Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Toilet table cabinet can be customized?
- Can ah, and now a lot of sales of the bathroom can be non-calibration do,
- Q:Bugs in the bathroom sink??
- do no longer understand them by employing call (in no way been presented). be certain the seize is sparkling - it could top off with yukky residues, and the overflow pipe and outlet is spotless, esasier reported than finished. sparkling throroughly with bleach or a pesticide (Deet) or comparable and/or scald with boiling water.
- Q:Home bathroom basin cracked a crack, is the quality problem? How to fix?
- If there is a pipe is also smelly to check the sink and the underground sewage pipe connection there is no seal, my home is inserted without sealing, so there is odor in the interface ran out. Seal it with an electrical tape.
- Q:How to make my bathroom sink not smell?
- Install the stopper in the sink. Add one cup of bleach to the sink. Run water, slowly to prevent splashing, and allow the water to run into the overflow hole of the sink. Keep running the water until the bleach smell is gone. Before doing this, make sure your sink has an overflow hole, as some of the newer sinks do not. Many times, the smell is caused by mold or other bacteria in between the sink body. This is where the bleach water will go, and then through the drain piping. It will take care of either odor problem.
- Q:Bathroom basin basin faucet blocked, how do?
- Will tap the twist to find their own tools to clear about
- Q:How is it that the basin is slow?
- It is possible that your sewer exhaust pipe is not smooth. Drain, the tube gas needs to be discharged.
- Q:My bathroom sink only drains well if you pour water directly down through the drain opening?
- The stopper might need adjusting, the over flow might be clogged and sink can't breathe
- Q:Replacing Bathroom Sink Faucet Rubber Seal?
- In order to be able lift the faucet from the sink, you'll have to squirm underneath the sink and remove two or more attachment clips as well as the hot and cold water supply connections. However, that shouldn't be necessary in order to replace any seals. Shut off the water supplies underneath, remove the faucet handles, the plastic water mixers, and the rubber seals. Using a repair kit from Lowe's or a plumbing supply store, replace all of the seals. Reassemble, reconnect water supplies, and you should be leak free.
- Q:how to prevent cat from peeing in bathroom sink?
- Most cats do not like the smell of citrus. The oil from the peel is particularily annoying. Take lemon, lime or orange peel, and make some zest and rub it vigorously into a cloth or towel and leave it in the sink everyday for about two weeks. This should imprint on the offending cat, and hopefully he/she will no longer want to use your sink as a litter box. Try to remember to keep the door closed. Lots of luck.
- Q:Can I connect a front loader washing machine to the bathroom sink?
- If the sink or tub faucet has the threaded spout you sure can! years ago when I lived in an apartment I did!Just attach a Y fitting to the spout and connect both washer hoses to that. And you can drain it into the bathtub too. Just remember the drain hose must be in an upright position. attach it with some plumbing strap to the back of the machine, then I took a garden hose and connected it to the drain hose ( i bought one of those brass fittings used to replace the end of the garden hose and a clamp, i don't know what the name of the clamp is but it's like a smaller version of the clamp that holds the vent pipe onto the back of the dryer, then I slid the non threaded end of the brass fitting into the washer drain hose and tightened the clamp around the washer drain hose and the brass fitting and screwed the garden hose onto that and let the machine drain into the bath tub. just make sure you have a lint trap over your bat tub drain hole. Now I live in my own house and have regular w/d hookups buti stiil use the garden hose to drain the machine. I run my garden hose outside to water the trees! Here in Texas you just don't waste water!
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range