:All Ral Color Are Available
Packing:Standard Export Package
1, Pre-painted Steel Coil Can be used in building material field, galvanized wire steel tape and mainly other fields.
2, All color can be customized
3, Good quality with competitive price
Performance testing of color coated steel coil
Tic-Tac-9mm 5mm cross cupping
100° Cboiling 1 hour
1000hours immersion in 40° C(edge)
Samples were placed in incubators, remove greenhouse cooling, and then test the adhesion
Long-term Environment in 100° C
Liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas burner
Immediately turn off
10%hydrochloric acid, saturated calcium, 10%H2SO4, 10%NAOH, gasoline, ethanol
No color and trace change
Salt spray test
5%Nacl, 35± 2° C, 500hours
Coating performance test standard
Dry film thickness(um)
High 70± 5, medium40± 5, low30± 5
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
1 st class loss of color and glass
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Steel Research?
- Your okorder.com (they make steel deck and steel joists) There are thousands of other items routinely produced from steel, including rebar, and all the metal in cars, airplanes, and about a million other things.
- Q:Is stainless steel magnetic?
- Some stainless steel are magnetic and some aren't. The real high grade stainless steels aren't magnetic.Stainless is just regular steel with varying degrees of nickel and chromium alloys mixed in the batch. The more nickel and chromium the less likely to be magnetic. A lot of stainless exhaust pipes and barbecue grills claim to be stainless, and yet they still rust and tend to be magnetic. They must use the bare minimum of nickel and chromium in the melted batch just to claim the title of stainless steel. Nickel and chromium are quite expensive and they are what gives the steel the anti-corrosion and extreme hardness characteristics along with loss of magnetism of the steel. If you have stainless steel that is magnetic , it is a good sign it is stainless steel that barely meets the criteria of true stainless steel.
- Q:Which wheels are better? Steel? or Aluminum? and Why?
- Steel rims are stronger and will endure more abuse and curb scrapes. Aluminum rims are lighter and give the car a better ride due to less unsprung weight, but they require more maintenance and are easier damaged. I guess the final decision is up to you.
- Q:Steel braided fuel, air, and coolant lines?
- Steel braided lines are mostly used in racing or off road applications or anywhere with rough service.
- Q:what type of steel is used to make rail tracks?
- in case you have been to soften rail steel down and pour it into ingots, I doubt anybody could examine to locate this is source besides the fact that a experienced metalurgist could comprehend. whilst the steel grew to become into melted you will desire to toss a handful of previous horseshoes in and alter the composition and no you could comprehend. stable luck such as your challenge, i could decide to comprehend the way it seems.
- Q:Where do I need hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls?
- Hot galvanized steel coils and color coated rolls have light, beautiful and good corrosion resistance, and can be directly machinedThe construction industry, shipbuilding, vehicle manufacturing, furniture and electrical industries provide a new type of raw materialThe utility model has the advantages of steel replacing wood, efficient construction, energy saving, pollution prevention and the like.
- Q:What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What Are The Disadvantages Of Stainless Steel Jewelry? I want to buy a chain that will last a long time and that i can wear ALL the time. What are the disadvantages to stainless steel jewelry? Does it look as good as silver? Is there much diference in apperance?
- Q:how to make carbon steel?
- Carburized steel is not the same thing as carbon steel. All steel has carbon in it, but carbon steel is defined as Steel is considered to be carbon steel when no minimum content is specified or required for chromium, cobalt, molybdenum, nickel, niobium, titanium, tungsten, vanadium or zirconium, or any other element to be added to obtain a desired alloying effect; when the specified minimum for copper does not exceed 1.04 percent; or when the maximum content specified for any of the following elements does not exceed the percentages noted: manganese 1.65, silicon 0.60, copper 0.60. Carburizing is a surface treatment. Dropping hot steel in oil is oil quenching. It might get a little carbon in the surface, but oil quenching is mainly used as a slightly slower quenching process than water quenching, not for carburizing. Once it starts cooling down the carbon won't diffuse in. Quenching is used to change the hardness. The simplest way to carburize steel is to pack charcoal around it and heat it to 900 C or so. Industrial processes use a gas like carbon monoxide, but that's mostly just for easier process control.
- Q:Steel Clutch Vs. Transmission?
- i own a repair shop,and i can tell you ,part of his problem is probably the installation part of it,and secondly what he,s using is made for racing,not street driving that's probably the second part of it,i have built a few of those transmissions,and they usually don't wipe the transmission out when they go,id say a lot of his,is in the work ,or who did it there's no way to prevent this,other than to build the transmission,and use it for what it was intended to be used for,good luck,i hope this help,s.
- Q:Forge Steel Tools!How Good?
- forged steel is a trick to get people like you who know nothing of steel to think of a blacksmith hammering away at a anvil making great tools. Not to say they are bad they are probably fine. but forged just means it was made when the steel was hot, it says nothing of the quality of steel in the process. however whenever steel is forged it will be stronger than the same product made out the same steel, but shaped by machining process.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range