Stable electric arc can be ensured from undercurrent to high current.
AC Arc Welder
1) Transformer of moving iron-core, linearl adjust system for current generates smooth and consistent arc.
2) Welding with acid electrode only, application: mild steel, low alloy steel materials.
AC Arc Welder
Main technical parameters
Rated Input VoltageV
Rated Output CurrentA
Raged Duty Cycle%
Rated Input CapacityKVA
- Q:The argon arc welding machine doesn't adjust the current. Is there a problem?
- The potentiometer is out of order
- Q:Argon arc welding machine welding 4-6 mm thick carbon steel tube product, need what size?
- WS-315 or WS-400 argon tungsten arc welding electrode arc welding machine can be.The use of tungsten argon arc welding function, welding, welding, welding and filling.Types of tungsten arc welding wires using ER50-6. Argon gas is used as welding protection gas.The electrode hand welding uses 3.2 mm brand J427 (model E4315), low hydrogen sodium type low carbon structural steel, low carbon structural steel welding rod. Welding current reference electrode packing box. DC reverse polarity (anode - ground, welding connected with the anode +) welding. The electrode does not contain arc stabilizer. Only welding with DC arc welding machine.
- Q:It is not water-cooled argon arc welding machine, but the welding torch is water-cooled. Can it be connected with water cooling?
- I didn't catch what you said
- Q:How is the direct connection and reverse connection of the direct current arc welding machine? On what occasions are they used?
- By using the direct current connection method, the workpiece is connected to the anode. Because the temperature in the anode zone is higher than that in the cathode zone, the workpiece is deep melted and the welding rod melts slowly. It is suitable for welding the workpiece with thicker thickness.When the DC reverse connection is used, the welding rod meets the anode, and the welding rod melts faster, while the workpiece has a lower melting depth. This method of arc is relatively stable, and it is difficult to generate hydrogen pores. Suitable for welding thin steel plate, nonferrous metal, stainless steel, surfacing welding and welding of basic welding rod.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of the plasma arc welding machine in comparison with other welding methods?
- Small deformation, small loss of strength, no advantage
- Q:What's the difference between WSM argon arc welding machine and TIG argon arc welding machine?
- WSM argon arc welding machine is a pulse type, and TIG is common argon arc welding
- Q:That type of inverter, pulse argon arc welding machine is easy to use
- The end of all domestic calf, you can learn to understand the unit pulse argon arc welding machine
- Q:AC and DC pulse square wave argon arc welding machine operation method?
- If the black needle tune too close to the outside, a welding is easy to stick, the Ukrainian needle transferred to the porcelain mouth inside 1-2 mm, and then welding will not stick, and welding out of the effect is better.Argon arc welding argon arc welding technology is based on the principle of arc welding on using argon protection for metal welding, the welding material in high current to be welded on the substrate is melted into liquid form molten pool, the metal to be welded and the welding material to a welding technology of metallurgical combination, also known as argon gas shielded arc welding. Argon arc welding is divided into two kinds of argon arc welding and non melting argon arc welding according to the different electrodes. Argon arc welding technology is based on the principle of arc welding on using argon protection for metal welding, the welding material in high current to be welded on the substrate is melted into liquid form molten pool, the metal to be welded and the welding material to a welding technology of metallurgical bonding, due to the high temperature melting on argon welding continuous feeding in the welding material can not contact with oxygen in the air, thereby preventing the material oxidation, therefore can welding stainless steel, iron metal hardware.
- Q:What is the principle of using gas in argon arc welding machine fast?
- The anti disturbance control: positive and negative at the output end of the pole indirect sensitive resistor and capacitor, the high voltage current that is equivalent to short circuit at the same time, the positive and negative terminals are connected to the inductance coil, high frequency so that the control of the high voltage current anti channeling to the two rectification circuit in the circuit in the output form end. At the same time, connected to the anode and the shell between the resistance and capacitance (PSA) can effectively prevent the high frequency current and other interference.The generation and shutdown control: and turn off are controlled by relay J high frequency high voltage current, hand switch full when the S2 is closed, then the circuit, output DC voltage of about 56 volts, it makes the relay pull in JA, the high frequency high voltage circuit, high-frequency high-voltage current output caused by arc, arc caused by the output circuit will appear large current flowing through the reactor (inductor); the freewheeling inductance, the positive terminal voltage to the reactor potential is very low (or even negative), then the relay is on a disconnected, high frequency high voltage generator to stop working complete control of high voltage and high frequency current.
- Q:How to maintain the Panasonic inverter DC TIG welder in Japan?
- If TSP or WP do not need how special maintenance, very resistant to use, see used for more than 10 years, which filled with dust can still use. Inverter welding machine argon arc welding machine is also very resistant to use, pay attention to see the sustained load rate, do not exceed the long-term use of norms on the line. It's rare to see Panasonic argon arc welding machine broken.
Our company is a new high-tech enterprise specialized in the study, development and production of AC, DC, Inverter TIG and Special welders. Our company has superior production equipment and high quality control system. We adopt modern management system up to standards of ISO9001:2000. All of our products have got our national CCC certification and Canadian CSA approval, and also comply with UL standard for American market and CE certification for European countries.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% South America
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Northern Europe
5.00% North America
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average