1. Standard: national standards (GB175-2007)
2. Our product range: P.C32.5/32.5R, P.O42.5/42.5R,52.5 ordinary portland cement
1. 2MT jumbo bag
2. 50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
3. 50kg bag
The typical performance during using:
1. Steady and high quality, low fluctuate, and rich in strength grade.
2. Good workability and adaptability with additives.
3. Long term steady in color, wide used in the construction of modest color building.
4. Low bleeding, be applicable to produce concrete.
5. Freeze-proof, abrasion resistance.
6. Steady solidity ratio, the volumetric shrinkage basically reach to balance at one-year age, up to the high standard of international and domestic.
7. Meanwhile, its low slump loss meets the need of the long distance delivery of concrete-mixer.
1. Pay attention to store, and avoid moisture.
2. Cannot mix different type cement together.
3. To select certain type and grade cement reasonablly.
4. Stick to pre-testing of concrete.
5. To carry out specility testing, work out the best mix ratio.
- Q:how to set up a cement slab?
- with wood stakes and nails a level or laser string line sledge hammer. Need more info to help
- Q:What can I do to a painted cement floor covered in clear cement sealant that is still tacky after a week?
- Paint remover(stripper). Follow the directions and use a wire brush to scrub.
- Q:Dental Cement?
- Nowadays it is usually a glass ionomer cement (GIC), a resin-modified glass ionomer cement (RMGIC), or a resin cement. They are strong, adhesive, and have low solubilty (when set). Older cements such as polycarboxylate, zinc phosphate have largely gone out of fashion. Although they are very strong and very insoluble, they had a high acidity and were often associated with post-op sensitivity. They also don't work as well with the newer crown and veneer materials. Silicate cements? - not since the 70's. As strong as real cement? I don't really know how they compare, but I doubt it very much. Although strength is a factor to consider, the dental cements are only meant to be used in thin areas, so that the crown or veneer sits as closely to the tooth as possible. And as little of the cement is exposed to the salive as possible. If a crown comes off, it is not really the fault of the cement, it is usually a lack of good underlying tooth shape and size.
- Q:What's the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is the binder that holds the ingredients together in concrete. CEMENT: ...a powder of alumina, silica, lime, iron oxide, and magnesium oxide burned together in a kiln and finely pulverized and used as an ingredient of mortar and concrete. CONCRETE: ...a hard strong building material made by mixing a cementing material (as portland cement) and a mineral aggregate (as sand and gravel) with sufficient water to cause the cement to set and bind the entire mass.
- Q:how much gravel and sand could be mixed for 1 bag of cement?
- a bag of cement contains one cubic foot of cement...you will need 3 cu. ft. of gravel and 2 cu. ft. of sand per batch...
- Q:How does one make Cement boots ?
- Stick your feet in some wet cement. Then have someone drill into the cement, freeing two large blocks. Now you have your very own pair of custom cement boots! Just don't go near any ledges or large pools of water.
- Q:Building materials sales company operating license business scope how to write
- (Except for dangerous goods), building waterproofing materials, cement products, industrial products, industrial products and other materials, according to their own specific business business, the following is a detailed business scope: construction company business scope: building materials, supplies, stainless steel products, aluminum products, chemical raw materials and products Insulation and anti-corrosion coatings, thermal insulation materials, waterproof leak-proof materials, pipes, valves and so on.
- Q:I am looking for the certain type of Cement, which is Cement 500 made in USA. Where I can find it?
- Try asking for cement m-500 it is a mix of portland cement. that's all I know about it I bought some quickcrete one time. It's great stuff you don't even have to mix it. Just put it in a hole and add water!! Really m500 is a quality rating(strength/durability)I am not sure of what it takes to get this quality. Some people in russia want alot of it right now. I don't know what it's for good luck and have a nice day.
- Q:Can someone tell me where to buy White Portland Cement?
- In the 1820s, Aspdin’s quest for a manufactured counterpart to natural or Roman cement (derived from volcanic ash and other naturally occurring minerals) led to his discovery and patent of portland cement. Aspdin’s name for his invention served two purposes. It distinguished the material from Roman cement, which existed for centuries. It also was a marketing ploy. Concrete made from his new cement resembled a highly prized building stone quarried on the Isle of Portland.
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Concrete is the what is made when mixing rock sand and cement together. cement is product of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range