Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Wash the basin from the height of the number of appropriate
- 750mm-800mm is possible
- Q:Can I connect a front loader washing machine to the bathroom sink?
- If the sink or tub faucet has the threaded spout you sure can! years ago when I lived in an apartment I did!Just attach a Y fitting to the spout and connect both washer hoses to that. And you can drain it into the bathtub too. Just remember the drain hose must be in an upright position. attach it with some plumbing strap to the back of the machine, then I took a garden hose and connected it to the drain hose ( i bought one of those brass fittings used to replace the end of the garden hose and a clamp, i don't know what the name of the clamp is but it's like a smaller version of the clamp that holds the vent pipe onto the back of the dryer, then I slid the non threaded end of the brass fitting into the washer drain hose and tightened the clamp around the washer drain hose and the brass fitting and screwed the garden hose onto that and let the machine drain into the bath tub. just make sure you have a lint trap over your bat tub drain hole. Now I live in my own house and have regular w/d hookups buti stiil use the garden hose to drain the machine. I run my garden hose outside to water the trees! Here in Texas you just don't waste water!
- Q:what is the black gunk in my bathroom sink drain?
- Your sink is probable ok, basically a sprint grimy The black stuff is cleansing soap, grease, hair and whatnot. bypass down the hardware and get a "plumber's helper" it fairly is a component like a tremendous rubber suction cup on a quick look after. called a "stress cup" or plunger. See the gizmo with the purple rubber cup interior the source. advantageous and much less costly and reusable. place the cup over the drain and carry it there jointly as you run a sprint water into the sink - no extra beneficial than a million inch (2.5cm) deep. Push the look after up and down till the blockage eases. while it starts off to empty, upload a sprint extra water and shop doing it. as quickly as the drain is working ok, put in a sturdy shot of laundry detergent and warm water and bypass away it there a jointly as, in one day could be sturdy yet an hour or so is wonderful, then use the cup returned to clean out something that has loosened. in case you employ the plunger each and every now and then the drains will stay incredibly plenty clean.
- Q:Bathroom basin counter and table is bought or let the workers fight?
- It is more direct to buy more money, build a lot of costs, add up to buy more expensive than the ready. If there is no special requirements for the facilities of the bathroom at home, it is recommended to buy directly; or buy a whole basin, to make a small cabinet like, and very save money.
- Q:how do you remove a bathroom sink from the cabinet?
- why do you think of you're exempt from cleansing because you're a guy. what is going to take place once you go away homestead or finally end up on your very own. will you never sparkling something and enable it develop right into a grimy filthy pigsty because you're a guy! bypass and get a bathing room spray and sparkling all the partitions/tiles, sparkling the bathtub,sink/bathe and cabinets and so on,. positioned bleach all around and down the john. sparkling the homestead windows too. do no longer stop till each little thing is clean. have a happy day.
- Q:Bathroom sink water pressure???
- Try to unscrew the nozzle on the sink. It is very possible that something is stuck in the screen from closing and opening the valves. What do ya have to loose?
- Q:Big bathroom sink crack, repairable or...?
- Hi you can repair the sink with a epoxy resin that you can get in many colours. look on line also if you can apply on the underside of the sink. P.S If the damage was accidental you may be covered on your house insurance. You may be better advised to buy a new sink, your eyes will always be drawn to the repair when you use the sink. Cheers Bob a job
- Q:How do I replace my bathroom sink faucet?
- it isn't too hard counting on your skills. you'll want a basin wrench. you need to disconnect the availability strains (both warm and chilly) and eliminate both nuts protecting the old tap in position. next you want to position in the hot tap it fairly is in many cases a 2 guy pastime, one to carry the tap immediately and the different to tighten the nuts. I advise you replace your furnish strains with versatile strains. very last yet no longer least you'll favor to hook up the stopper rod that open and closes the stopper contained in the sink. nicely it fairly is the way it truly is achieved. I figure you are able to now opt for in case you want to handle the pastime. good success!
- Q:Periodic Leak under bathroom sink?
- Hi, Jeholman. I have to suspect the big pipes under the sink, the drain lines. But let's look at the whole thing. Take out any and all stuff in the cabinet, get a flashlight, turn on the faucet full-blast, and have a look for leaks. Feel free to poke and prod things while this is happening, as it may disclose a weak or loose fitting. Go for any found. Also look for leaks where there shouldn't be any with good parts - like just behind the handle on the shut-off valves (non-repairable, just replace). Finally, with kids, it may be possible that enough water has been splashed up top, around the faucet base or the edge of the sink, to have leaked down into the cabinet, even with connections underneath OK. Just be thorough, and you'll find it.
- Q:Can you make a bathroom door?
- Yes, but should pay more attention to waterproof, molded door waterproof is not very good, pay attention to, there is no matter, adopt me
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range