Detailed Specification of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed Photoes of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Package of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What color of the carpet looks good with yellow sofa?
- Yellow is eye-catching, it should collocate with black or green!
- Q:Dedusting carpet
- The best choice is the box carpet, it's very convenient to clean up. It can also be spelled out the area you need in accordance with your own mind. The general carpet has a little bit of dust removal function.
- Q:Why carpet can cause indoor formaldehyde pollution?
- Acetaldehyde. Carpet in use. A foreign scholar, found that polypropylene fiber (polypropylene), two isocyanate, epoxy epichlorohydrin, especially pure wool carpet is the ideal place to hide and breed dust and mites, laying indoor carpet has a certain ralationship with the residents of cancer, the traditional carpet is to use animal hair as raw materials, styrene ethylene. The fine plush of pure wool carpet is a kind of allergens, it may cause adverse effects on the indoor air, during use due to friction, the fine plush has a certain degree of damage, benzene pollution, ethylene acetate, ethyl benzene, natural latex etc water soluble as adhesive bonding, the main types are dust and pathogenic microorganisms. These adhesives can volatilize a large number of organic pollutants in use, the synthesis adhesive has serious pollutions on the surrounding air, in which benzene, propylene, etc.: (1) release and breeding of harmful gases and substances: Phenol, acetone, polypropylene acrylic fibers and viscose fiber, etc.. Another kind of damage of the carpet is its adsorption ability is very strong, methylbenzene. (2) the backing material of carpet is a butylbenzene latex with a very strong agglutination strength. Used for the preparation of carpet chemical fiber has polypropylene fiber (chinlon). The commonly used carpets use chemical fiber as raw materials, formaldehyde and cresol, after investigation confirmed that this is mainly with the carpet adsorption of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons by the rubber soled shoelace, releasing the fine Plush can cause skin allergies, hand woven. Chemical fiber carpet can release formaldehyde and other organic chemicals such as acrylic and polyester fiber (polyester) into the air. (3) carpet causes skin allergies, and even leads to asthma. it is a kind of indoor decoration with a long history, can absorb many harmful gases such as formaldehyde
- Q:How to turn over the carpet when people stand on it
- Turning from a corner of the carpet and pressing under the foot, and then back to the carpet until completely turned over.
- Q:How to totally remove dog hair on the carpet?
- Don't use broom with plastic chemical fiber; try to use cotton covers and decoration at home. Finally; use brown brush dipped in water brush sofa and carpet, then the dog hair will roll together, then it is to remove. In addition, dog hair is not easy to fly, mop, best humidifier help, not easily with static electricity: Use the cloth that won't be squeezed water to wipe the furniture and sofa. Tell you the secret, use a rag, when remove the dog hair, there is better the moist environment, thus the dog hair is relatively be concentrated, and try to be diligent to comb hair for dog
- Q:How to clean the paint on the carpet?
- Try to use rosin water
- Q:What is the specific practice of the new laying carpet?
- Use special steel nails to nail mound layer and carpet into the concrete floor. 1 Unfixed laying carpet, coat adhesive along four sides. The ground is tiled the carpet. This laying has the following three ways, planishing is ok, laid to the required position, select the upper floating 5-10mm thick carpet, amount of glue is 0.05 kg per square meter. Put 20mm * 30MM or 10mm * 25MM wood mound layer around carpet: Put a 100mm wide strip of linen in carpet seams, amount of glue is 0.8 kilograms per square meter. If you want to double the carpet. The three fixed carpet method, or spread to the wall. If the carpet needs to be connected. The hook fixation method; it can cover the whole room, away from the wall around 20mm, coat with adhesive, you can also do local pave, then align at, lay 5mm thick rubber foam carpet liner; also can use adhesive to coat into some 1 meters square box in the ground, then lay carpet on it. The width of hook is about 25mm or so. 2 fixed laying: The paste method, put the carpet hanging on the hook, before laying the carpet, it needs to splice seams neatly, the width of gumming is 100-150mm. This method is to use steel nails to install batten with hook in the room surrounded by the ground . The layering fixing method. The method of the seam between the carpet and the carpet is that the laying of the carpet mainly has two kinds of fixed and non fixed. Paste the carpet and a leveling layer, this is more suitable for room decoration which not often change room
- Q:Which kind of carpet is good if it is cement floor and I do not want to decorate
- The cheapest is polypropylene carpet.
- Q:What kind of carpets are there? What material of the office carpet is better?
- Blankets are divided into four categories by material: 1 pure woolen blanket: Pure wollen blanket is made by quality cotton wool, it is elastic and shinny and a kind of high-class decoration materials which is suitable for high-class guest room, hall and stage. 2 blended blanket: Blended blanket is a kind of decoration material consisted of wool and various blended fiber, so its price is lower, but the usability is improved. it has increased 5 times in abrasion resistance and decorative property is just below the pure blanket , and it is cheaper. 3 chemical fiber blanket: The chemical fiber blanket is called the composite fiber blanket, made by tufting and woven composite fiber. it is elastic and cheaper and has good wear resistance which are suitable for buildings surface construction. 4. plastic blanket: Plastic blanket is made by the even mixing of PVC resin, plasticizer and other auxiliary materials. plastic carpet is colorful,comfortable and durable, but it is easy to burn and self extinguishing, fear to be wet. plastic blanket is suitable for hotels, shopping malls and residential water stage; plastic blankets is also suitable for bathroom because it is waterproof, preventing skid. if you ask what kind of blanket is better, well, in fact each blanket has its own advantages. what kind of blanket you should buy should depend on the comprehensive evaluation , the cost performance and the needs of decoration.
- Q:What should be done if the carpet has water in and smell sour?
- if the carpet is detachable, put it outside under the sun, if not, spray some freshener.
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range