Detailed Specification of Hand Tufted Carpet:
100% Acrylic or Polyester or Wool
Grey-white cotton with natural soft latex
Customise pattern and various colors
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px/ 140x5000px/160x5750px/200x7500px or customized size.
Pictures of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Package of Hand Tufted Carpet:
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Can you stain a carpet?
- yes go to a carpet store they will have specific dyes for your use
- Q:Does a rug doctor perform well on your carpet?
- Yes, the rug doctor works great! Some think stains reappear quickly but some stains may need extra elbow greace depending on what it is and how long it's been left on the carpet. Some think the carpet gets dirty again quicker, but that's because your not used to seeing clean carpet - it's been so long since they were clean. Bottom line, the rug doctor works great, and some stains just can't be removed. If you have stains get the rug doctor pre treat solutions for your need and follow the directions. You'll be glad you saved the money by doing it this way.
- Q:which is better for home decoration, wood floor or carpet?
- Multi-layer solid wood floor and laminate floor do not need a keel, so floor is better, not only environmental protection, also convenient, it is easy to clean, even if the replacement is convenient, and installation is convenient too, because it doesn't need glue, unlike the carpet for a long time will breed a lot of bacteria
- Q:I dont think anyone knows the meaning of CHEAP RUG. Help me find some.?
- as okorder.com/ ... signing up for paypal is simple and if you're buying online you probably have an account already
- Q:Hand made scrap rug?
- That sounds like a quilt and not a rug.
- Q:Has anyone used a Rug Doctor you rent from the supermarket?
- rug doctors work great! last time I rented one from the supermarket, it was 50 or 60 dollars (CDN) plus you have to give them a credit card number. by the time I bought shampoo ( I use vinegar as the defoamer) it cost 80 or 90 dollars total. how wet the carpet gets depends on how wet you make it--the machine gets most of the water out. if you plan on shampooing furniture and stairs, be sure to get the upholstery attatchment
- Q:Big Comfy Couch Clock rug?
- Try OKorder or Internet for clock rug
- Q:How do I keep my cat off my new rug?
- Unless okorder.com/
- Q:Do you need skirting line for bedroom carpeting?
- At present, the most commonly used skirting line of ceramic tile is divided into ceramic skirting line, glass skirting line, stone skirting line, wooden skirting line, PVC skirting line, aluminum alloy skirting line and PS high polymer skirting line.
- Q:Removing a carpet?? Help..?
- The only other thing you will need is a scraper/ putty knife to scrape up the spots where glue was used to hold down the pad. Most of them will just come right up. If you run into a stubborn one soak that spot with a little water and then try again. Most of the glue used is water based, so water will help loosen it. Overall it is not a very hard job, I stripped around 1000 sq. ft. in a couple of hours, not counting all the glue spots. Your biggest problem will be finding somewhere to put all the carpet until trash day. Go ahead and give it a shot.
We produce beautifully patterned carpets, exquisite craftsmanship famous. After years of development, we have formed a series of distinctive varieties, by foreign merchants of all ages and trust. our main products: PP carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Saudi Arabia; Libya; UAE
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6- 10 people
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range