1. We are a state owned copmany witch supply various kinds of carpets, such as machine-made rug, polyester shaggy carpet/rug, handmade wool /acrylic carpet/rug, axminster wall to wall carpet, really fur blanket and fur throw and so on, all can be with plain color or with colorful desings.
2. Our carpets & rugs are inspected every step, there's no problem of border openning or pile dropping. The glue and the whole carpet are eco-friendly.
3. All your ideas and designs an cbe workable here .
4. Good quality, best price and service are all here .
Description of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Hotel Carpet
Polyester (korea silk or with strech yarn)
Any color available
can be from 1.5 cm to 6cm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
ISO 9001:2000, BSCI, SGS, AZO
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Details of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Hotel Carpet
Package of Plush Pile Polyester Shaggy Carpet
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag or as your requirement.
- Q:what do you do if your cat pees on the rugs in the bathroom that are right by his litter box?
- Your cat may have a urinary tract infection and is associating the pain when he pees with the litter box. You need to have the cat examined and have a urine test done to eliminate this as a cause. And you need to completely remove the urine odor otherwise the cat will continue to pee there. Cats sense of smell is much more so than humans so even if you cant smell it the cat may. I have more info on my blog if you're interested. Cats also dont recognize getting into trouble like dogs do. They dont realize that the reason you are upset is because of something they did.
- Q:How often should you vacuum carpet?
- I live alone and have a cat . My carpet picks up a lot of debris , Therefore I vacuum atleast once every other day , if not daily.
- Q:Hand Made Carpets (Area Rugs) from Turkey?
- Silk is not common in turkey but cotton and wool. Even our grannies were knitting carpets at home ( mine still knitting sometimes ). But most of em are factory-made carpets. Though i still know some places for buying some cheap and hand made carpets. I will first give the names of the cities and areas. Well known one is Isparta - Denizli region. Isparta is already famous with hand made carpets and also Denizli has villages like Buldan still keeping on business with hand made clothing and carpet. its including inner parts of Mugla and Denizli-Burdur-Isparta. Kapalicarsi is the last place for buying carpet or any other souvenir item. Im sure you also visited Far East. In india wooden souvenirs are not more than 5 bucks though you have to pay more than 50 in turkey. Its the same in Kapalicarsi. They buy carpets for funny prices and sell out maybe 10 times more expensive. Also , yes, Cappadocia region is famous for carpets but same rule, VISIT VİLLAGES WITH A TURKISH FRIEND ( Not with tour guides nor yourself), coz its our bad , not all behave to tourists ( over pricing ) well. Third region is around Maras - Antep - Iskenderun - Hatay ( south ). You can find many local workshop there for good and cheap. And last one is as we all know Bursa and might be the primary place for silk carpets. Though they are producing less than ever. But still might find out some workshops and villagers. As a summerize, first find a good and reliable friend from those regions, do not buy from touristic stores in case you dont like to be scammed. I cant say much about patterns but i know they even knit names and portraits on carpets. Its the technical part i dont want to mislead you...
- Q:Cleaning carpet with baking soda?
- i do no longer the Soda did the cleansing,it merely did get rid of the scent,for that reason giving the colour to the mattress through fact of its powder like composition,in case you go with a cleansing tip on your Carpet,I advise which you pass to the positioning under.
- Q:traditional colonial rug hooking?
- There are many different rug making techniques still used today. A magazine called Piecework recently had an article about rug making similar to what you described. There are other publications dedicated to rug making. Try googling rug hooking and you can find a lot of information and hopefully can learn more about this technique.
- Q:Removing nailpolish from carpet?
- Wipe up all excess polish on the carpet, get some acetone or butyl alcohol at the hardware store put some an old washcloth (one that still has alot of 'nap' left) test it in an inconspicous area (inside a closet) to see if it harms the carpet. If the carpet is okay after drying, re-apply solvent to washcloth and wipe up the nail polish. You also might snip off a sample of the carpet fibers to take to a carpet store, maybe they may have a better idea how to clean that particular fiber. Acetone is basically nail polish remover that is cheaper by the gallon.
- Q:how to cut a piece of carpet?
- You could use a box cutter. But the ends would eventually fray. You would need to research how to sew the ends so they don't fray apart, or you'll get carpet pieces all over your floor.
- Q:Is there any way I can keep throw rugs with rubber backs from creeping on the carpet?
- Try putting some duct tape on the corners and in middle.
- Q:How to install car carpet?
- Get a gallon jug of Acetone from Home Depot in the paint department. Pull all the old carpet up, pull up the tarboard sound deadening material, then pour out the Acetone and scrub the floor using steel wool to clean up any glue or tar that might be on the floor. Once you've got the floor pans clean, paint them with flat black paint to protect them from rusting. Finally, you can find replacement carpet at a parts store, just glue it down with contact cement.
- Q:Stained carpet question?
- You have to be careful with wool, a lot of products that can clean carpet can also damage it (though typically, good wool carpeting is very cleanable compared to the synthetics or cheaper wool). The solution is dependent upon the stain and color of the stain. Your best bet would be to have it professionally cleaned using hot water extraction (aka - steam cleaned), by a reputable carpet cleaner. By reputable, I don't mean one of the large corporately owned companies, as they seem to nearly always do a horrible job. They're very in-and-out trying to make a quick buck, though they may be cheaper. They should be using chemicals to clean the carpet, and have the proper knowledge and know how to diagnose the stain and then remove it. Even if the stain cannot be removed, a good carpet restoration person can dye it back to, or very nearly to, its original color easily. We do this all the time on all colors of carpet. Without seeing the stain, its hard to tell you what exactly might work. Also, if you don't know exactly what you're doing, and you try it yourself, you could actually make the stain worse, or set it in for good. Might be able to tell you more if there was a picture to see the stain though. Anytime you spill something on your carpet that you know is likely to leave a stain, the best thing you can do is put water on it, and just keep it wet until you can have it cleaned, preferably as soon as possible.
We produce various of Shaggy carpet, the company advanced equipment and each process is complete, to improve the technological content, particularly the introduction of Germany advanced acupuncture equipment, product quality has been on the protection they deserve. Now our main products: various materials Shaggy carpet, flat needle carpet mainly exported to the United States. Europe. Canada. Australia.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||The United States of America;Mid East
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range