1. Standard: national standards (GB175-2007)
2. Our product range: P.C32.5/32.5R, P.O42.5/42.5R,52.5 ordinary portland cement
1. 2MT jumbo bag
2. 50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
3. 50kg bag
The typical performance during using:
1. Steady and high quality, low fluctuate, and rich in strength grade.
2. Good workability and adaptability with additives.
3. Long term steady in color, wide used in the construction of modest color building.
4. Low bleeding, be applicable to produce concrete.
5. Freeze-proof, abrasion resistance.
6. Steady solidity ratio, the volumetric shrinkage basically reach to balance at one-year age, up to the high standard of international and domestic.
7. Meanwhile, its low slump loss meets the need of the long distance delivery of concrete-mixer.
1. Pay attention to store, and avoid moisture.
2. Cannot mix different type cement together.
3. To select certain type and grade cement reasonablly.
4. Stick to pre-testing of concrete.
5. To carry out specility testing, work out the best mix ratio.
- Q:sand and cement to brick/block ratio?
- what is the cement /sand ratio for a 4 or 6 inches hollow block to arrive to a 350 psi finished product?? how many days curing under the sun before we can deliver??
- Q:How does the cement produce! What matter! Why did she get angry?
- Cement - Inorganic cementitious materials Add water into the slurry after mixing, in the air or water hardening, and can sand, stone and other materials firmly cemented together Cement is an important building materials, made of cement mortar or concrete, durable and durable, widely used in civil engineering, water conservancy, defense and other projects
- Q:how much are the jordan black cement 3's?
- Probably the most common occurrence and issue out there is having gum stuck on your shoes. There are time when it comes right off, then there are times when it's a desperate struggle to remove every single sticky bit of it off your shoes. The Air Jordan 3 has had a big year with some much loved, classic colorways returning to NikeStore, as well as a new edition especially for this year. Launching on Black Friday is the next installment the iconic Black/Cement Air Jordan 3 Retro. With big-time innovation and lethal good looks, the Air Jordan 3 was the first shoe designed by Tinker Hatfield and features visible Nike Air and elephant print alongside the introduction of the iconic Jumpman logo. The launch of this shoe was the first time Spike and Mike hooked up and Mars Blackmon started hitting TV screens around the world.
- Q:Can an above ground pool crack the cement?
- How many gallons does the pool hold? figure 8 pounds per gallon of water. Granted it is spread out over the whole patio but over the years the ground under the concrete is probably not level anymore. Ground freeze, water washing underneath etc. that much weight is probably going to crack the concrete. Think about this, When I bought my hot tub both the hot tub supplier and the concrete installer recommend that I use an 8 bag mix, add fiberglass and pour the concrete at least 6 inches under the area of the tub.
- Q:how do you get blood out of cement?
- To remove blood stains from cement, wet the stains with water and cover them with a layer of sodium peroxide powder; let stand for a few minutes, rinse with water and scrub vigorously. Follow with the application of a 5 percent solution of vinegar to neutralize any remaining sodium peroxide.
- Q:am taking fake brick off wall, but cement stays. WHAT IS BEST TO PUT OVER WALLS, NOT SHEETROCK, SOMETHING ELSE
- If the concrete seems to sweat than I would put a sealer on it and find a paneling that you like and put it on with Liquid Nails.
- Q:Cement - renewable materials?
- I would have to say C but B is also attractive. I could make the case that the rock that is used for cement is the result of hundreds of thousands of years in geologic processes. The energy spent to produce the cement is used. However, I could say that cement is very reusable. Old cement can be ground up and reused quite readily. sorry but the question is quite open ended. That is unless your teacher specified an answer in class and you just didn't catch it!
- Q:What are the aspects of General Cement in storage and storage?
- moisture-proof moisture, must pay attention to moisture
- Q:dude how much does a 50 pound bag of cement usually cost?
- they come in 80 pound bags and you might be looking anywhere from 8 bucks to 15 depending where you live.
- Q:Cement- Mortar- Grout?
- cement is an ingredient in mortar, grout and concrete. It can be used on its own, or mixed with aggregate (sand or crushed rock) of different grades to produce any of the above three. Mortar has a fairly fine aggregate mixed in, when compared to concrete. Grout can come in sanded or unsanded forms and have different colorants added.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range