Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Customize the basin of marble countertops to pay attention to what
- Whether you are customized which a material, the material with or without cracks or small flaws, is not smooth and so on, if the adhesive, see is not strong.
- Q:Is it difficult to install a bathroom sink? If not what should I know?
- If you have a Lowe's or Mernard's you may be able to get a Sink in a Box. This contains pretty much everything you need minus tools. Easy to follow instructions.
- Q:strong nasty smell coming from bathroom sink?
- You need to remove the drain cover and remove the inner parts under the drain cover. There is probably hair and other debris stuck in there. Get a small drain cleaner at Lowe's and remove all the gunk. Then get an old tooth brush and clean all around inside the drain.
- Q:i have a burnt plastic bathroom sink?
- There is no way to fix such damage. Replace the sink. In future ALWAYS put a condition in the written Offer To Purchase that allows a 'last minute' inspection (after occupants are out - the day before the deal closes). Real Estate Agents HATE that kind of conditional offer and will move heave and earth to get you to drop it. Sellers hate it too. Stick to your guns and insist upon it. If you'd had that condition in your offer for this purchase, you'd have discovered that burn and been able to cancel the deal if you wanted to do so. You'll also be in a position to demand that the sink be replaced immediately ( DO NOT accept a 'promise to do so' later. ) or to demand a healthy discount on the price. I've had RE Agents tell me that they can't put a condition like that in the Offer To Purchase. That's pure BS. You can put any condition you darned well want into an offer. Obviously, if it's a ridiculous condition, your Offer will be rejected, but a final inspection is perfectly reasonable if the place is occupied when you first inspect it.
- Q:Bathroom sink keeps getting clogged?
- My guess is that you have a big plug of hair and goop in the trap, and you either need to clean it out yourself, if you know how to do this, or hire a plumber to do it for you. This involves taking apart the pipes under the sink, so if you have never done this before, better spring for professional assistance. If you are renters, call the landlord.
- Q:What would be the cost to put in a new bathroom sink with other accessories?
- Depending On How Much Remodel You Are Planning On Doing, Entire Bathroom All Fixtures Replaced (Sink, Toilet, Tub, Shower, Accessories, Flooring, Etc.) Done By Yourself & Handyman, $2,000-$3,000 & $4,000-$5,500 If Done By A Contractor. (Keep In Mind If You Use A Licensed Contractor Your Project Will Be Covered A Warranty, Otherwise You Assume Full Responsibility) If You Are Merely Replacing A Sink, Faucet, & Vanity, Including Some Minor Plumbing Work, Yourself & Handyman, $450-$650 & $650-$1,000 If Done By A Contractor. Again The Cost Of The Fixtures & Accessories You Choose Can Effect The Cost Majorly. Gods Speed.......................Best Of Luck !
- Q:Where do you brush your teeth?
- Bathroom sink
- Q:Ideas for a bathroom sink?
- the temp is always warm set temp no cold water a dual fucet and sink set up for parents to promote hand washing a blow dryer at the sink so you don't move your hand sensory water turn on and off in a time laps ...a specific temp and blow drying right at the sink *(*
- Q:how to prevent cat from peeing in bathroom sink?
- I just spilled coffee all over my chest, reading this and LMAO. Something about drop shadoobies is hysterical. Oh god, my face HURTS. I've been cracking up for about five mins, and as soon as my eyes wander up the page, I lose it again. I thought my resident Carpet Bomber cat was bad, but I would die if she started planting landmines in the tub or sink. Okay, okay. I'm assuming that this started after Stupid Cat moved in, and that Stupid Cat and your cats weren't properly introduced. Stupid Cat has probably been ambushing (attacking or somehow intimidating) your cat while he was using the litterbox, and he's probably taken to peeing and plopping in the sink and tub because they're safe, and allow him a good vantage point or defensive position. Adding more litterboxes throughout the house might help [ideally you should have litterboxes = number of cats + 1].
- Q:how do you unstop a bathroom sink?
- Place a bucket under the U shaped pipe under the sink. Loosen the nut at each end of the U and then remove it. This is called the trap. Clean it out. Look inside the pipe going into the wall and check for hair and such. Remove any with a wire (coathanger etc). Look down from above the sink to see if any more debis is in the pipe. Reconnect the trap and run or pour hot water down it. If it is still clogged, use an enzyme drain cleaner such as DraineCare by Zep. Available at Big Box stores and hardwares.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range