Key Specifications/Special Features:
Size: 600 x 600, 800 x 800 and 1,000 x 1,000mm
Water absorption: ≤0.5%
Quality grade: AAA (first choice)
Carton with wooden pallets
600 x 600mm: 4 pieces/carton, 1.44sqm/carton, 30kg/carton
800 x 800mm: 3 pieces/carton, 1.92sqm/carton, 48kg/carton
10,000 x 1,000mm: 2 pieces/carton, 2sqm/carton, 62kg/carton
Primary Competitive Advantages:
Main Export Markets:
Tiles are packed in styrfoam boxes and are further packed into fumigated wooden crate. For slabs, each slab is packed in a separate polythene wrapper to reduce or avoid scratching of tiles and slabs which are packed face to face. 2cm slabs about 15-18pcs in one bundle; 3cm slabs about 10-13pcs in one bundle.
About the certificate:
1. Our company has good reputation and credibility.
2. We own many qurries in china,brazil,iran,india to ensure our supply of different types of granite,marble,limestone,sandstone,etc.
3. We are a professional manufacturer so we can provide you various tiles with high quality and best price.
4. We have more than 5 years exports experience.So we can make your order more smooth.
5. All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shippment.
6. Best after sale service, customer can follow their orders situation any time, no matter on production line, warehouse or shippment.
7.Special dimensions available according to your request.
8.We have many certifications of our tiles.
Here you can find good productions, better price and best service; please enjoying and welcome inquirying!
Choose us is your best choice! Our purpose is: CUSTOMER IS FIRST!
- Q:how to turn square foot into tiles?
- 13x11=143 s/f. All tile is sold by the s/f and a lot of times by the whole box. So w/o knowing the size of tile your using or the box size we can t help other than giving you a total s/f of the room.. Added tiles will be needed but again w/o the tile size its hard to figure in the scrap you ll need for cuts. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:GOLD TILES????????
- check out a tile outlet store, id give a few names but i dont know if i'm allowed ,, also id think about going with porcelain tiles,,just for the fact that if 1 happens to chip,, the color is set the same the hole way through the tile, instead of just on the top, then u dont have to replace it
- Q:Granite countertop and tiles?
- No - it's not pricey. The tile price works out to $6/sq ft, which is very average. All prices have been rising, too - every week it seems! For my clients, $6/ sq ft is average. You will find cheaper tile, and you will find more expensive - but that figure gives you a good starting point and lots of options. Without knowing the size of your countertops, I cannot comment on the price. However, the average home I work on is at least $6000 for a granite countertop - depends on what color, edge style, and size, of course.
- Q:Has anyone installed carpet tile?
- Carpet tiles are easy to install. Some even come with their own adhesive backing. You will need to begin with marking out the center of the room and squaring it to make a + so you can set the firs four tiles down and work outward from the center. Once you have marked your + do a dry run and make sure you don't end up with a large chunk of tile on one wall and a sliver on the other. If that happens, shift the center mark toward the shorter edge. Once you have done the dry run and you are happy with the results you can stick them down. Good luck
- Q:Can I install new tile over the old tile?
- if it is the falt serface on the floor with the thin tiles with no grout just use leveling agent (lowes) to make the surface flat and level, and that will work perfect. Then u can come back with ur thin set and re tile the floor. using backer boards and such are too $$ and can be avoided as long as the serface is sold and stable.... on the walls hire someone at $8hr and have them tear out the tile in 3-5hrs then come back in the shower with green board and or hardybacker board and re tile it...
- Q:Laying Tile Flooring??
- firstly don't use ceramic tiles on a wooden floor, you will need to do a lot of preparation before doing so. right, concrete floors, basically you find the centre of the room by measuring off the same wall twice, once along each return wall, ping a chalk line across the two marks. repeat in the other direction. you will end up with a large cross. use each corner of the cross as a starting point. the reason for this is that when you reach the walls your cut tiles will be even.. bin tilin' for 10 years. good luck ps don't knock up more adhesive or grout than you can use within approx. 1 hour. its easier and cheaper to knock up small quantities than wasting a load 'cause you've knocked up to much. oh and don't bury your spacers leave them sticking up after about an hour remove and re-use. when left in they can sometimes be difficult to cover with grout.
- Q:What kind of tiles are there in the living room?
- 2, to see the side of the granules of granules are fine and even, the granules are large, rough, then the brick body density crisp, the use of the process will certainly be a problem, give a simple example: you get the house is usually the embryo room, wall The surface is very rough cement surface, when you use the putty powder after the wall is relatively smooth, delicate, and you use such a standard to see just fine.
3, the brick stand up, hand tapping the brick body, the more crisp the sound to prove that the higher the density of brick, the better the quality, the more dull the tones to prove that the worse the density of tiles, tiles, anti-fouling,
4, if it is to buy polished tiles (600 specifications above the tiles), hand touch the brick body surface (hand back touch), start to feel the more smooth proof of the brick surface of the pinhole less, the higher the anti-fouling ability, as long as Do not worry about non-slip problems in the bathroom or in the kitchen.
5, the same color to see the surface of the brick surface gloss, the general floor tiles are placed on the ramp on the ramp, there will be above the spotlights or fluorescent lamps, you want to see these bulbs in the brick surface of the shadow (like a mirror The more clear the shadow of the brick to prove the higher the gloss, the greater the hardness of the brick body, the higher the durability, contrary to the more blurred the bubble shadow to prove the lower the hardness of the brick. Note: here I am referring to the polished tiles Oh, and then compare the time must be the same color, you can not use yellow tiles and white brick to compare, that is wrong.
- Q:can i lay linoleum over ceramic cracked tile?
- Sure. Lino does not crack(unless you give it 50 years of aging) But the lino on a roll is the best route to go. Not tile squares so much(you can do it that way but it is a bother).
- Q:Is there a brand logo on the back of the tiles
- The general manufacturers have, but to see if you can not know, before the ceramic are produced in Foshan, and now there are many manufacturers in Qingyuan Jiangxi, tile brand is too much, I do tiles Sales are also do not know a lot, huh, huh, hoping to help you, please please adopt!
- Q:How to look at the quality of tiles
- Not a professional to buy tiles, as long as the attention of tiles glazed light, flat, slippery, delicate, color should be clear, the pattern should be uniform, percussion to crisp (cooked), the size to be consistent. I see that Bacheng is a good tiles.
We are a professional ceramic factory which is specializing in the production of polished porcelain tile and rustic porcelain tile with italian production lines .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 1 Million - US$ 2.5 Million
||30.00% Domestic Market
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, lanshi port
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range