Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
Diameter: 14 in.
Height: 5.5 in.
Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
1.75 in. standard drain opening
Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
High-quality ceramic cartridge
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Bath Faucet Type
Built-in Water Filter
Ceramic disk valves
Connection size (in.)
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Number of Faucet Handles
Number of installation holes required
Pull out sprayer
Required rough-in valve included
Separate deck plate included
Spout Reach (in.)
Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:My bathroom bathroom counter pots every time the switch when the ceiling will be issued bang sound is how is it?
- The water pressure is too high
- Q:Pots and sprinklers with a faucet switch?
- Yes, is a single hole faucet or double hole faucet
- Q:Bathroom sink is loose?
- There is a nut on the bottom of the sink just under the rubber washer. You can tighten this nut and it will secure the tail piece securely again. The question is why did it loosen up? Also before you tighten it get yourself some plumbers putty and make a 3/16 inch rope of it that will go around the intire flange. slip this under the edge before you tighten down the nut. It gives a double seal for the sink and won't allow water to seap out. If you have any questions email me and I'll try and get you through it
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink.?
- the only thing i can think of is that maybe the toilet is sucking the water out of the sink s j trap pipe. look under the sink and you'll see what i'm speaking of. that trap pipe is supposed to always have water in the curve of the pipe so the SEWER PIPE AIR cant make it past that trap. now i've never heard of that happening, but it's the only thing i can think of that will cause that problem.
- Q:How hard is it to fix a leak under a bathroom sink?
- Well either your trap needs replacing or the fitting it is threaded into in the wall needs to be replaced. I have done this and you might have a LITTLE difficulty if you need to replace the fitting that goes into the wall. If you cannot unscrew it with a PIPE WRENCH or similar tool then try heating up the fitting with a propane torch. Be careful not to start a FIRE to any SURROUNDING areas. Just go to a Lowes or Home depot or better yet a well stocked Plumbing supply house for replacement parts. Piece of cake/it just takes a little time and patience. Buy some quality teflon paste for the threads before threading them together.
- Q:What is the main wall of the bathroom?
- The main wall of the bathroom is not necessarily put basin, which according to your own decoration layout, if your home basin is embedded, then there is a base, the base you can pick their own position, but to look at the base of the long, width. If your pot is not embedded, but fixed on the wall, then the single wall fastness is enough, do not have to be the main wall.
- Q:What would be the cost to put in a new bathroom sink with other accessories?
- There are a lot of variable to this question. First, labor rates are very dependent on where you live (city/state). Is it a pedestal sink or one with a vanity cabinet? If it is a vanity, is it a drop in or under mount sink? There is also the question of size. There really is no standard, as sinks are made different sizes to fit in different spaces. A pedestal sink will generally cost a little more in both labor and for the sink itself. I would love to give you an idea of cost, but with so little information, I'd hate to give you bad information. Your best bet would be to call around to a couple local plumbing shops and have them come out and give you an estimate. A lot will do this at no cost to you, and should be able to bring out some catalogs of different sink and faucet styles for you to look and and decide what you'd like. This will also give them a chance to look and see if there are any additional obstacles that would change the cost of the job (shut off valves that don't work, and other piping issues). FYI, the shop I work for has a rate of $160/hr for labor. In your local area this may be different, and will affect the cost. Plumbing rates across the country fluctuate A LOT. Call around for rates.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin put out how to do open, like the figure on that.
- It is best not to take a bath together because the toilet in the toilet will infect your teeth
- Q:Problem with bathroom sink?
- under your sink above the trap you will find the pull arm [the thing you say moves up n down OK] there will be a 2nd arm going into the trap see if it ha come lose. move it up n down to free the plug,if not try to remove the plug with a pointed knife, on the base of the plug thereis a adjustment screw
- Q:What is the basin water dispenser?
- Basin basin water is not just the console basin drainage, water storage device, it connects the sewer. The quality of this thing on the market uneven, there are good and bad, I heard that the recent line is very red back to the grams of Taiwan Basin water tanker is good, the design is reasonable, but also sterilization
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range