Detailed Specification of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Package of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:The cost of carpet replacement.?
- Not too much if you go mid-grade. Also concider putting flooring down, they have nice linonium that looks like wood or stone nowadays, easy to clean, put area rug ontop. Go to Lowes or a Home Depot, ask questions...they can give you rough estimates.
- Q:How long should a carpet be changed and washed? How to do if there are lice on carpet?
- First of all, we have to do a good job of cleaning for prevention of lice. What effect does 75% alcohol has? If we use vinegar to prevent lice, can we use the common one that can be found in the market easily? If lice exists, it will be the form of eggs, you should often take a bath and wash your hair? How to use it and how long should it be used?
- Q:Mildew under my carpet?
- It sounds like a powder carpet deodorizer was once used on the carpet and is now walking to the surface. These gimmick products are a real nuisance once they have been administered to the carpet. According to directions they are supposed to be vacuumed from the carpet, however, that is near impossible with out a mega ton beater bar and a super volcanic vacuum cleaner. Mold only grows in high humidity, needing a food source, such as extremely soiled carpet or upholstery, wood or paper. Berber carpet, if Olefin is a tough carpet to vacuum as the fibers run horizontal with the floor, soil, spills, etc, hide under neath the carpet strands. Place your hand on the counter top, spread your fingers, imagine a spill on top of your hand, The spill will migrate down between your fingers and position itself on the bottom of your fingers. That's how Olefin carpeting is made, tough to vacuum and tough to even professionally clean.
- Q:Clean dark colored carpets.?
- It would be less expensive to replace the carpet, using a carpet remnant available from a specialized carpet store. Take your room measurements with you and look around. These carpet stores are anxious to sell these remnants and will take a reasonable offer on them. Nylon carpet is perhaps the easiest carpet to dye and going from a light color is the best choice when dyeing this fiber. Olefin carpet cannot be dyed. Polyester carpets, made from recycled plastic bottles is relatively inexpensive to begin with and is, in my estimation and experience, not worth dyeing. If you follow through with the replacement, carefully examine the carpet pad to see if it to should be replaced. Removing the old carpet and pad is relatively easy and something you can do your self with a utility knife. Cut it in smaller pieces from the backside to make removal easier. If you shop for a remnant, make an offer they cannot refuse.
- Q:How can I get Sudacream (nappy cream) out my carpet?!?
- Carpet cleaner and then add boiling water. After this, make sure you scrub really really hard and make certain that the carpet is completely dry, use a hair drier if you have to, because you don't want mold under the carpet. This should remove it, it removes most carpet spills except things like ink.
- Q:How to ........ carpet spot ?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How to deal with the odor of new carpet
- Place in ventilated place for a period of time and then wash it again, use the other flavor to cover taste!
- Q:alternative cheap way to clean carpet?
- You could rent a 'rug doctor' carpet cleaning machine. The walmarts in my neighborhood have them. They are like $20 to rent for 24hours. I've heard that they work very well.
- Q:How to clean a large carpet?
- GreaseWhen the carpet is stained with a liquid, it should be dried immediately. Then wipe it off with a clean towel or paper towel. To remove grease, you can use lint in a non flammable dry cleaner. When you wipe it, wipe it from outside to inside. Don't shave so as not to scrape the fibers. Pat the stain until it's clean. Before using the detergent, test it in the inconspicuous part of the carpet and let it dry before it can be used again. If the oil spill is not too difficult to remove, you can smear on the stain with carbonated water, and then blow dryer, and finally use vacuum cleaners to clean the carpet. Can also be sprinkled with corn flour or talcum powder, placed for six hours, and then vacuum cleaner.
- Q:What kind of area rugs are best to buy?
- There are diferent styles, shapes and materials of area rugs which we can buy in market. According to your need and situation, you have to select your kind of area rug. You can decorate with area rugs. Area rugs are made differently. Some are hand knotted, some are flat woven, hooked and some are machine made. So there are as many kinds of area rugs to buy. You can find more information on it by clicking the link below.
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range