Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Long pile Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:Can you kinda compare a new tattoo to a rug burn?
- Huh, yeah, a rug burn is not a bad analogy. That's really more after a few days, though, as that's when the skin starts to shed and slough off. Until then the sunburn analogy is a little more apt. How long it hurts depends on a lot of factors. The arm tends to be less sensitive, at least the outer arm. Inner arm, on the other hand, can be very sensitive. They do indeed use needles, but those needles don't go in far - like 1/16th of an inch or so. It's more like getting scratched a bit too hard with an Xacto knife or similar. On the outer arm this is annoying until the endorphins kick in, when it becomes trivial. When my spine was done, ouch, even after I'd adjusted.
- Q:can olifine pile rugs go outdoors?
- I've used them on my patio, but have experienced some problems particularly if they are rubber backed. Moisture gets between the backing and the fiber to cause little black spots on the rug which are mildew. If it rains and the rug stays hortizontal for any length of time, it will mold as well. The good news is that both can be removed with DampRid Mold and Mildew Remover (the one for fabrics) and it protects the rug from it happening again with little moisture exposure (not drenching, pouring soaking rain). If I'd have known about this product, I would have sprayed it on first before putting it outside and just picked it up when we have a heavy rain to keep it from molding.
- Q:I NEED HELP FIXING MY CARPET!!!?
- Depends on how big of an area you are talking about and the carpet. I have done it with a high pile carpet by cutting a small slit and injecting glue beneath the carpet and then put weight on it for a while. If it is a low pile carpet you might have a hard time hiding your incision. Maybe if you can get a syringe type injector (meat injector) you can make a small enough hole that's not visible.
- Q:How to make a throw rug?
- You okorder.com/... The main page has a lot of different links to instructions for specific rug styles. Hope this helps.
- Q:Help Me! Carpet Problem?
- WHAT?? Are you sure that was a hair dryer and not a freekin' HEAT GUN? I've never heard of a hair dryer that was hot enough to melt the typical polymers used in carpeting. In any case, you tried to fix a problem and for some strange reason it didn't work - if I were the owner, I might be upset, but if you really used just a conventional hair dryer, and it indeed melted the carpet, I think I would be more upset with the carpet company. After all, you were trying to do the right thing. Now, if you're lucky, the homeowner will have some spare carpeting that they've saved away for exactly this kind of accident. An experienced carpet layer can surgically replace that using any one of two or three techniques. They can even do this if the homeowner doesn't have some spare carpeting, although that will add some additional cost, and the match may not be quite as good (depends on the color and style, which if the house is new, will hopefully still be available).
- Q:Repair burn hole in carpet?
- Repair Burn In Carpet
- Q:How to distinguish between good and bad of the carpet?
- There are two kinds of expression parameters, conversion formula: 1 ounce \ square yard = 34 g \ square meter 3, the pullout force of the carpet decides whether the carpet loses hair easily, the larger the pullout force, the less easily the carpet loses hair, on the contrary, the smaller the pullout force, the pull out the smaller, the more easily the carpet to lose hair. The abrasion resistance of the carpet in the fixed pressure... On the other hand, the discharge in certain occasions may cause harm, by hand touch (texture), feel density. the pullout force of carpets is seen by people's eyes (square yards = 34 grams \ square meter 3. abrasion resistance carpet under fixed pressure. On the one hand, electrostatic accumulation results in dust absorption, bacteria erosion and deterioration, and it has connection with the thickness of the carpet, on the contrary, such carpets have good elastic.
- Q:How to clean the coke on the carpet!
- Wash, carpet can be washed.
- Q:what is a rug?
- A rug can be: a carpet with a finished edge, particularly one that can move (see also: rug making) a rug (animal covering) is a garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat RUG, short for Rijksuniversiteit Groningen or The University of Groningen slang for a toupee Really Useful Group -- Andrew Lloyd Webber's arts/theatre group. and other few meanings in my native language........
- Q:Do donkeys need a rug in the winter?
- If they have lived all their lives without rugs then they wont need them. The majority of horses do not need rugs, people just think that they do. A horse or donkey can regulate its temperature very well, by putting a rug on you are actually stopping their bodies from working properly. The only time I would put rugs on is if it constantly rains/snows and they live outside with no shelter, otherwise they will keep themselves warm and happy as long as they have enough to eat.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range