The main transformer is made of imported high-quality silicon steel, with little power loss and low no-load current
Features and purpose of Pneumatic Spot Welding Machine
DN series of pneumatic spot welding machine, as well as spot and projection welding machine have been widely applied to automobile, aviation, architecture, machinery, metal wear, switching electric appliance, and other manufacturing industries. Able for high-quality welding of various low-carbon steel, stainless steel, low alloy steel, non-ferrous metal sheet materials and wire bars.
User may select volage stabilized gas shield according to his own operation condition(adaptable to high-tempo welding occasions, and occasions where the condition of gas source is fairly poor).
Matchable with high-performance microcomputer control box for different process conditions. It is provided with seven program segmentations of precompression/rise/peak value/valley value/drop/retention/compensation. Time of respective program segmentations and initial value, peak value, valley value, and terminal value of electric current, as well as amount of compensation are all in the way of digital setting and display.
Main technical parameters
Number of power phase(N)
Continuous Loading Rate(%)
Output No-load Voltage(V)
Upper Electrode Operating Frequency Spot(min)
Electrode Arm Length(mm)
Electrode Full Stroke(mm)
Electrode Operating Stroke(mm)
Electrode Maximum Pressure(Kn)
Input Gas Source(Map)
Cooling Water Consumption(L/H)
- Q:I would like to ask the next ZX7-400 inverter DC welder quite a number of watts of power, thank you
- ZX7-400 type inverter direct current welding machine works normally, equivalent to 16.9 kilowatts of power. This is the rated power, the specific use may vary slightly.
- Q:What is the cause of the no ignition in the DC argon arc welding machine?
- Not only a gas argon arc welding, argon arc welding and gas protection, before use to check whether the line of gas pipeline, is not fully open, the welder is not FM correctly, if no problem, that is the machine fault, I hope to help you
- Q:Can argon arc welding machine be directly welded with nitrogen gas?
- May not！ Argon arc welding machines can only be used: welding and argon arc welding! I'm glad to answer that for you!
- Q:Why argon arc welding only fires without current?
- There may be a high pressure package will be bad, but generally not high voltage package failure. Argon arc welding machine is not a simple welder with argon gas protection. On the one hand, the no-load voltage is low; on the other hand, it is possible to reduce the capacitive capacity of the high voltage arc ignition circuit.Argon arc welding machine slow ignition, this normal. After pressing the switch of the welding torch, the electromagnetic valve in the welder is started.Argon arc welding machine, are ahead of its protection role of gas welding. Argon is used to blow air around the weld line of the workpiece to be welded so as to avoid penetration of the weld through the air. The arc then starts and enters the normal welding process.Each brand of each model of argon arc welding machine, the delay time is different, some welding machine can be adjusted.Argon arc welding, that is, tungsten inert gas arc welding, refers to the use of industrial tungsten or activated tungsten as non melting electrode, inert gas (argon) as the protection of welding methods, referred to as TIG.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the plasma arc welding machine in comparison with other welding methods?
- Small deformation, small loss of strength, no advantage
- Q:Who can tell me how the performance of WSE-200G Ruiling argon arc welding machine, welding aluminum welding is good? And what's the difference between the letter "G" and "P" after the model number? Thank you
- As the Christie WSE-200P welder performance. WSE-200P welding machine has pulse function, more suitable for welding aluminum.G welding machine manufacturer's product code. P pulse.
- Q:How to use the reallink argon arc welder WS200S gas delay switch?
- Reallink argon arc welding has a 3-5 button which is a delay switch 5 is longer
- Q:Panasonic argon arc welding machine is good or bad
- How to say it is, all the machine will a bad bad, Matsushita maintenance cost is very high to many domestic, low maintenance cost, current, welding quality can also be like Panasonic, bad probability is low, but still bad, I'm more, the current domestic than to steady point, if you can't use the welding requirements of high Matsushita, but I built by Miller. Much better than panasonic. If the requirement is not high, made in China, everything is convenient,
- Q:Can tig200s argon arc welding machine weld aluminum?
- Argon arc welding is argon gas shielded welding. That is, argon arc protective gas is applied around the arc welding to isolate the air from the welding zone, so as to prevent the oxidation of the welding zone. This is still a little harmful to people, and the future of health or laser welding machine to better, it is recommended Chu source photoelectric. Argon arc welding defects: (1) because the argon arc welding heat affected zone, workpiece after repaired often cause deformation, lower hardness, trachoma, local annealing, cracking, pinhole, wear, scratch, undercut, or inadequate binding force and stress injury etc..
- Q:Can TIG series argon arc welding machine weld aluminum and can weld more thick aluminum?
- Of course, welding aluminum, AC power is generally used, of course, if the welding amount is small, but also can use DC reverse method, the effect will be better, but tungsten is easy to burn, easy to spend. The direct current connection method is generally used in automatic TIG welding of aluminum. How thick can welding theory, in theory, manual welding using open gap multi-layer welding, can be welded about 12 millimeters maximum, single-layer welding about 4 mm.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average