Description of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
Packing of PP Hook Handmade Carpet
- Q:What material of the office carpet is better?
- it is danger to children' respiratory system, because the wool loss rate is too high and the color fastness is not enough, so if you let it go, you will find lots of wool on your hands. you could let it natural drying. actually you'd best ask for someone who know the carpet well to help you select qualities. the most simple method to identify the quality is to get the color pictures respectively with color software and use PHOTOSHOP to open them. . The other is the degree of color fading of the carpet. you just care about the pattern, but some patterns are difficult to wash, and if there is a family member with a history of allergies, you'd better not use carpet having silky texture, and then cook it in boiling water for 30 minutes. In general, the carpet costs high and very difficult to clean, what's more, it is easy to fade. Basically like this, three color value totaled more than 30, adn fluctuate up and down. the price is also very expensive. acrylic fiber carpet is the easiest to clean, but you should think carefully if there are more than 10 acrylic fiber. the carpet wool loss rate is an important indicator to choose a carpet, because the protein will be oxidizing decoloration after a long time exposure in the air. Take photos under the same conditions, taking a photo with the camera without sunlight and adequate lighting. processing is very trouble. compiled carpet is the most suitable for ordinary families. you need to be careful when you buy, seizing the wool and wrenching it with your hand, seeing if it is easy to loose. the wooly carpet is the best.
- Q:Replacing Carpet in an apartment?
- Despite what many people think, you really cant put an expiration date on carpet, I dont see how he can really do this. Do not put the carpet in for all the reasons specified above. I dont know a single land lord who doesn't factor in normal wt. Unless there is overwhelming evidence that you completely destroyed the carpet, they dont have much on you. My step father went to court for this same reason, he was trying to sue for carpet that was about 5 1/2 years old, claiming that the previous tenants had destroyed it. The judge told my step dad, tough, carpet will be subject to wt.
- Q:Is saying six foot by six foot rug correct or six feet by six feet rug?
- Six by six foot, for some reason. It wouldn't be six sq. foot, it would be 36 sq. foot.
- Q:Is the living room able to lay a carpet?
- Q:Carpet Stains..?
- it's a bit tricky, coz if u'll try with nail paint remover the colour would just spread all ova.....and if the carpet is coloured it might also get faded....still try with many cotton buds and nail paint remover
- Q:nail polish out of carpets??
- oops u can bye it at wal-mart
- Q:Estimates for new carpet?
- Empire carpet is just one who will come to your home and install the next day. Why drive around? USE Google or any online search in your area. Pay for the carpet, not the gas. If they are not in your area ask them for a lead for your area if they know one. If all else fails use the phone book. smaller areas don't use the internet.
- Q:Best wall-to-wall carpet for playroom?
- My mother used outdoor carpeting in our playroom. It's smooth so toys can roll on it, and it's not as expensive. Easy to clean and doesn't need padding.
- Q:Hand Made Carpets (Area Rugs) from Turkey?
- in Turkiye, we are full of flying carpets, because Aladin and its brave camels lived in Turkiye iye iye
- Q:Should I get blue curtains or a blue rug?
- I agree, that would be too much blue. Pick a third color to introduce into the color scheme and search for rugs that include all three colors and maybe one additional color if it's not too over powering. You want the rug to bring the whole room together. Too much of one solid color will make the room lack opposition and contrast. Therefore, it won't be too visually appealing and it will take away from creating a cozy atmosphere. Do you want the room to have more contemporary or traditional elements? Research the rugs, according to that too. I would base the color/design of the curtains on the rug you choose and also, on the height of the ceiling and color of the walls etc. Good luck, Im sure the room will be beautiful :)
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range