gas fusion welding
suitable for butt fusion welding of plastic pipes and fittins made of PE,PP and PVDF.
Universal electro fusion processor
Electro Fusion Fitting system is electrically fusion jointing method that the gap between fitting and PE pipe is heated and melted by the means of resistance wires which are placed in the socket in the fitting. Each EF Sockets are controlled automatically by micro-processor and RMS value.
All functions are designed for ease of operation.
The display is equipped with back-lighting. This will enable operator to work in poor lighting and at night
Depending on site, fusion number is automatically changed and stored (up to 10 site names). Inputting site name can continuously connect fusion number and perform work even when moving from site to site.
You can see fusion content using view function without printing. (Black mark at abnormal part)
The built-in printer uses thermal paper (safe for 5 years). Outputting 1 fusion result takes about 1.5 seconds.
Change quantity of output current per hour is divided into 10 sections for output, so that reliability on fused material may be enhanced.
Output capacity is designed as 3600W (@220Vac) in order to supply stable output.
The machine is equipped with a bar code reader of convenient CCD type, which can read at once.
Stable fusion becomes possible thru accurate control of output voltage (8-50±0.2Vac) at the input voltage even with high voltage jumps.
Universal fusion : resistor, barcode and manual.
AC86 to 264V
AC170 to 250V
AC8 to 50V ±0.2V
Fusion data storage
10sec to 5999sec
- Q:How much square is the voltage of the 100 kW butt welder with 380V?
- If the maximum gear is used, you can count it.100KW/380V/3P, this is the current of each phase. (I=P/U, if it's single-phase, you don't have to remove 3.)The re current divided by 5-8 is the current carrying capacity per square copper wire.If it is not the maximum gear, it is possible to have a smaller cable.
- Q:Who can tell how many volts are needed for the two welding voltage of the welding machine. The weldment is wall thickness 1.5mm diameter 21mm round tube T type butt joint. How many ampere current is needed?
- Two no-load voltage, ranging from 4-12V. The power is large and the load is high. In general, 5-10A current per square millimeter is required.
- Q:What kind of power supply is common for welding machines used on site?
- The power of welding machine is about 15kw
- Q:How to use PE electric melting machine PE electric welding machine
- 1. before the operation, the electric melting pipe and the pipe are installed and butt welded. The output plug of the welding machine is inserted into the electric melting pipe machine.2. power on display in the main menu press the down arrow keys can select a function of the machine, and then press the confirm button to enter the sub menu.(1) the parameter setting function, in the main menu, select settings (the color display), confirmed by the enter parameter set up menu, you can set the welding parameters. Press the down arrow keys to select one of the parameter settings, according to a key to select a key, press the +, to modify a cursor blinking. The welding time is in seconds, and the cooling time is divided into units. Print function by + number, the display is yes, open the print function, then, in the welding process, the printer every 5 seconds, print a welding parameter, press the number to close the print function.(2) the welding operation, in the right setting of the machine parameters, welding operation on the pipe, which is the fifth option in the main menu, namely "run", the machine setting parameters, after confirmation, press the start button, the machine start welding operation.(3) when welding normally, the machine starts counting from the preset time, and when the display is 0000, the machine will alarm when the welding is finished. At this point, press the one button, the machine automatically into the cooling state, after cooling, the machine also alarm. Press this one key to end the alarm and return to the main menu.(4) when one of the faults occurs, the machine will stop automatically and display error messages. The current error, check the output plug and tube connection is good; the voltage error, check whether the power supply voltage exceeds the 175250V range; temperature error, check the temperature sensor is disconnected.(5) to carry out second welding, repeat the above process only.
- Q:What kind of transformer is used for welding machine when wiring the motor?
- 300W power is enough, I use the output of 35V is connected with a battery element on the line, and the voltage is adjustable easily.
- Q:What type of flash butt welding machine is used for rail welding?
- Model YHG-1200TH, developed by Institute of metal and chemistry, Chinese Academy of Railway Sciences, has many types such as fixed type and movable type
- Q:KW how many UN1-100 pairs of welding machines?
- UN1-100 type butt welding machine is about 30KW.Specific parameters are as follows:The project | machine model UN1-125ARated capacity (KVA) 125Primary voltage (V) 380Primary no-load voltage (V) 4.06-8.04Maximum welding diameter (mm) 32Rated load duration (%) 20Maximum tension (kg/mm2) 50Number of welds per hour (times /h) 20-30
- Q:How do we change the manual welder to the welding machine?
- Is it an AC welder?
- Q:How many coarse copper core cables should be used for the butt welding machine for 100kW?
- The load rate of the 100kW welding machine is generally 25%-30%, with an average power of 25-30 kW, and an estimated current of 380 volts. The average current is about 30000/380=78A 25 square millimeter copper core cable is recommended. If the load rate is low, the 16 square millimeter copper core cable can also be used
- Q:Two can welding be changed into a pair of welding machines?
- Two welding machine can not be changed to welding machine
Our company has always been committed to the research, development and production of plastic pipe welding equipment. Its plastic pipe welding equipment has obtained dozens of international patents, enjoying an internationally high reputation due to high quality, exquisite appearance, excellent performance and perfect after-sales service. We are convinced that our unremitting efforts and persistent pursuit will bring us a more bright future while serving world plastic pipe welding equipment industry.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||20.00% Western Europe
20.00% Mid East
20.00% South America
20.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
9.00% Southeast Asia
1.00% Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range