Detailed Specification of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Any color available
can be from 8mm to 12mm
cotton canvas with latex adhesive
Tufted , cut pile or loop pile
Home, Hotel, Bedroom, Prayer, Outdoor, Decorative, Bathroom, Toilet,
available, but freight of DHL/FedEx/EMS/UPS by customers
Rolled & packed by poly bag, each rug each bag
20’ container----1800 to 2200 SQM
40’ container-----3800 to 4200 SQM
40 HQ container-----4500 to 6000 SQM
25 to 35 days
Deposit + TT/ LC
Detailed Photoes of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Package of Acrylic /Polyester Hook Rug
Each piece of rug be rolled up in an individual standard plastic bag.
- Q:What materials does the full carpet have? How to choose a carpet for a large space?
- 1 the material of full blanket: Wool blanket (the price of new wool is suitable for high-grade spaces) chemical fiber blanket (the prices of acrylic fiber and nylon are suitable for the public places)
- Q:How to do if there is a little piece of carpet broken?
- Darn is the best way, then can also adopt patching method. Cut a piece of carpet from the hidden corner then fill up, or replace the carpet for convenience.
- Q:Excuse me, what kind of material can the carpet be divided?
- 1. Nylon nylon carpet has the characteristics of durability, anti-corrosion, mould proof, moth proof, acid and alkali resistance, tensile resistance, abrasion resistance and other properties of strong twists and especially the price is low, it's suitable for laying corridors, stairs, living room and office, where peolple frequently go. the shortcomings of the nylon carpet is that it produces electrostatic easily, heatproof, easy combustion and pollution 2. Propylene propylene fiber is lighter than wool, moisturizing performance is good.flame retardant treatment experts approximate wool easy to burn less than acrylic fiber elastic nylon wool blanket acrylic acid and alkali resistant, corrosion resistant wool blanket price is lower than the current home use, it can not produce fiber acrylic blanket wool weaving wool blanket using front belongs to fiber tubular respiration wool can be absorbed into the indoor moisture in dry indoor water; can only make water properties of wool blanket can adjust the indoor humidity, prevent combustion can prevent indoor air charged wool surface was good moisture absorption effect of squamous In the same row of waterproof function of wool, wool is difficult to be polluted, the wool is coiled elastic, and the wool is easy to be glued. The wool is easy to be dyed and the operation life of all kinds of color.
- Q:How to do if the carpet is stained with stool?
- If you can not find a good way to clean it: Step one: Use water absorbent towel to repeatedly rub (water absorbent towels are sold in supermarket, sticked on the brush added with water to brush until it is clean; step two, such as OMO: Spray perfume on that part (if you have no perfume, then I'd like to give you a more operational advice. (this must be repeated several times before the bubble is totally removed) step three: Use the hair dryer to dry that part. Step four, until it almost half dry, that kind of towel that can dry hair is also a good choice): Use good quality washing powder
- Q:What kind of carpets are there? What material of the office carpet is better?
- Blankets are divided into four categories by material: 1 pure woolen blanket: Pure wollen blanket is made by quality cotton wool, it is elastic and shinny and a kind of high-class decoration materials which is suitable for high-class guest room, hall and stage. 2 blended blanket: Blended blanket is a kind of decoration material consisted of wool and various blended fiber, so its price is lower, but the usability is improved. it has increased 5 times in abrasion resistance and decorative property is just below the pure blanket , and it is cheaper. 3 chemical fiber blanket: The chemical fiber blanket is called the composite fiber blanket, made by tufting and woven composite fiber. it is elastic and cheaper and has good wear resistance which are suitable for buildings surface construction. 4. plastic blanket: Plastic blanket is made by the even mixing of PVC resin, plasticizer and other auxiliary materials. plastic carpet is colorful,comfortable and durable, but it is easy to burn and self extinguishing, fear to be wet. plastic blanket is suitable for hotels, shopping malls and residential water stage; plastic blankets is also suitable for bathroom because it is waterproof, preventing skid. if you ask what kind of blanket is better, well, in fact each blanket has its own advantages. what kind of blanket you should buy should depend on the comprehensive evaluation , the cost performance and the needs of decoration.
- Q:What is the best way of cleaning the fixed carpet?
- brush with vacuum cleaner a brush, and then suck
- Q:How to distinguish carpets' types?
- Plastic carpet and so on, is the world's best quality raw materials for weaving carpets. Chemical fiber carpet has good abrasion resistance and elasticity. Stage and plastic carpet have soft texture, they are wool carpets that are not made by weaving or knitting method, and their decorative performance is not second to pure wool carpet, shopping malls, low price. If add 20% of the nylon fiber blending into the wool fiber, it will be shiny, such as polypropylene fiber carpet. At present. The plastic carpet is suitable for hotels, which can be divided into pure wool carpet. (4) Plastic carpet. Plastic carpet use polyvinyl chloride resin, so it can also be used in the bathroom with a variety of non slip effect of the carpet, and the price drops, and achieve good results.
- Q:What color of the tablecloth match well with blue carpet?
- tablecloth: Blue, green, orange, pink
- Q:What kind of carpet is better?
- good tensile resistance. Besides。 The surface of wool is squamous so it is anti-corrosion and has good flexing endurance. 1 carpet wovened by nylon has good durability and acid and alkali resistance. Acrylic carpet is also resistant to acid and alkali. 2 propylene is synthetic fiber and is tubular, so it is cheap and easy to burn, but it can prevent the indoor air from contaning electricity and it is not easy to stick together. This property not only makes the wool carpet can adjust the indoor humidity. Propylene fibers are slightly less resilient than wool, so most of the carpet is wovened with wool, and the wool can absorb moisture. However, the price of wool carpet is high, and the following are the most suitable for homes when the indoor air is dry. Wool belongs to animal fiber and has good moisture absorption effect when mixing with linen and wovened into carpet, it is also waterproof. so it is suitable for living room and office that is stepped on frequently. now many families use propylene carpet, but it is easy polluted. 3 wool is heavier than it was before synthetic fibers was produced. the defect of nylon carpet is that it is easy to produce static, buut it is anti-corrosion and has respiratory effect and excellent wear resistance. wool is spiral curl. Wool is also easily dyed into various colors, but it has good moisturizing property and is not easy to burn, it also mildewproof. Therefore, it can prevent burning and it is mothproof and difficult to be polluted, it also has good elasticity and long service life. it feels like wool; it is more suitable in the corridor becaise of its poor heat resistance, but it is better than nylon. When the indoor is damp, it can release moisture, and the price is also lower than the wool carpet,
- Q:Wat materials are there for carpets?
- Generally, it's polypropylene. There are also nylon, wool and blended yarn that are of good quality for carpets.
Our products include: wool, rubber back, acrylic, cotton carpet and other categories. Our products sell well in Europe-America, South-east Asia, Africa and other international markets by advanced equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||￥10,000,000 - 20,000,000/year
||North America; Australia; European
||ISO 9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||6000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range