Description of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
This kind of Polyester shaggy carpet is made of 150 D silk and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 80cm *80cm,90cm*90cm,100cm*100cm,120cm*120cm,150cm*150cm for your reference. We can supply polyester carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
150D polyester silk
red,green,grey,yellow,pink,orange and so on
1.5 cm - 4cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of 150D Silk Polyester Shaggy Carpet
- Q:help!! new wool rug driving me crazy! how do i stop these fibers going everywhere?
- new rugs shed... fact of life... doesn't matter whether it's wool or a synthetic fiber.... use the vacuum often... empty it often.... keep vacuuming..... it can take as much as a year for it to settle down.... do NOT use a Rug Doctor on a WOOL rug!.... just vacuum.... LOL!!... get a black kitty or puppy and blame it on them!!....
- Q:How can I keep my carpet clean?
- some carpeting comes with a sheen kind of covering called Scotch Guard (it's nothing like plastic, it was sprayed on at the factory). Don't worry about keeping it spotless (just keep ink off of it, tar from your shoes, and paints and nail polish and nail polish remover, clorox, etc.) You can always spot clean a carpet, and you can always have guys come in and for around $40 a room they can steam clean that carpet. Maybe every few years or so.
- Q:What is the role of the carpet in living room?
- This depends on yourself, laying a carpet in the living room looks warm and would be more comfortable, sit or lie down on it very casually. But it is not convenient to clean up, personally I love laying carpets beside bed or in front of sofa in the living room. putting the carpet, the whole house will look very warm. If you are afraid that it has trouble cleaning up, you can buy a vacuum cleaner or stick the dust and batting with a duct tape when you have nothing to do, just can be used as a activity after dinner.
- Q:make-up on rug?
- don't throw it in the washer just hand wash it with some SA8 solutions all fabric bleach it works great.
- Q:what carpet pad is best to buy?
- Depends on the type of carpet your purchasing. Regular residential carpet such as you textures and plushes, the thickest carpet makers allow you to go is 7/16. The pad poundage is one of the most important things. They warranty no carpet under a 5 1/2# pad. Firmer is better such as a 6/8 or 10# pad for standard carpet. Walk on each density in stocking feet under the carpetr sample of the carpet you choose. There are different types of pad. There is the standard rebond made up of bits and pcs of foam. Usually this come from auto seat cushions ( scrap) and some times other places. This pad is just ok and will work. But every so often ( and its rare) you ll get a hard chunk of padding. Manufacturers will not warrenty any carpet put on anything thicker than 7/16 and rated less than 5 1/2#. Then you have a pad made specifically for carpet. No lumps or pcs. Good stuff. Then you can get some made that water will not penatrate it. Usually called pet or kid proof pad, or a similar name.Must be specially installed. Then there is rubber pad, some times guarenteed for the life of your house. Expensive and can be stiff since this is usually in the 20 # range. Berbers and commercial grade type of carpet is basically the same types of pad but the thickest you can go is 3/8 and a minimum or 8# density. All these pads are rated so that the backing material on the carpet doesn t break dont prematurely. So padding does matter and makes a differance. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:What brand of rug do you prefer and reccomend?
- Rambo okorder.com/... This is a good rug for the price. Another brand is Bucas, again it's expensive but long lasting.
- Q:Truck Carpet?
- I had a '76 F250 that just had a black rubber mat in it. Great for hosing out a muddy interior!
- Q:turnout rug problems?
- I think you can use a summer rug with a under rug that can keep him warm, if the snow melts in the middle of the night and the water wont soak the fleece. I bought a waterproof and durable HH summer rug for my pony, and I used it with a under rug. Also you can buy a proper turnout rug.;)
- Q:A large area of office carpet was blisters, what good method can quickly dry and mildew?
- You must keep the carpet clean before the summer collection. Blanket has many advantages, such as good elasticity, appearance, sound absorption and so on, but in the summer if the room is still covered with wool carpet, you will feel a little less fresh, so many people are considering to take a temporary summer carpet, until soon winter let them out work. Although the biggest drawback is that you will have some trouble taking care of the carpet, but as long as there are the timely liquidation of dust and proper maintaince, the useful life of the carpet is still relatively long. Decontamination tips (1) tea, coffee, soy sauce or beer and other contaminants: Cleaning fluid, special carpet borax liquid or washing liquid detergent can be used, stains can be removed with a clean brush brushing it again and again, and then can be cleaned with water. (2) tomato sauce, sauce and other sticky substance: Absorbent objects can be used to absorb and remove stains such as paper napkin, then brush it again and again with a clean brush, rinse it with clean water. (3) egg white, milk, ice cream and other lipid objects: Firstly, wash it with warm water and washing liquid, and then use the specialized volatile grease to remove fat.
- Q:Removing crease in throw-rug?
- This is really not an answer or solution ; my notion is that you will have to live with it. Applying steam on the back side to the backing and then weight it down would an other possible solution; I wouldn't put $ on it though. Could you use the rug somewhere that the crease would be under a table or chair?
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range