Detailed Specification of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed Photoes of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Package of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What does Insurance claim on damaged carpet cover?
- Unfortunately most insurers will do what State Farm did. It is unfortunate that the new carpet is a different colour. You should have been able to choose the colour. The same applies with roofing. I have seen one side of a roof replaced by insurance. Keep in mind that insurance is meant to bring you back to where you were. But it's a frustrating process and adjusters don't always have time to fully explain. Hope that helps
- Q:Moving in dorms. Rugs help please?
- You need a few area rugs. In a studio apartment you cant put in your own carpeting since I am sure you are renting. I would use the rugs to split up your spaces. Use one for the living area, sleeping area, and dinning area. Make sure that they arent identical but flow well together. Check out the places below and see if you can find a few area rugs to make it feel more cozy. Bed bath and beyond Ikea Home Depot Target Wal-mart
- Q:How to clean a handwoven rug?
- Handwoven and hand knotted are not the same thing. Flat rugs woven on a loom may be weft or warp faced (the back and forth or the up and down threads are predominately what you see.) Hand knotted rugs have each thread or yarn looped through a mesh backing and passed under itself to create a firm stable pile. Stiff bristles abrade carper fiber, especially flat woven rugs. This is true whether the bristles are stationary in a straight suction tool or on a spinning roller. Carpet professionals will tell you not to use a 'beater bar' on a fine rug. A brushroll IS NOT A BEATER BAR, though it is mislabeled in parts inventories, vacuum manuals and catalogs all the time. A brushroll may HAVE a beater bar as part of its construction. A beater bar is a bar that spirals around the roller so a different point contacts the carpet at each instant. The best beater bars were metal, and smooth. There was no way for them to damage a rug because the bristles were soft. The famous Hoover slogan It Beats as it Sweeps as it Cleans was an accurate description of the cleaner's functioning. These vacuum cleaners were designed to clean hand-knotted rugs. It is the only type of rug people had, except for lightweight rag rugs. Sadly, beater bars have fallen into disuse, primarily because people are no longer educated about vacuum cleaners, and purchase them on the basis of color, price, styling, and amps. If you can acquire an old Hoover, grab it. If you do nothing but clean your Asian rugs with it, it will be worth it. Kirby makes a soft bristle roller brush that is made for delicate carpets. If you have a Kirby and wish to use it on delicate rugs, you would do well to purchase a second rug nozzle (used) and keep the delicate roller brush installed in it to avoid switching the brush all the time.
- Q:how long it takes to replace carpet?
- An empty place the carpet can be done , ripped out and replaced in a day with a 2 man crew. A one person operation may take 2 days. That you can find out when you schedule the job. With rip out , disposal, new carpet and installation, your looking at 3000$ ( +- of course) . This is based on the 1000 s/f you say. This may not be all carpet.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Mold in new carpeting?
- Ok okorder.com. ALSO, when you sprinkle the baking soda on, LEAVE IT for awhile, walk on, forget about it, vacuum it up later, it won't hurt a thing.
- Q:Websites where I can get cheap but large area rugs ?
- OKorder has a very large collection of Area Rugs in the Home Decor section. You will fund rugs to meet all budgets in a range of styles.
- Q:How to fix the red carpet on the stairs
- Can set a few nails to fix. . It's usually like this. if you think it's not solid enough, glue will be put it on the ground.
- Q:Cost to rent a Rug Doctor?
- Okay I have used one before I owned my own carpet cleaner. I really liked it. The cleaning solutions are an extra charge. I don't remember getting any attachments. I think when I rented one it was like $60 plus the solutions.
- Q:What kind of carpet do you have at the bathroom and kitchen?
- 1., according to the use can be divided into: outdoor mats, indoor mats, location pads, elevator mats, etc..2., according to the functions are: sand scraping, dust removal, water absorption, anti-skid and other functions. [1-2]3., according to the appearance of the shape can be divided into: Ring silk type, Z font, modular, aluminum alloy floor mats, carpet mats.4. according to the material types: tufting Mendian, acrylic, polypropylene, Aluminum Alloy doormat doormat doormat, rubber mats, door mats, doormat, polyester fabric.
- Q:What is the carpet cut
- The carpet cut is a process on the carpet fabric processing, the embossed pattern is formed on the carpet surface. The processing object is generally cut and long villi suede fabric.
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range