1. Standard: national standards (GB175-2007)
2. Our product range: P.C32.5/32.5R, P.O42.5/42.5R,52.5 ordinary portland cement
1. 2MT jumbo bag
2. 50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
3. 50kg bag
The typical performance during using:
1. Steady and high quality, low fluctuate, and rich in strength grade.
2. Good workability and adaptability with additives.
3. Long term steady in color, wide used in the construction of modest color building.
4. Low bleeding, be applicable to produce concrete.
5. Freeze-proof, abrasion resistance.
6. Steady solidity ratio, the volumetric shrinkage basically reach to balance at one-year age, up to the high standard of international and domestic.
7. Meanwhile, its low slump loss meets the need of the long distance delivery of concrete-mixer.
1. Pay attention to store, and avoid moisture.
2. Cannot mix different type cement together.
3. To select certain type and grade cement reasonablly.
4. Stick to pre-testing of concrete.
5. To carry out specility testing, work out the best mix ratio.
- Q:what is rubber cement?
- wrap some rubber bands around the pen
- Q:Why is it that they make houses so simple in the US but in the Dominican Republic it's all cement?
- Most Caribbean Island houses are built of cement an building blocks with steel, I don't know why may be it is tradition.
- Q:What is differance between bags of cement and concrete mix ? Need to fill 4 inch deep hole in basement floor.?
- You don't want to mix cement for a small job. Just buy a bag of Quick Crete and all you need to do is add water. It comes in 30lb or 80lb bags. I think the 80lb bag costs less than $20.00 at any lumber yard or home center. Mixing concrete is a labor intensive dirty job.
- Q:will cement hold a wood dowel rod in a clay pot?
- If by 'cement' you mean mortar mix (sand and cement) or concrete (sand, small gravel, and cement) then yes it should. Just cement, I believe, will be too soft and shrink away and the wet cement will swell the wood unless it is varnished or shellacked. It would be a good idea to drill a couple of holes and put large nails crosswise through the dowel or add a cross piece screwed in place to anchor the dowel - which tend to be smooth - in the concrete. If the result is to be put outside in all kinds of weather, then providing a drain so water does not collect and damage the wood would be a good idea.
- Q:Why bulk cement trailers use a peculiar shape?
- Because the gravity is what makes the cement flow from the upper portion to the ground area
- Q:how do i tile over cement floor?
- If you removed a ceramic tile either bu sure to scrape /break off existing thinset to get a smooth surface. Or you can use a self leveling mortar to smooth it out. You need a smooth clean surface to start out with. Then you can tile it.
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:What is water/cement ratio?
- some of one and a bit of the other
- Q:Company building decoration, with the cement and other building materials how to account? Into which subjects?
- . such as the renovation fee is not, the cost can be charged. . if the size of the asset is not very small, then use the loan to buy the loan to buy the loan. The impact of equipment on your company should not be great. no problem.
- Q:should I be cement filled weights?
- you are not to young for a gym most gyms just require you to sign up with one person over 18 then you can go freely by yourself.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range