Detailed Specification of Natural Seagrass Carpet
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Pictures of Natural Seagrass Carpet
Package of Natural Seagrass Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:good rug for basement?
- An indoor/outdoor would work or how about an area rug with tile around the edges. I don't know how much water you get but an area rug wouldn't have the padding that takes so long to dry. Good luck!
- Q:help!! new wool rug driving me crazy! how do i stop these fibers going everywhere?
- Hi, This is a natural process of wool rugs shedding loose fibers from the weaving process. It will not hurt your rug just may be a little annoying but the great qualities of wool will make up for that. You may have to vacuum more often 2 or 3 times a week for a year or less until the shedding stops. If the rug is a longer pile like a flokati rug you can rake it with a garden rake (preferable wood or plastic) or uses a wide tooth brush or pet brush to brush it. Hope this helps and hang in there with the shedding!
- Q:How do I clean my huge area rug?
- That's how my wife cleans ours- we have a 5 by 9 rug in our living room. Our new puppy still has a problem, and that's his favorite place to make a mess! We take our outside and drag it up over the kids swing set. If it's really bad we lay it on the grass first and she scrub brush with some white vinegar to hit the spots, then hose the daylights out of it. We'll leave it outside for a day or two, airing it out helps. You might want to try some sort of different cleaner too- if you know anyone that works in a school, hospital or nursing home. They have some enzyme type cleaners to treat carpet with, if you have a janitor's supply close you can see what they recommend. The grocery store stuff didn't do much for us either! Good Luck!
- Q:How do I clean my white carpet?
- I agree entirely with Clayton. You want to hire a professional trained IICRC certified carpet cleaner. You have already caused some damage to the carpet by bleaching it. This may have caused damage to the carpet fiber as well to the appearance. Find someone who specializes in color repair service. They will hopefully be able to fix the damage you have caused and bring the carpet back to a clean and respectable appearance.
- Q:wash carpets?
- I am giving away my secret. DREFT baby laundry stain remover! They sell the laundry detergent in the laundry isle at WalMart, but the stain remover is sold in the baby department, usually on the bottom shelf near the baby bottles. Its $3 a bottle and WORKS WONDERS!!!! I use it in my carpet cleaning machine. 2 bottles usually do a room! It smells great and will take out anything!!!! Good luck. I'm trying to imagine why you have eye liner all over your floor though. lol
- Q:My shih tzu keeps running in my room and peeing on my rug..?
- Well he is only a puppy he goes where he feels comfortable put something he's scared of on the rug summat that he wont go near and he'll stay away from the rug forever! hope this helps
- Q:Can I use a yoga mat as a prayer rug?
- Padded Prayer Mat
- Q:Accidentally bleached rug...?
- oops! okorder.com IF the rug is cotton or similar plant fiber. If your rug is poly fibers, toss it... no amount of dying will stay.
- Q:The Qur'an says the Earth is like a rug?
- Hmm.... are you being deliberately simple, or have you never came across geology in school? The correct description for the Earth crust is a rug. As like a rug it's spread over a surface but not tied or nailed to it. We know this today as earthquakes occur when this rug shifts in some places to either level out, or bunch up like a loose end. It has nothing to do with spherical as you're implying. It's purely talking description and not shape.
- Q:how can i get nail polish out of my carpet?
- that is effortless, nail polish remover. get the form with out lanolin, if u can, however any form will paintings. pour a few remover on an ancient rag, paintings in circles from the external inward. hold operating w/ contemporary remover until u get all of it, then use just a little diluted dishwashing liquid in scorching water and a scrub brush. recall the cleaning soap u r leaving within the carpet from the dishwashing liquid is similar to carpet shampoo, and can go away a place as a way to draw in just a little dust, if u do not get such a lot of it out. inform the carpet cleanser subsequent time u have it wiped clean, so he can extract that spot good, with blank water, or do it urself with a condo unit, like from wally global. recall, carpet is close to indestructable, so do not fear an excessive amount of
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range