Detailed Specification of Natural Seagrass Carpet
50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Pictures of Natural Seagrass Carpet
Package of Natural Seagrass Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:Why are area rugs so expensive?!?
- They aren't all so expensive, it depends on what you get. Anything made of silk is obviously expensive because the fiber is made by worms with very fussy diets that require considerable care. Anything made of wool is expensive because it is a fiber harvested from an animal, and in most cases you want the animal to still be alive at the end of that process. For inexpensive area rugs check out olefin, a man made fiber that in the finer grades is considered a synthetic silk and used to make many styles of area rugs simulating wool rugs. If you need a really large room sized rug, you can economize by have a carpet remnant bound up for you at your local carpet dealer. Shop around, selection and prices vary considerably. For a bound rug expect to pay a $20-$40 squaring fee (to get the rem to the size or shape you want) plus a linear foot charge to bind the edge of $2.50 - $3.50 for tape binding (most common) and $6 or more per linear foot for serging. You can usually find decent in stock carpet for less than $2/square foot and rems as low as $1/sf. Look for good quality in a remnant, there are really good deals on them out there.
- Q:What carpet is best to clean up?
- Both environmental protection and will not damage the floor. The bottom of the EVA has adiabatic function, it became the most popular carpet as soon as it appears on the market, similar to the puzzle, high thick buffering capacity carpet can relieve the worry, to effectively prevent noise, can improve the temperature efficiency in air-conditioned room, due to the color of the carpet and assembly. The surface material is flannel. Therefore, Rubik's cube carpet appears, like Rubik's cube. About the name of rubik cube carpet , after being assembled, strong cohesion, there are 9 kinds of different color cube carpet
- Q:Candle wax out of carpet?
- Place towel over hardened wax, them press the iron over the area until wax melts and sticks to the towel. Spray a little water on the wax before ironing. But the red color is another problem entirely. Once you get the wax out tho you might be able to use a cleaner on it to get the color out.
- Q:How to do if the carpet shed hair?
- Some of the quality of the carpet after the hair did not do it more to do with a vacuum cleaner to clean or with a hand brush hair device to deal with the bedroom to use the blanket off the dust with the air to enter the respiratory system air to create a health hazard
- Q:Best way to cover a carpeted floor while painting walls?
- I'd buy carpet protectors. They are long self adhesive rolls of clear plastic that builders use on the carpeted floors in model homes so people don't walk on the carpet. You can get these at Home Depot or Lowes. They just roll out, stick to the carpet, cut and do another length the same way until you cover the entire room. Easy to pull up again when you are done. I'd overlap each strip by an inch to be extra sure that nothing gets under it.
- Q:Help! White Carpets!?
- Vacuum it again really good, and then get some oxie clean. Make it stronger then the package recommends and wet down the spot and let it work. If that doesn't do it, since the carpet is white, I would try a deluded mixture of bleach. But take my word for it, as soon as you have money, get rid of that white carpet!!!! Try a nice mix of browns, hides many sins.
- Q:Carpet stain!!! HELP?!?
- Uh oh now you've done it.... you made a clean spot. Go rent a commercial rinse and vac and go over the rest of the carpet. When you get it close to the same color... stop. Then RINSE the whole carpet with clear water. (you want to remove any soap.. which attracts dirt) Then set up some fans and let the room dry without being molested by traffic.
- Q:How do I get a spot of blonde haircoloring out of my carpet?
- Blonde okorder.com has a kit with a 'cookie cutter' and seam tape). I would consult a carpet repair specialist, though. Because silk, wool and synthetic fibers have different absorbance properties, they will react to dyes differently. There may also be stain-shields, like Scotch Guard, that need to be removed in order to properly treat the area.
- Q:How to deal with the chewing gum on the hotel guest room carpet
- stir up the carpet, apply edible oil in the back of the place with gum coated , after a few minutes the chewing gum can be taken down, and then thoroughly clean grease on the carpet.
- Q:What removes nail polish from carpet?
- If you have nail polish remover or acetone Dip a cotton swab in either and roll it over stain Keep changing the swab as it lifts out Hopefully this will lift the polish out and not remove the colour in the carpet
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range