Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:how do you fix a hole and crack in a Porcelain bathroom sink?
- The hardware stores sell porcelain repair kits w/ instructions. But the best thing to do is replace it.
- Q:Jingdezhen ceramic pillar washbasin how to install
- Place the pillar in the position to be loaded with a pen on the reverse positioning hole of the basin, and then drill two holes according to the mark, according to the size of the basin and the size of the positioning hole, 6mm, 8mm or 10mm expansion screw Set the screws, the faucet and the basin into the water, in the confirmation of the water and the basin junction without leakage of the case of fixed basin, then a good pillar, connected with a connecting pipe faucet and triangular valve, in the column and the ground marked with the right amount of glass glue (Silica gel), that is, to complete the installation of the basin.
- Q:Bathroom basin counter and table is bought or let the workers fight?
- It is more direct to buy more money, build a lot of costs, add up to buy more expensive than the ready. If there is no special requirements for the facilities of the bathroom at home, it is recommended to buy directly; or buy a whole basin, to make a small cabinet like, and very save money.
- Q:The bathroom counter basin cabinet what material is better to waterproof moisture
- There are also where to see your home, when buying to consider climate factors, such as the Northeast is best to buy PVC, the temperature difference is large, easy to deformation, and then, the south is relatively wet, solid wood may be more likely to be corroded;
- Q:how to prevent cat from peeing in bathroom sink?
- Most cats do not like the smell of citrus. The oil from the peel is particularily annoying. Take lemon, lime or orange peel, and make some zest and rub it vigorously into a cloth or towel and leave it in the sink everyday for about two weeks. This should imprint on the offending cat, and hopefully he/she will no longer want to use your sink as a litter box. Try to remember to keep the door closed. Lots of luck.
- Q:There is no width of 30 cm wash basin cabinet
- Of course not, wash basin is generally 55 width. Pots are generally the smallest 35
- Q:Ideas for a bathroom sink?
- the temp is always warm set temp no cold water a dual fucet and sink set up for parents to promote hand washing a blow dryer at the sink so you don't move your hand sensory water turn on and off in a time laps ...a specific temp and blow drying right at the sink *(*
- Q:How do you refinish a bathroom sink?
- Your sink is made of cultured marble - in other words, man made. If its old, the gel coat has probably worn or was scrubbed off. My suggestion would be to monitor Craig's List - I see free sinks all the time there.
- Q:No hot water coming from the bathroom sink?
- Tonya, It has nothing to do with the faucets. If you get hot water anywhere in your house, the water heater is not the problem either. When you turn on those faucets on as if to get hot water out of those faucets & the water NEVER gets hot, that means that your contractor improperly connected those faucets. In other words, those faucets are not connected to the hot water line. You're going to have to call that contractor back to have him fix his screw-up. Good luck.
- Q:Plugged Bathroom Sink?
- Call plumber. When you do tell them your problem as you have written here, then tell them that you don't want a decent guy to do it but who is the biggest areshole of a plumber in town. This is because if you rang me with this problem I would tell you to f-off you are obviously a pig and I would not be that happy sticking my hands or face any where near your puke and you should get an as-hole like yourself so you can share your filth with another ******.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range