Description of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
This kind of Natural Sisal Carpet is made of 100% natural sisal and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 60cmx90cm,70x80cm,80x90cm for your reference. We can supply Natural Sisal Carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
100% natural sisal
30x1250px/50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Natural or customed
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----2800 to 3000 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4000 SQM
40 HQ container-----5000 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
Each piece of rug put in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
- Q:Price of Wall to Wall Carpeting?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Price of Wall to Wall Carpeting? What is the average price of wall to wall carpeting for a 2,000 quare foot house?
- Q:fur coats and rugs?
- I have never heard of a Girraffe coat or rug or a Polar Bear coat however, to find a Polar Bear Rug now may be very difficult and expensive but I would try the yellow pages in my community and call all the furriers listed especially if they sell Fur skins. You could even try the fur auctions such as the North Bay Fur Auction. Sorry I don't have a number.
- Q:How do you get dried nail polish from carpet?
- the only element which will completely get that out could be using scissors to decrease it out - nicely, the pile contaminated. maximum different issues might likely only unfold the colour around and make it worse. you're able to attempt using acetone/nail polish remover yet that would discolor the carpet because it eliminates the nail polish. i desire to advise doing a attempt spot some the place on the carpet that isn't considered lots of the time - this could help understand if the acetone will do away with the colour of your carpet in the previous you ruin it. in case you do finally end up ruining that section, you're able to decrease that section out and replace it with a clean piece. yet, the hot piece might likely be from a different dye lot and not tournament. solid success!
- Q:How to clean the carpet at home
- After wiping, use the vacuum cleaner to suck it up. The detergent method, talc powder method, and then hang it in a cool place: As for small piece carpets 3: Mix the detergent with 20 degrees centigrade water. 2. This can make the carpet shiny, use a clean broom to sweep fine salt evenly, then use brush to dip detergent solution to wipe along one direction. 4, the carpet will become fluffy as new, the carpet is clean: Sprinkle the talcum powder or flour on the carpet, they will be very clean and clear, after cleaning, rinse with clean water, broom should be soaked in water or soap water from time to time. Fine salt removes dust method. Breadcrumbs wiping method, then put on the dry platform to dry, stains can be removed after 24 hours. Of course, the easiest way is to send to a dry cleaning store. After dried, use brush to comb gently to remove dirt, can use hot black breadcrumbs to wipe, should pay attention when use broom to wipe, we should sprinkle salt: Sprinkle fine salt on the carpet, after ten minutes, use a vacuum cleaner to suck it.
- Q:Bear Skin Rug?
- Try okorder.com/
- Q:Is it safe to drive remote control cars on carpet?
- Its safe to run remote control cars on carpet, you should be careful of the type of the carpet because if it is shag or another long carpet there are chances that it will get wrapped up on the wheels. If it is an expensive carpeting cars with studded wheels are possibly not the best thing because when they are sliding around they can cause small snags, its nothing serious for normal high traffic carpet but something like carpet in your office where it is designed more for decoration than actually being walked over repeatedly with high traffic will suffer more. Short answer is normal short carpeting you can play with almost any type of car, shag or longer carpet taller cars with more lift is better, smooth carpeting something with harder racing or normal car wheels will do fine. Don't stress too much and have fun with your son, maybe you can get a car and the 2 of you can race them
- Q:How much does carpet cost?
- Basic carpet can be installed with a pad for around 3$ a s/f .(+-) It can be higher or lower with the quality of the carpet and pad. This based on you getting a 15' wide carpet (thus no seams) for 225 s/f. Thats 675 $ for carpet pad and labor. This generally won t include rip out of whats there now, floor prep ( if needed) , furniture moving and disposal. Remember this can vary with quality of pad and carpet. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:After cleaning carpet, have very big stink, have a few months, it is formaldehyde flavour?
- As carpets are laid on the floor for a long time, they are not cleaned in many places, resulting in the formation of various bacteria, viruses and viruses. Some carpets are long and are often difficult to clean completely, but only to clean the front. This causes negative bacteria to develop.
- Q:Decorating help, couches/rug?
- Open and airy can soon become dark and closed in if everything you put into a room is dark. There are plenty of rugs that have brown in them but aren't all brown. If the couches look brown work with that. Here's a link to look at rugs. Maybe find one you like and print a copy and put it up against the couch. Good luck!
- Q:what are some ways to make cheap make rugs?
- How about a rag rug. If you have or can get a lot of old cloth, cut it in even strips and make a long, continuous braid, making sure the ends of each strip are tucked into the back side of the braid. You can then lay the braid in a tight coil and stitch it together into a round or oval rug. The different colors of cloth make an interesting pattern. This is a brief explanation, but I'm sure you can find full directions on making rag or braided rugs online.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range