Basic description Info.
Color:All Ral Color Are Available
Packing:Standard Export Package
1, Pre-painted Steel Coil Can be used in building material field, galvanized wire steel tape and mainly other fields.
2, All color can be customized
3, Good quality with competitive price
Performance testing of color coated steel coil
Tic-Tac-9mm 5mm cross cupping
100° Cboiling 1 hour
1000hours immersion in 40° C(edge)
Samples were placed in incubators, remove greenhouse cooling, and then test the adhesion
Long-term Environment in 100° C
Liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas burner
Immediately turn off
10%hydrochloric acid, saturated calcium, 10%H2SO4, 10%NAOH, gasoline, ethanol
No color and trace change
Salt spray test
5%Nacl, 35± 2° C, 500hours
Coating performance test standard
Dry film thickness(um)
High 70± 5, medium40± 5, low30± 5
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
50%H2SO4 immersion in300hrs, no color, wrinkling, fading, change
1 st class loss of color and glass
1.What's your MOQ?
25MT, it is for one container.
2.Do you have QC teams?
Yeah, sure, our QC team is very important, they will keep the quality control for our products.
3. What's your normal delivery time?
Our delivery time about 10-20days for standard sizes, if you have other requirements like hardness and width ,it is about 20-40days. But don't worry ,we also try our best for the delivery time ,because time longer and our cost is higher.
4.Are the products tested before shipping?
Yes, all of our PPGI and GI was qualified before shipping. We test every batch every day.
- Q:Steel-toed boots in cold weather?
- Dr. Martens makes a number of pairs of steel toed work boots. I have never owned a pair of their steel toes, but I have owned several pairs of their shoes and boots, the oldest of which is fifteen years old and still going strong. They take a couple of weeks to break in, but once they do, they are practically molded to your foot. They are more expensive, but they last a LONG time. Good Luck!
- Q:Nylon or steel......?
- I like the sound of steel better, sweetie! But nylon is nice too, especially if you wanna play, but you don't want to disturb others!
- Q:I want to make a stainless steel chess set and need help...?
- stainless steel is really hard to work with and will be really expensive to pour as not too many foundries do that. As far as tools go, I know that for e.g.drilling stainless steel cobalt bits are best, but even they don't last for very long. If you use normal drill bits stainless steel will ruin them. So how much metal working skills do you have? I would suggest to use a material you have experience with. Or make a chess set from nuts and bolts. You can buy them from stainless steel and the assembly is easy. See links for a few examples and/or use google to find more.
- Q:Steel Strings or Nylons?
- Steel because I bought a steel string guitar and that's what goes on it. Had I bought a classical guitar I would put nylon strings on it, but I don't particularly want to play classical guitar music, so I bought a steel string guitar. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
- Q:HELP ME! Steel beam installation?
- My okorder.com for help
- Q:quinching steel... hardening?
- boy what a though question ! let me explain. when you rapidly cool a steel from high temperatures(depending on steel type) with water or oil or other means , it is called quenching. it depends on the steel type to say if it is better to quench it with oil or water but basically in water you will have a harder steel rather than oil. for some steels if you do this you will ruin it's properties ! you can't totally tell what kind of steel do you have until you get it analyzed with Quantometer analyzer with a pocket knife it is more like an estimation and it can't be trust able generally if you can scratch the steel with your knife it means it is not a hard steel and it might not be expensive. I hope that helps but for more information i need to know more !
- Q:Steel horse shoes vs. aluminum?
- Steel is not much different to be honest as long as you aren't doing any special shoes. A horse like yours I would probably stick in some steel eventers and go on your way. That's about average and honestly between a comparable aluminum shoe you won't see a difference in his movement unless the farrier starts messing with breakovers and shoeing him different. There are few times when I will do aluminum and all of it has to do with special circumstances. My 4 year old is in aluminums on his front right now because his special shoes are close to an 3/4 thick and about an inch wide. In steel those shoes would be very heavy, but those are what he works best in compared to the steel. I can give him more of the support he needs with the aluminum than I can with the steel. I also prefer eggbars, hartbars, etc to be done in aluminum for the sheer size of the shoe. Steel lasts more resets and it's stronger than aluminum. Aluminum is useful for therapuedic shoes. So you all have the pros and cons, but a horse in shoes with no special needs is a horse who should just stay in steel.
- Q:How do I clean stainless steel?
- I have a stainless steel cooker which is a nightmare. I've also tried everything but find the only thing that works for me is to wipe over with a damp cloth then immediately dry it with a dry cloth.
- Q:Are steel toed hiking boots worth buying?
- Hi! You can hike in steel toed boots, but I wouldn't. They aren't designed for hiking, no matter what the manufacturers says. They're built to protect your feet from hazards on a job site. I bought my first pair of decent hiking boots for $10/month on layaway at an outfitters. It took forever, of course, but I didn't have the money to buy them right out. Until then, I hiked in a pair of tennis shoes. Sneakers are just fine as hiking gear, though remember that you will have no ankle support, so you need to be more careful on rocky trails. Use a pair you don't mind getting dirty and make sure they have decent ankle support. Also, this is a great time of year to buy boots if you can scrounge the money together. Most outfitters are swapping over to their spring lines and have shoe/boot sales going on. You don't have to use an outfitter, either. Lots of regular shoe or department stores sell boots that will work just fine until you can afford some nice top-line boots.
- Q:Key differences between the term structural steel fabrication & steel fabrication?
- Structural steel is steel construction material, a profile, formed with a specific shape or cross section and certain standards of chemical composition and strength. Structural steel shape, size, composition, strength, storage, etc, is regulated in most industrialized countries. Fabrication, when used as an industrial term, applies to the building of machines, structures and other equipment, by cutting, shaping and assembling components made from raw materials. Small businesses that specialize in metal are called fab shops. Steel fabrication shops and machine shops have overlapping capabilities, but fabrication shops generally concentrate on the metal preparation, welding and assembly aspect while the machine shop is more concerned with the machining of parts.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range