Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Toilet basin is built-in or external okay, what is the argument?
- The bathroom basin is built with beautiful, but not well cleaned. Or a good external cleaning, but the table can not enter the basin of water. Its advantages and disadvantages
- Q:How can I unclog my bathroom sink?
- If you have a stopper in your drain, you can disconnect this and bring it up.....Most likely, there is hair attached to it, keeping your sink from draining properly....There should be a lever conecting the stopper underneath the sink...If you're proficient at fixing things, you could de-attach this stopper, bring it up, remove all the gunk, put it back in, and reattach it....If you live in an apartment, it might be better to have maintenance come in and do this for you....
- Q:how do you install bathroom sink faucets?
- 1. make sure you have at least 2 wrenches or 2 pair of pliers or something to loosen and tighten the lines. 2. Turn off the water valves under the sink. If you do not have valves under the sink you will have to turn the entire house off. If the latter is the case, make sure you buy some valves to put under the sink before you turn the water back on. It would suck to be without water if something goes wrong and you do not have valves to make sure your bathroom doesn't flood. 3. Turn the faucet on and make sure all the water is drained--if it continues to drip then try playing with the valves some more--but realize that they are not indestructable and could break if you put too much umf into em. 4. Unhook the water lines from the old faucet using two wrenches usually. If your old water lines are not in good shape, it is the perfect time to get new and have one less thing that can go wrong. 5. If you are not sure, write on the wall or the back side of the cabinet which is hot or cold so you don't hook em- up wrong on the new one. 6. Loosen the nuts (usually plastic unless really old) on the bottom side of the faucet itself. The faucet will pull out through the top once these have been removed. 7. Clean up any remaining residue from the old faucet. 8. Follow directions that come with the new faucet. Should take between 15 minutes and 1½ hours--depending on how hard it is to get to and how long and old the existing faucet is. If you get in a bind--then you can call someone to come do it for you--but there is no science to replacing a faucet. Have fun-I hate plumbing--unless everything works right.
- Q:How to get rid of ants from coming through the bathroom sink?!?!?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How to get rid of ants from coming through the bathroom sink?!?!? We have had ant problems in our bathroom! One day I watched the sink for like 20 seconds and ants start coming out! I dont know how to get rid of them! Any suggestions?! Thank you! (for the person who answered my last question EXACTLY like this one, as you can see I posted where they were...
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink drain?
- It could be just from the pipe its self, rather than sewer gases.Try making sure everything is connected properly. Then if that doesn't do the trick ...if you want try if its plastic PVC pipe soak it in a disinfectant or some type of cleaner to deodorize that trap.....if dont want to go through the trouble, just replace the trap.
- Q:Black gunk in bathroom sink?
- very confusing task query from okorder it can help
- Q:How do i fix a slow drain in a bathroom sink?
- first, turn off the water supplies. Next, take off the trap below the sink (its an elbow joint under the sink that almost looks like a circle of PVC pipe). if the trap is clear, pour some water down the pipe where the trap was to see if that drains slow; it probably will. Now comes the hard part. if whatever is slowing down the water is not at the sink, you will have to track it through your home's plumbing to find it. sometimes it is at the sewer or septic hub where all your drains come together and leave the house
- Q:My family's bathroom washbasin on the stainless steel shelf, rusty, how to do it?
- Wei Meng a rub on the down ~ wash basin with clean porcelain king ~
- Q:How should the bathroom washbasin be installed?
- Many of the family inside the washbasin is very comfortable to use, but there is really very uncomfortable, because the installation of the time is not reasonable design, wash the water when the water will be splashed, the height is too low, still have to bend your face A long time on the back pain, in the face of these circumstances, how to avoid it, then Yiwei bathroom Xiaobian for your support move.
- Q:Customize the basin of marble countertops to pay attention to what
- Whether you are customized which a material, the material with or without cracks or small flaws, is not smooth and so on, if the adhesive, see is not strong.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range