Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
US $ 9.5 - 15.5 / Square Meter
200 Square Meter/Square Meters
100000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Month
L/C,T/T, Western Union
Quick Details of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Material: 100% Polyester
Style: Shaggy carpets
Design: Modern design
Techniques: Hand Woven
Use: Bathroom, Bedroom, Decorative, Home, Hotel
Size: any size carpets
Model Number: CARPET 2227
Design: Customer's designs are acceptable
Color: Any colors
Size: Any size
Pile height: 2.5-175px
Pile weight: 2300-3600g/sqm
Back: Latex back carpets
Packaging & Delivery of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
roll up and put into the poly bag
Description of Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
Long pile Carpets and Rugs Non slip Washable Customized
From 2.5 to 175px
From 2300g to 3600g/sqm
Solid color or simple design
Canvas latex back carpets
White or grey
thick yarn, thin yarn, thick yarn & thin yarn mixed available
- Q:Rubber backed rugs on hardwood floors - Is this allowed?
- you can go to any home improvement store and get that rubber gripping to put on the back of any rug...its not a solid piece but is more like netting...its quite dangerous to not have any rubber backing on the back of a rug on a hardwood or tile floor as they will slide...we use the rubber backing on the giant floor rug in our living room as well as at our front door...our wood floors are fine..
- Q:what kinds of carpets are there?
- Blanket material: two main techniques between PP and nylon : the types of the carpet back are plain polypropylene jacquard wave, plain nylon jacquard wave and nylon jacquard wave and so on.
- Q:how do you remove a moldy smell from carpet?
- You can clean the carpet with the following process: 1) Vacuuming carpet for collection of all loose dirt particles. This step insures dirt and grime will not be ground into your carpet upon agitation. 2) Pre-spray application of our cleaning solution. The solution is applied evenly throughout the carpeted area. 3) Agitate the carpet. Agitating the carpet allows for the cleaning solution to really cleanse the carpet fibers. 4) Use hot water extraction with the equipment. The extraction allows for a deep thorough rinse of all carpet fibers. 5) Do some beautiful grooming of the carpet. Giving the carpet a newer appearance look.
- Q:can i keep a tortoise on carpet
- yes carpet is fine. you may also want to put some sand at one end of his tort area. another great idea that my son did with his russians was put a tropical plant in the tort area with him to make him feel more 'secure'
- Q:Stained carpet?
- umm new carpets arent that expensive and i would get a stain master carpet and rent a carpet cleaner once every three months.
- Q:where can i find a rug?
- These okorder.com/
- Q:Please Help with Rug Issue!!?
- If this rug is a machine-washable rug, just wash it in your machine. Then dry it in your dryer, but don't over-dry it. If the rug isn't machine-washable, take the rug to a Dry Cleaner. They should be able to clean it for you. Now if were talking about wall-to-wall carpeting, your best bet is to have the carpet professionally cleaned. Professionals not only can clean the carpet, they can add special deodorizers so that mold doesn't end up growing in the carpet. Cleaning just one room should cost that much. You'll be glad you used a professional for this job. Check your Yellow Pages under Carpet Cleaners. -
- Q:What to do about smelly carpet?
- have sex on it.
- Q:what are the principles of carpet matching?
- Not easy to clean, but the living room area is not too large. The irregular shaped carpet is suitable to put under the single chair. wool carpets and silk carpets are the best selections, and now hay can be woven into the carpet, synthetic fiber or synthetic leather has also been widely used, but nylon. Living room is the most frequent place to move around, which has negative impact on health. the out door of the bathroom is more suitable with a small rectangular or oval block carpet, and even bamboo fiber. The indoor corridor is usually laying rectangular channel carpet, moderate blank in the space will make the room more spacious visually. carpet materials are more and more diversified, in addition to artificial materials. In addition, these carpets are easy to store dirt, so don't choose the carpets that are too big, especially when the chair and sofa are different styles. corn fiber. If you want to put a carpet under the sofa. If you consider the comfort and texture, the best choice is wearproof carpet which can highlight the chair itself. the spatial pattern must be considered first. if it at the door, the carpet color should in dark.
- Q:why do linoleun floors yellow with area rugs?
- Chemical reaction between the rubber backing and the linoleum, some of the antioxidants used in the latex or rubber backing compound are of the 'staining' type (which are generally amine- or sulfur-containing) and could easily migrate to the residual unsaturation in your linoleum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range