The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current
Features and purpose of Pneumatic Spot Welding Machine
DN series of pneumatic spot welding machine, as well as spot and projection welding machine have been widely applied to automobile, aviation, architecture, machinery, metal wear, switching electric appliance, and other manufacturing industries. Able for high-quality welding of various low-carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloy steel, non-ferrous metal sheet materials and wire bars.
User may select volage stabilized gas shield according to his own operation condition(adaptable to high-tempo welding occasions, and occasions where the condition of gas source is fairly poor).
Matchable with high-performance microcomputer control box for different process conditions. It is provided with seven program segmentations of precompression/rise/peak value/valley value/drop/retention/compensation. Time of respective program segmentations and initial value, peak value, valley value, and terminal value of electric current, as well as amount of compensation are all in the way of digital setting and display.
Main technical parameters
Number of power phase(N)
Continuous Loading Rate(%)
Output No-load Voltage(V)
Upper Electrode Operating Frequency Spot(min)
Electrode Arm Length(mm)
Electrode Full Stroke(mm)
Electrode Operating Stroke(mm)
Electrode Maximum Pressure(Kn)
Input Gas Source(Map)
Cooling Water Consumption(L/H)
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel cold welding machine and argon arc welding machine?
- The difference between the three: the effect of welding cold welding after welding bead welding smooth white, postprocessing is simple and convenient, the welding effect can be comparable to high-end laser machine, not like that argon arc welding after welding bead blackening serious, difficult polishing.
- Q:How can BX6-315 AC arc welding machine get 380V power? There are 3 connecting points, 380V-0V-220V
- 380V-0V-220V means can use BX6-315 AC arc welder 380V and 200V, as long as you in the 0 terminals and 380 terminals connected to 380V power supply can be used, such as some places without 380V power on the 0 terminals and 220 terminals that can also access 220V power, saying simply is BX6-315 AC arc welder is AC arc welder with 220V tap
- Q:What is the function of an argon arc welding machine with current attenuation function?
- Yours is a dual purpose welder. Is used to welding electrode, sometimes the current is small, welding rod is not good, arc will be sticky when. Adjust the thrust, the current is good, the arc started. To put it bluntly is to help lead the arc. Also in use, that is, vertical welding or overhead welding is to help the particles transition. Under normal circumstances, it doesn't help much. Generally do not open. You'd better not open the assembly to increase splash
- Q:Reallink Christie and argon arc welding machine which is good, what are the advantages
- Reallink, Christie, which is a company of the two brands, as well as dacentrurus.Later the brothers go out, put out the brand christie.I especially love Christie, Christie treasure series.
- Q:What is the power of the BX1-315 AC arc welder?
- 24kva x0.85 = 20.4kw
- Q:How is the direct connection and reverse connection of the direct current arc welding machine? On what occasions are they used?
- DC arc welding machine is connected and reverse: positive connection method is connected with the cathode welding, the workpiece is connected with the anode, reverse on the contrary, the general use of basic electrode requirements using reverse DC, DC method with acid electrode, alkaline electrode if the positive connection method, stability of arc welding process is not stable. For.
- Q:WSM-200A inverter DC pulse argon arc welding machine access voltage, what parts of the assembly damage?
- Wsm-200's machine is 220V, and if you receive 380V, usually burn the insurance first, and if you don't burn the filter, the filter capacitor is the first one to go wrong, and the most wrong power I've got is the capacitor.
- Q:How can argon arc welding welding aluminum plate?
- 1, AC argon arc welding machine is selected. It has the function of cathode breaking.2 choose the right current3, pay attention to the temperature of the bath, the parent material does not melt, welding wire will roll to roll.4 the welding wire should be directly added into the bath5 the end of the welding wire should be protected by argon gas
- Q:What are the welding electrodes and argon arc welding machines used for welding machines?
- Can if DC welder welding, welding rod is better, the minimum diameter of 2mm, can choose the austenitic stainless steel electrode, or ferritic stainless steel electrode, electrode size: 2, 2.5, 3.2, 4, 5; length: 200250300350400. current according to the size of the component selection.
- Q:What is the earth wire for the argon arc welding machine?
- Avoid electric shock. You should use a DC welder for bias arc. Because of the magnetic field, will certainly affect the molten iron and arc. No arc, please check the cleanliness of the workpiece. It is estimated that you are using a high pressure arc, it is possible that the tungsten level is too far away from the workpiece. It is possible that the arc striking part of the welding machine is not adjusted properly and that the adjustment is far away, but not too far so that it does not discharge
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average