Detailed Specification of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
100% polyester or 100% poly-acrylic or 100% polypropylene or 100% Micro-fiber
5'x8', 4'x 6' ,customized size
Pure White, lime green , pink , grey and so on.
30 mm -50 mm
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/TNT/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Other designs of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Package of Hot Decorative Shaggy Rugs 5'x8',4'x6'
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Are Carpets a health hazard? ( kids)?
- As long as your son does not have any existing respiratory problems or conditions then it's fine. Every house ive lived in (14 as my dad is in the military) since I was a baby has had carpet and I have no breathing problems so yeah you should be fine. And all carpets have bacteria in them just vacuum regularly. Hundreds of kids are raised in homes with carpets, many more than hard wood floors so i'm sorry but this sounds over protective and a little OCD. I'm sorry but anyways youve had your carpets cleaned already so your son's health should not be at any risk. Good Luck x
- Q:How to clean the paint on the carpet?
- Wash with paint thinner
- Q:dying carpet?
- You can go on-line and buy new carpet kits for your vehicle for about $250. This is the way to go, as dying the carpet will smell horrible for some time, and the process is not even, so you will notice streaks.
- Q:The carpet is wet and musty. How do you remove it?
- The carpet has a musty treatment:First: first, disinfect the houseSecond: ventilation to the house, keep the house air circulation, is conducive to musty smell evaporate;Third: if you can bask in the sun, as far as possible to let the sun into the house, the sun has a strong bactericidal ability;Fourth: if you don't feel well, you can spray some air freshener.Fifth: you can use Xinyuan carpet musty available for carpet deodorant, musty, achieve immediate results;
- Q:Stretch carpet first or shampoo carpet first?
- Any proper cleaning should not get moisture into the padding. As far as carpet, only natural fibers have a chance of shrinkage (not common), such as wool. With over 10,000 cleanings under my belt, I personally have never come across carpet shrinkage due to cleaning, though I have heard of one case. Almost all wall-to-wall carpet nowadays is synthetic... usually nylon, polyester, or polypropylene. A rippling effect is almost always a result of poor installation, and is worsened by consistent foot traffic and the moving of heavy furniture. I usually recommend for my customers to have the carpet stretched prior to cleaning. Carpet being cleaned first has no effect on how well the carpet will be stretched. However, cleaning a carpet with ripples in it will not provide quite as nice results as opposed to a nicely stretched one. Flat and flush to the cleaner's equipment works best. If done correctly, the repair technician should cut a line of carpet from the baseboard and not just tuck the excess from stretching, otherwise the carpet will begin to ripple again in the future. With heavy rippling a power-stretcher must be used, but a simple knee kicker should work fine for mild cases. Having the cleaning done after allows the technician to clean up the tufts and debris left by the repair tech. Plus, you'll have a fighting chance of getting rid of possible ripple marks that may be left after stretching. I have heard it recommended both ways, but in actuality it's not extremely important which one you choose to do first. I've done it both ways many times and eventually settled toward preferring the carpet to be stretched first. Also, I wouldn't recommend having the carpet shampooed. This will leave an unwanted residue coating your carpet's fibers. It's best to use the hot water extraction method, commonly known as steam cleaning.
- Q:What color rug would you use with Navy Curtain?
- light blue or slate blue rug in front of sectional not under it
- Q:What about soy sauce spilled on the carpet?
- Put the clothes in the washing soap, wipe a small amount of soap and gently rub, when eating, clothes is stained with soy sauce, which should be cleaned by wash detergent firstly, then rinsed by water. 9, the stains is soaked with cold water then scrubbed by borax solution of 2% through mearing it on positive and negative of the oil, mix a little flour and cold water into paste, or cold water can also be used to scrub with detergent, gently scrub it with a brush dipped in solution. 4, if there are traces, silk fabrics can be cleaned by 10% citric acid, cast a little alkali powder and the same amount of washing powder, dirt can be removed, grease can also remove by adding a small amount of ammonia and borax into warm detergent solution. Then, oil sauce will be absorbed . If these measures can't remove grease, you can wash it with warm detergent on the spot, and putting some toothpaste on clothing can be referenced to remove soy sauce stains, then scrub fabric. 5. You can suck it carefully with water in your mouth immediately. 3, and then iron it with a electric iron for a moment, after that, wipe it with alcohol, finally, dilute white vinegar with water. 2, the stain can be removed by gently wiped with a cloth soaked in alcohol, carpet with traces should be cleaned in detergent solution added with 1/4 ammonia water, then take it out after a moment, it is more convenient to tackle it by this way, with the stain soaked in liquid shampoo. After scraping ketchup stains, grease will be removed, with mung bean powder coated on the thick oil, immerse the stained part of the clothes into 60 DEG C hot water. 6, because generally there are special chemical solvents for different stains in professional laundry. 7, dry the removable flour in the sun, scrub it by hand, rush the soap with boiling water after chopped. 8, you can go to a professional laundry to handle it.
- Q:Will carpet pad under a rug damage our wood floors?
- NO ... There are special anti slip mats that go under rugs for a couple reasons.. These mats are made to hold the area rug in place and not bunch up and let the rug walk.. These mats also let the wood breathe and won t stain the wood. Regular carpet pad isn t made to do this. Plus the thinnest carpet pad you can get is 1/4 and that , along with a rug can actually be a tripping hazard.. I also don t know what kind of floor you have and there is a possibility that a rubber pad can react w/ certain finishes on wood and and permanitely stain the wood, just a possibility GL
- Q:HOW TO CLEANER LARGE AREA RUGS?
- Or... if it's synthetic, take it out onto the driveway hose it down, put some soap on it and brush it in lightly, then rinse it with the hose. My family used to put an old shower curtain down under the high chair. Works wonders. Good luck.
- Q:Best carpet cleaning machines?
- a rainbow vacuum.they work wonders.expensive i must say,
We produce high and low, wool, acrylic, polypropylene carpet Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by right of good men and advanced equipment.we always uphold the integrity and help customers, persist in using their services to impress customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||The United States of America. Europe. Canada. Australia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range