Description of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
This kind of Natural Sisal Carpet is made of 100% natural sisal and it can have many different size,pile height and color as you need. Our common size is 60cmx90cm,70x80cm,80x90cm for your reference. We can supply Natural Sisal Carpet with very good quality and competitive prices.
Specification of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
100% natural sisal
30x1250px/50x2000px/60x2250px/120x4250px//160x4250px/120x4500px or customized size.
Natural or customed
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----2800 to 3000 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4000 SQM
40 HQ container-----5000 to 5500 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Package of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
Each piece of rug put in an individual standard plastic bag.
Pictures of Machine Made Natural Sisal Carpet
- Q:Carpet under wood floor?
- When using your carpets on the ground, use rug pillows. There is no query that a rug pad extends the life of your rug. In most situations, the best is nasty froth that will not move shade to the rug or to the ground and will provide good use security. Do not use a rubberized, jute or waffle pad. An asian rug or a handmade rug is best to use on the hardwood flooring.
- Q:RuG hOoKiNg?
- Latch okorder.com for some pictorial advice, and to possibly find supplies and a teacher.
- Q:What is the best way of cleaning the fixed carpet?
- use vacuum cleaner to clean up.
- Q:Where can I buy white carpet?
- Have you asked the carpet stores that you were already to if they could order the white carpet for you? I wouldn't think that should be a big deal at all. A lot of carpet stores may not have all colors of carpeting available on sight. They should have plenty of samples for you to look at and you choose the one you want. If you don't see it in the store, that doesn't mean they can't order it for you. There shouldn't be an extra charge for ordering the carpet you want.
- Q:How do I clean a sisal area rug at home?
- Sisal area rugs are simple to clean using mild dishwashing detergent and water. To do this, take the rug outdoors. Dip a brush in a detergent solution to clean the entire surface, and rinse with a hose. Hang the rug up to dry in the sun. But be sure it dries quickly and completely. Damp, natural fiber rugs will mildew and eventually disintegrate.
- Q:How do i cleanmy Ashley area rug, from cat pee?
- I just Googled Ashley area rug and noticed that they are made from nylon, one of the points being easy to clean. Can you ask the manufacturer or place you bought it? I'd try just straight white vinegar sponged on and then blotted. I'd then elevate or hang the rug so both sides can air until completely dry. Get a squirt bottle and use it keep the cat off the rug. Good luck.
- Q:how can I get mustard stains out of carpet?
- Hi, Unfortunately there is nothing that will take out a mustard stain, it depends on how old the carpet is, but you could try to claim on your warranty through the manufacturer wether it's shaw, Mohawk, Gulistan, etc.. ask where you bought the carpet and make a claim. Unfortunately under a stain warranty coffee, tea and mustard are not covered but you could try. What has happened is that the yellow from the mustard has thoroughly died the carpet fiber from it's original color.. Any harsh cleaner will discolor the carpet so be careful...Try the cleaning line by Capture..they have it at Lowes or Home Depot in the flooring dept. It's really good. Some stains require multiple attempts AFTER it dries . Good Luck... Chris 7 yrs Flooring Specialist Lowes, michigan
- Q:Can carpet be laid on the floor heating?
- Try not to lay carpet in the room with floor heating, or it will affect the heat transfer. If it is just a small part, then the impact is not obvious. In addition, it would be better for heat transfer to buy furniture with legs for the room installed with floor heating.
- Q:How to deal with the dirty carpet?
- If the area is relatively large, you can have door-to-door service because there is special carpet cleaning company; if the area is not large, you can treat it by yourself. In the bathroom, flat the carpet, soak it, pour special cleaning detergent, preferably without washing powder because washing powder's particles are easily fall into the cracks of carpet, making that not easy to clean, then use a soft brush to gently brush on the carpet repeatly, until the bubble's color is relatively clean, you can rinse it with water, preferably use sprayer from side to side to wash until the water clean up, and then roll up the carpet, squeeze water, flat on the balcony or other outdoor flat place, until it day up in the shade.
- Q:what are some ways to make cheap make rugs?
- How about a rag rug. If you have or can get a lot of old cloth, cut it in even strips and make a long, continuous braid, making sure the ends of each strip are tucked into the back side of the braid. You can then lay the braid in a tight coil and stitch it together into a round or oval rug. The different colors of cloth make an interesting pattern. This is a brief explanation, but I'm sure you can find full directions on making rag or braided rugs online.
We mainly produce carpets of sisal ,seagrass ,jute and bamboo .We can design and make according to samples and requests of customers. The products are such series of natural material carpets as sisal yarn , sisal cloth, rag cloth, sisal,seagrass, jute, bamboo and so on . Back lining uses latex , Non-woven cloth and Non-woven cloth with dotted.There are over 200 varieties of carpets for you to choose from.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥30,000,000 - 50,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 people
||7000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range