Detailed Specification of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detail photoes of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Package of Polyester/Acrylic Hook Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:How should I place a rectangular rug under a horseshoe sectional?
- Horseshoe Shaped Couch
- Q:carpet vs carpet tiles?
- I have both commercial quality carpet tiles and also carpet in our house. I am very handy so installed the carpet tiles myself. The commercial qaulity have a heavy backing that makes the tiles stay down without glueing. We had baseboards made from the tiles also....4 high and I glued them around the room. Looks fabulous. But you can use wood baseboards also. Carpet tiles are easy to install, just follow the instructions in the box. If you need to you can make a template out of paper to make a pattern. Then lay the paper pattern upside down on the backside of the tile to cut the tile following the pattern lines. But remember you have to lay it one the tile upside down to cut the pattern out of the tile correctly. Think about this carefully to do it right. We had our carpet tiles for 19 years in a high traffice area...in the hallway coming into our house from the garage. We're always in and out of thru the garage. They still look like new 19 years later...and we do have some extra pieces to replace if we ruined any but we haven't. I got these commercial grade for less than 1/2 price since they were left over from a big commercial job. I also put the carpet tiles in the basement in my husbands office. Have lasted 15 years and still look like new. Both are darker colors so dirt doesn't show. Have never had to clean or wash them....I just vacuum them often. But if I needed to wash or clean them I'd take them outside and brush some light soapy water on them then hose them down and stand them up to dry out well before putting them back. If you're going to use carpet tiles get commercial quality though...they are much heavier and wear better. I love them. We also have carpeting in our living room and dining room and bedrooms. Those I need professionally cleaned periodically. And of course if it's wall to wall carpet it needs to be installed by the company you're buying the carpet from...you can't do it youself. Good luck with your decision.
- Q:Can I put back furniture on the carpet after washing with Rug doctor?
- Hey...hey! I am a flooring associate from The Home Depot, and I feel like I've used Rug Doctor in my own place as much as renting them out when I worked in Tool Rental at my store. Using a Rug Doctor is great for your carpets but the carpet tends to dry out using it after 48 hours or so after using it. For your first question, you can put the furniture back in PROVIDED they don't come into much contact with the carpet. For example, I put my queen sized bed back in my room after cleaning it with a Rug Doctor since only 4 posts touched the carpeted floor. If you have a chance to grab a small throw mat or a bit of plastic sheeting, it would be good too for staying in the room. And here's a tip, be barefoot on the carpet during when it is wet. Keep the shoes and sandals outside or in another room, since wet carpet will attract any dirt under your shoes. You should be fine in staying in the room, provided you give places like under the study table and bed proper ventilation to let the carpet fibers dry out properly. If not, you'll have the water/cleaner mixture sour, and leaving a bad smell. To eliminate this, I'd strongly suggest putting in a box or table fan on the floor or even renting out a floor fan. They look like a large whistle, and they put out a lot of air, thereby reducing drying time for your carpets. Hope this helps out you, aboveaveragejoe
- Q:anywhere to find cheaper rugs?
- I think you might be surprised but one of the best places to find cheaper rugs would be OKorder. You could search through by size and key words (and price). Just make sure that the company offers free shipping and a return policy. Also - make sure to check out the company's reviews - just to make sure that they are legit and always use a credit carpet (Amex would be best) when buying online. Hope I was able to help :) Omri
- Q:Is there a way to bring life back to old carpet?
- go all out and get new carpet.
- Q:Why Does My Cat Sleep On Carpets?
- sort of like scratching posts cats are attracted to the texture of it and it might be more easy to sleep on that and stretch out by just digging his claws into the mat rather then having to get up and do it else where. I believe its great your cat isn't sleeping on your bed (mine do and I have to be constantly be cleaning it to avoid pollution). my cat likes to sleep on sheets of paper on the floor lol
- Q:What pigment is good for writing on the carpet?
- Big white clouds acrylic ~ ~ oil painting can be oil painting pen. You must clean the pen when you finishing using it. The pen that is made of weasel's hair and gouache pen are all ok.
- Q:What is a rug? is it like a carpet?
- I am a carpet installer, and i wouldn't recommend putting these treads over existing carpet and pad on the steps, as it could be a major trip hazard. If you decide to anyway, you can go to a flooring store and buy stair rods that install over the tread, in the crotch of the step. Good luck, John
- Q:Can I use carpet freshener with a baby in the house?
- I did all the time,just make sure your vacuum's sucking is up to par!! lol I have a really good vacuum though,I swear that thing could suck the floor boards out from under the carpet.My children have never had any rashes or anything from it so...
- Q:what fabric to use for a rag rug?
- Most rag rugs that i have encounter have been made from cotton. Most likely from scraps of cotton tee shirt fabric. You can find old tee shirts anywhere; ie. goodwill shops, consignment, thrift, tag/yard sales. Or you can buy cheap new ones anywhere and start cutting them up. Otherwise i would use any scrap pieces of any type of fabric that you can find or buy cheap. Hope this helps! Good Luck and have fun!
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range