Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Photoes of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Package of Hand Tufted Hotel Carpet Wool/Polyester/Acrylic
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What color of the carpet looks good with white tile?
- Black, green, violet and orange are all good, nut the whole room style and tone should be considered. But for the coordination of the whole style . yellow floor matches well with white, blue and many other colors if the color blending is the only consideration.
- Q:how to get nail polish out of the carpet?
- that is convenient, nail polish remover. get the type with out lanolin, if u can, however any style will paintings. pour a few remover on an historical rag, paintings in circles from the external inward. preserve operating w/ recent remover until u get all of it, then use a bit diluted dishwashing liquid in sizzling water and a scrub brush. do not forget the cleaning soap u r leaving within the carpet from the dishwashing liquid is similar to carpet shampoo, and can depart a place that allows you to draw in a bit filth, if u do not get so much of it out. inform the carpet cleanser subsequent time u have it wiped clean, so he can extract that spot good, with blank water, or do it urself with a condo unit, like from wally international. do not forget, carpet is nearly indestructable, so do not fear an excessive amount of
- Q:Help me find this rug!!?
- They have the exact one at Home Depot, you can even order the size you want. I do not know if you will find it online though, I just know my local store in Glendale,Az has it. Those prices that are on that website above are outragous!! I have the same one in the grays/tans/teals, I only paid about $260.00 for two custom sized rugs, and they are huge!! One is 12 by 14.
- Q:Hand held steamer on area rugs?
- It is not a bunch of money to have them cleaned by professionals. It is cheaper if you take them to the cleaning company and pick up. I highly recommend Serve Pro, if they are in your locale. When they know what the soil or stains are, they're very successful. Pets leave oil from their fur and skin. I am not associated with them. I've used them when I owned my own floor covering business, 35 years, Ret. Jute can be tricky. The mixed fiber rug may have polypropylene and should not be cleaned at a high temperature.
- Q:How to stick to the carpet tiles
- AB is not, AB glue after solidification relatively hard not flexible, stampede days will fall off, I said the glue is flexible, and if you have a ready answer can speak out directly refer to research.
- Q:Vacuums and Carpets?
- I know that under the carpet the spongy part never stays clean . everything that gets on top of the carpet dirt... drinks ... spilt food whatever tends to go to the bottom of the carpet all the way to the spongy part and theres nothing you can do about it unless you get the carpet ripped up ... carpets are really bad to have when you have pets because of this and the stink part stays for years ... next house i get is going to have nothing but floor due to this !!!!!!
- Q:why do you rug a stabled horse?
- The primary reason for putting a rug on a horse is to keep them warm over night. If it is winter, a rug is definitely recommended when stalling over night, as movement is restricted and therefor so is the heat being produced. A lot of people will rug a horse over night if they are bathing for a show. A lot of people don't want to bath the day of the show, and so they bath the night before and rug to keep the horse clean if they choose to lay down. Rugs are also used if a horse had a hard workout in the evening, again to keep them warm over night. Once the sweat cools and dries, the horse may get a chill without a rug, although it's not a huge concern unless the horse had a really hard workout and sweat really hard. I tend to use a rug at night if there are a lot of flies in the barn. It keeps them off without having to use gallon after gallon of fly spray. I also use a rug as just an extra layer of padding, so to speak. I give the stall a look over of course and remove sharp or pointy objects, however if a potentially dangerous object has been missed, the rug will provide a little added protection, and it will rip before your horse's skin. Hope this helps a little!
- Q:What are carpet prices for an 8' x 10' room in Murfreesboro Tennessee?
- You just have to go to a local carpet store and ask.
- Q:installing carpet?
- We recently did 2 rooms approximately 10x13 each We bought the padding at Lowe's and the carpet at Home Depot, it is very nice. Like a Berber. Cost a little over 300 dollars. Had someone lay it for us, that cost 50 dollars. Good Luck!!!!
- Q:I have a round wool rug thats been professionally cleaned twice and the smell is still there...?
- This rug has had topical cleaning treatments, however, it has not been soaked in enzymes for several hours or overnight, rinsed, dried, and left to air out in the sun. Dogs, and even cats, will pee on wool rugs because they sense another animal in there territory. They will do this numerous times once they start making the cleaning project a real challenge. This rug, if valuable, needs to go to a shop for special treatment, if the pets are still part of the equation, do not place it on the floor or the peeing will start over, guaranteed.
We produce various of wool carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet, except for some products to meet the domestic market demand, mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan countries and regions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range