Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:Where to get specialized tile?
- Tile roofs are far more common in your part of the country than they are in mine. Your best bet is to look for roofing supply businesses in your local yellow pages. If it turns out to be impossible to get the exact same tile, a substitute can always be found. If the tiles you need replaced are on a highly visible part of the house, consider removing tiles from another part of the house to make the repair match, and use the new tiles in the less visible area. Good luck with your repair.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
- Q:can i put mosaic tiles on?
- I am a tile-repairman specialist. Install the glass mosaic tiles on top of the white tile and finish it off with white caps all around or a white plastic tile molding. The molding comes 8 feet long and 1 wide and you can cut it like you would cut any other molding. The glass mosaic tiles would look nice at 4 feet if you continue the run into the bathroom shower/tub area. See source below for pictures of glass mosaic tiles installed.
- Q:I need help fixing a bathroom tile?
- Without more detail; I have to ask your definition of Torn Apart. I'll assume you mean separated from the substrate? Certainly it would help to know WHY? It would also help to know what the substance of the substrate is; the method of tile install; type of mortar (mastic) and the general condition of any tile that remains in place. Do you have extra tile? Do you have tools such as a Diag. Grinder; you might use to remove old mortar and grout for the substrate and back of each tile piece? I'm remediating 11,000 sq. ft. of tile now; installed improperly in a commercial building basement that floods. Tedious work; but do-able. Steven Wolf
- Q:grouting ceramic tile?
- sounds like you might have small spots of dry grout--that was not wiped off--not the glaze but actual grout and now it is hard-- use a razor blade to remove these spots carefully--or use a 5 in 1 tool--which is not as sharp--but will remove the excess grout--wipe down with damp sponge couple times
- Q:Anyone ever tiled a counter top?
- Its best to start with a plywood core. Thinset adheres best to it, and adhesion is the name of the game. If you think about laminate, its not a good surface for your mortar to bind to, as a result your tiles will pop off and look like a crappy job no matter how much care is taken. Some will tell you you CAN do it, and you can. Scar the top up thoroughly with a carpet knife, make deep score so the thinset mortar has something to bind to. But for the few extra bucks, I'd toss the top into the dumpster, and lay down a good solid plywood base.
- Q:Tiles on the iron out of the traces of how to remove
- Try to use a thinner wipe, not on the use of 400/500 fine sand belt water fight, if the tile surface can only be broken
- Q:Cleaning tile floor.?
- Sounds like it probably has a wax finish on it? If so you can go to Lowes or Home Depot and get floor stripper. OR you can try to put comet in your mop water. I would think maybe something like vinegar and water would clean it and disinfect, but take away any slippery residue.
- Q:Help with Ceramic Tile Please!!?
- Peel and stick tiles are a bad idea even on the best sub floor. Putting them directly over ceramic is just begging for trouble. You will either have to put a levelling compound over the tile first or tear out the tile. I would strongly advise you tear out the tile if you really want a vinyl floor. You will be taking away some of the value of your house by taking out ceramic and installing vinyl. If you really want vinyl use sheet vinyl, the self stick tiles always unstick and the seams get lots of dirt stuck in them. If you have access to the floor under the tile you can always install in floor heating. It will feel real nice when you get out of the shower and it adds value to your house.
- Q:rustic tiles spacing?
- Yes me and my husband did our kitchen with these tiles. We didnt use spacers at all but trusted it to the eye. We left a 5 mm gap where the straight edges were. I really am a perfectionist and I thought I wouldnt like the effect but when the tiles were grouted in they were absolutely fine. I think those with a wavy edge are perhaps more forgiving for DIY people like us. You dont say whether yours are floor or wall. Ours are floor tiles by the way. Good luck!
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range