Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Carpet:
100% Acrylic or Polyester or Wool
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:is it better to have industrial carpet at home than regular carpet? regarding collection dust?
- Maybe you just need a self propelled vacuum instead. Granted, old carpets are notoriously dusty as they fall apart.....the backing degrades, etc. If you plan on being in the home for awhile and like the look of industrial, fine, but many prospective homeowners will be put off. The plush home carpet is much preferred. I've had the short pile carpeting in family rooms and liked it for resisting traffic, but didn't find it any better for stain removal. Also it was glued down and the stink was horrible for awhile. Hopefully they have low VOC adhesives now. A lot of water/staining wasn't good as the carpeting couldn't be lifted to dry, hence more prone to mold.....thinking back to when kitchens were carpeted. I fully understand where you are coming from, hallways are my nemesis for wear and dirt/stains. I too have (and continue to) think about industrial just in that area. Maybe you just need a shorter pile, but not as short as industrial. I'd also study up on the different type fibers and their wearability.
- Q:The carpet stains to clean
- Edible oil stains: use gasoline or carbon tetrachloride and other volatile solvents to clear, the remaining parts should be cleaned with alcohol.Sauce oil stains: first stains with cold water brush, and then washed with detergent can be removed. Chen stains can use warm water with detergent and ammonia scrubbing, then rinse with water.Grease: wipe with gasoline, turpentine or alcohol, and wash with soap.
- Q:Do donkeys need a rug in the winter?
- I agree with Janian. They shouldn't need a rug. Donkeys (and horses) can handle cold just fine. What they can't handle is a combination of wet and windy. Then they might need a waterproof blanket, but they should have a shelter to stay dry in anyway. A blanket can actually make them colder by pushing down the fluffy hair, which is meant to insulate them from the cold.
- Q:Will carpet pad under a rug damage our wood floors?
- Carefully, with the flat edge of a screwdriver, lift the staple straight up, and see if it will come up in one move. If it doesn't, carefully lift the edge which will come up, and pull the rest of the staples up with those long thin pliers. They are near the edges of the room, aren't they? Do they have thin boards attached to some ends? We took about two days to do this with a rowhouse in Baltimore, and once we got the hang of the long flat headed screwdriver, and the delicate pliers, we were set to go. We also did have to remove these plywood type rulers set near the corners of the room. Once we polished, the staple marks weren't noticeable at all.
- Q:Bending carpet?
- if it's installed correctly they should come out
- Q:Do carpet shampooers mold your carpet?
- There would only be mold if it was sopping wet and never dried.
- Q:Where can I get a free prayer rug?
- Alhamdulillah, okorder.com/
- Q:Furniture indent on carpet?
- Depends on the type of carpet you have but there are two tricks that generally work. The 1st way is to set an ice cube(s) on the indent. Carefully work up the pile as the cube melts, A hair pick works well for doing this. The other trick ( if you have a heat set carpet fiber) is to CAREFULLY inject steam into the dent. Use an iron and do steam on the dent as you work at the fibers with a hair pick. You can also put a damp hand towel ( very warm water) on the dent along with a steam injected into the dent. Extreme care must be used doing it this way as not to melt the carpet fibers. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Underbelly attachments for horse rugs.?
- An extremely simple and free way to effectively protect her from flies is to cover the section that is being attacked with wet mud and to let it cake on and dry.
- Q:How should I wash my rug in washing machine?
- Carpet In Washing Machine
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range