Description of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
1800-2200g/sqm , 90-120 lines
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
Package of Wool cut-loop Pile Floor Carpet
- Q:Should you put a rug under your dining room table?
- Oh yes, a rug under the table is very popular in a dining room. There is often less textiles in a dining room compared to other rooms in the house, so a rug fits the bill. In order to pull this off and have the rug look right, it has to function correctly in two regards. First, it has to be in proportion to the scale of the room. Secondly, it is wise to get the right size which allows the chairs freedom of movement. Step foot into your dining room with a tape measure. The rule of thumb for a room size rug is to have the rug set within 12 to 24 from the walls--that is for a room size rug. An area rug under a dining table can be smaller and is measured as such: Pull the side chairs and the chairs at the foot and the head of the table out just far enough as if you were going to sit down. Now, measure how wide and how long the chairs are away from one another. That is the size of the rug you should purchase for under the dining room table. Idealy, the rug should be large enough so the chairs always are on the rug. Sometimes you can get away with being short, only if, when the chair is pushed under the table, all chair legs are on the rug. Assuming that your husband is deployed in Afghanistan, you have a lot to be proud of. I admire the US Military. Particularly the bravery of the enlisted men and women who have my utmost respect.
- Q:Whats the best way to train my cat not to pee on the rug?
- Try a litter box! no , seriously, if the cat is old or sick sometimes they do this for some reason. take it to the vet cause it could be a urinary problem. There is also some stuff called Boundary I got at the pet store. you spray it on what you want the cat to stay away from. it works. good luck
- Q:what harm does inferior carpet do to people?
- Inferior carpet has excessive formaldehyde which will damage the health. in daily life, a lot of people will consider to a small piece of carpet, but few people will care about the environmental protection of the finished carpet. In the process of manufacturing of the carpet, glue is used. while some inferior low price carpet will harm the consumer's body because of excessive toxic substances.
- Q:steam cleaner for carpet help. :D?
- have the pros come in twice annually.
- Q:Carpet installation equation?
- multiply 18x19 =342 sq'. Then divide that by 9 (the number of sq' in a sq' yard) =38 yards. 38 x $27.77= $1055.26. + $175.00 =1230.26 The carpet folks may say you need a bit more carpet depending on which direction they can run it in the room, matching carpet patterns, and width of carpeting, etc.
- Q:Which rugs do I need for a Section D?
- If you really think you need a turnout rug for your Welsh Cob then you will need to measure him. My loan pony is a Welsh Section D and she doesn't need a rug she is absouloutley fine Welsh Section D's don't have turnout rugs in the wild and they don't need them (unless your horse is clipped) But I think a show fleece and a stable rug would be a good idea xx
- Q:How do you ship a rug?
- I think below given points helps you. 1. Determine whether you can fold or roll your rug. Some rugs cannot be folded or rolled without damage. Check for dry rot by feeling the rug for stiff, brittle areas. If you find dry rot, you will want to have this damage repaired professionally before you ship the rug. If at any point during this process you hear a crackling or snapping sound, immediately stop and seek professional assistance. That is the sound of damaged fibers in your rug breaking. 2. Lay your rug flat on a clean surface. Fold one of the longer edges toward the center of the rug, a little less than 1/3. Repeat this with the opposite edge, folding it over your initial fold. Be sure not to have your folds overlap, otherwise there may be needless stress applied to the rug in shipping. 3. Fold the rug again. Fold both the opposite shorter edges toward the middle of the rug. Rug Rag recommends that you let the rug fold where it falls naturally. 4. Roll the rug starting from one of the shorter edges. 5. Tie the rug to secure the folds using rope or a strong twine. 6. Wrap the rug with a towel or padding for protection. Add additional padding on the ends of the rug, because rugs tend to be dragged during shipping. Rug Rag warns against using newspaper, because newspaper will bleed onto the rug if wet. Secure the additional padding with more twine or rope. 7. Wrap the rug in a heavy-duty, nontransparent plastic or Tyvek polyethylene material. Mark the plastic clearly with Do Not Use Hooks. Tape off any ends to make sure it is waterproof. If the rug will be stored for a long time before it is unpacked, throw in a few moth balls to prevent moth damage before you seal the plastic. 8. Package your rug in any packaging material you wish, and ship with your preferred shipping carrier. Purchase insurance to ensure peace of mind when shipping.
- Q:In German, How to Say Rug, Carpet, Curtain, Classroom, Pen, Mechanical Pencil, Ruler, Eraser and Marker?
- Teppich, Teppich, Vorhang, Klassenzimmer, Kugelschreiber, Druckbleistift, Herrscher, Radiergummi, Markierung.... (carpet and rug are the same word)
- Q:How do you recommend cleaning carpets?
- steam cleaning does a good job. sometimes the companies will have specials,like $99 for 24x24 room and they move the furniture.renting one with the shampoo will be about $50
- Q:Can I use any carpet shampoo with my Bissell Proheat?
- Can I use resolve
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. There are more than 2000 kinds of product design, color fidelity, novel designs. Fruits and vegetables, animals, figures and other colorful designs products to meet the needs of our customers and consumers, due to the traditional designs and modern decor, decoration combining our products more applicable to all grades of homes, restaurants and hotel. Our Company's products are divided into three categories: cotton carpet, acrylic carpet, wool carpet.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 8 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range