Polished porcelain tile
Easy to install and clean, a high resistance to abrasion, acid-proof, alkali-proof, durable
Refer to the picture
standard export carton with fumigate wooden pallet
30% T/T, balance before shipment or LC at sight
1267.2 square meters(1X20GP)
Primary Competitive Advantages of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
Main Export Markets of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
Packing of Our Polished Porcelain Tile:
- Q:Glass (mosaic tile) for kitchen counter?
- I just have to say this. I'm in the tile business and sell glass tiles on a daily basis. I might reccomend them for a light duty bathroom counter,but I most certainly woul NOT reccommend them for Kitchen counter use. They will withstand the heat just fine,that isnt the problem. They WILL scratch and the grout maintenance involved (even if sealed) would be horrendous. Save them for the backsplash use. Good Luck. Ballzie
- Q:Installing vinyl flooring over ceramic tile?
- Clean the tiles and make sure the surface is completely smooth, laying tile over tile is actually an ideal surface, if you're not at bare wall. Use flooring adhesive, if the tiles you bought are glueless - then use a sealer, reapply once a year or whatever the sealer recommends for reapplication. You can always tile subfloor panels and lay that directly over the tile that's already there - glue (with construction adhesive)or nail the subfloor down. But that's an extra expensive for the subflooring.
- Q:Dye Numbers on tile!?
- Just buy a bunch of cases and mix them all up. See if theres an arrow on the back of the tile so you have them all pointed in the same direction.
- Q:Slate tile walkways & concrete walkways?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Slate tile walkways concrete walkways? I was told that you can use slate (indoor/outdoor flooring) tiles outside on walkway if you mortar them over a concrete walkway.Do they have to be mortared to a concrete walk or is there another way to place the tiles?Part 2. Can you use concrete you mix at home from a bag for laying a new small...
- Q:can ceramic wall tiles be laid from the ceiling down?
- measure the wall height and measure the tile. Split the difference so that you don't have a sliver of tile at the end of you installation. Take a level and draw a line in the center of the wall as a divider for tile layout. Make sure again you have at least a good amount of a tile at the bottom and the top. You can start from that line using tile adhesive. Don'r glob it on use an 1/8th inch tooth trowel. You dont need thin set except for a floor. BTW the best rock to use in this area is purple board. It resists mold. Good Luck
- Q:How to install ceramic tiles in the kitchen?
- the okorder.com, or diynetwork online and type in ceramic tile, and you'll get dozens of hints/ tips and tricks that will show you what you need to know. i'm not taking anything away from the other answer, he's completely right, just a little vague maybe. do some research, and this is something you can do. just know what you're doing first. tile is expensive.
- Q:Small size tiles for external walls
- Small tiles generally include 100mm * 100mm and 150mm * 150mm two or so, more than 200mm should not call a small tile, unless the individual himself.
- Q:What the best tiles
- Q:how to measure the bathroom for tiles?
- If you are using large 1ft square tiles, and your friend did a bad job on the the mosaic tiles I wouldn't suggest doing it. The weight of the tiles may loosen the the smaller tiles causing the larger tiles to fall. This could be dangerous in a shower or bathtub area. The tiles may shatter leaving sharp little shards of tile everywhere, including in the flesh of anyone nearby. I was going to put 16 x 16 tiles in my shower area, and a contractor said I better be sure the wall above the shower is secure because if one came loose and hit me in the head it would not be good. I went with little 1 x 1 tiles on the ceiling with larger tiles on the wall. Whatever you put up is only going to be as secure as what's behind it. Just my opinion, but for safeties sake, I would remove the old tile and start over. Remember, there is never enough time or money to do it right the first time, but there is ALWAYS enough time and money to do it over!!!
- Q:What is Spanish Tile?
- Spanish tiles such as satillo etcetra is like an adobe, made of clay, very durable and strong, nice looking...It is also prefered for diy'selfers that want to save money and install thier own...Spanish tile usually have slighty irregular edges, not perfectly straight, and on purpose..they do not have to be perfectly straight when laid due to these irregular edges..but keep as straight as possible, but becuase of the irregularities, the eyeball cannot see the ones not perfectly straight..They are a very pourous tile, so use a good sealer after instilation...You can buy these tiles straight edged too, but these would be for the professional to install if you have no knowledge of them..
This company was founded in 1987, has so far has fixed assets of 10 million, mainly engaged in all kinds of spring manufacturing and processing, has 239 employees, the company has professional equipment professional and technical personnel, has a more professional production process, quality through professional certification system certification, in the company is a very professional spring manufacturer.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Sichuan, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Hong Kong; Macau
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shenzhen Port, China
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26000.00 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range