Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
Diameter: 14 in.
Height: 5.5 in.
Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
1.75 in. standard drain opening
Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
High-quality ceramic cartridge
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Bath Faucet Type
Built-in Water Filter
Ceramic disk valves
Connection size (in.)
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Number of Faucet Handles
Number of installation holes required
Pull out sprayer
Required rough-in valve included
Separate deck plate included
Spout Reach (in.)
Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Bathroom washbasin jade good or good ceramic
- Look like you like that, I was the decoration company. We generally just like people loaded with ceramics, because the jade is more expensive, the owners can not accept.
- Q:how do you remove a bathroom sink from the cabinet?
- Most sinks are held in place by mounting clips that are screwed to the bottom of the sink rim. Take them loose and unhook the drain pipe and you're done.
- Q:I have a bad smell underneath my bathroom sink...?
- Maybe your sink is leaking and the smell is coming from mildew. Clean it with some bleach and warm water to kill some germs.
- Q:What is the difference between a basin counter and a bathroom cabinet?
- Bathroom cabinet surface material can be divided into natural stone, artificial stone, fire board, paint, glass, metal and wood, etc .; substrate is the main bathroom cabinet, it was masked by the surface material. The substrate is the decisive factor in the quality and price of the bathroom cabinet. In the handling, should be light lift light, do not pull hard; placed, the ground uneven, should be leg mat real.
- Q:Basin basin drainage height is generally how much
- The problem is not clear, refers to the water pipe out of the ground from the wash basin outlet height or refers to the water pipe into the wall on the wall out of the height of the wash basin outlet? The former, then the height should not be too high, with a hose to connect the wall can be connected down, so there can put some things, too high can not put things, inside the other pipeline is not easy to repair when the failure, if after Of course, naturally high is better, from the wash basin outlet 10 cm or so is not higher than the outlet just fine
- Q:strong nasty smell coming from bathroom sink?
- Hi This smell must be coming from the cat litter. Remove all old litter & wash boxes. Soak boxes with 1/4part clorox & 3/4water for at least an hour. Remove cats from area & close door so they don't try to get into it. Rinse boxes thoroughly & dry, preferably in the sun. Refill with fresh cat litter (with baking soda if possible). All of the ammonia smell should be gone! =) Hope it works for ya!
- Q:What is the maximum size of the basin?
- There seems to be no such thing!
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink.?
- the only thing i can think of is that maybe the toilet is sucking the water out of the sink s j trap pipe. look under the sink and you'll see what i'm speaking of. that trap pipe is supposed to always have water in the curve of the pipe so the SEWER PIPE AIR cant make it past that trap. now i've never heard of that happening, but it's the only thing i can think of that will cause that problem.
- Q:How do I fix my drain in my bathroom sink?
- Sometimes Drano will work. It depends on what's in the drain. It may require taking the drain apart. Under the sink is a U shaped pipe. That is probably where the plug is. With luck you have a drain plug at the bottom of this U. If so just remove that and fish around inside with a wire. If you don't have a drain plug there (most likely not) unscrew the first big nut around the pipe you come to at either end of the U. You will probably need a pair of channel locks or a pipe wrench for this. Wiggle the U shaped pipe around and take it loose. Pour water and whatever the plug is into a bucket and replace pipe. Put pan under drain before loosening bolts because you will have a water leak. Should drain sink as much as possible before you loosen the pipe. You may need to replace pipe washers and wrap threads with plumbers tape before reinstalling. Both washers and tape won't cost more than $5.00.
- Q:Replacing Bathroom Sink Faucet Rubber Seal?
- hi, as staggering because it may sound, aspects would be extra much lower priced than a plumbers hard paintings. in case you do not sense delicate working in this fix, I comprehend, do hire a qualified plumber. reckoning on the are you reside in, i could guess seventy 5 to one hundred twenty five.00 hard paintings. that's if no matters arise at an analogous time as attending to the undesirable washer. in case you comprehend the type of faucet, call some community plumbers, ask for a coarse estimate to change the washers for that faucet. you will get a regularly occurring fee to your fix. better of success
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range