Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
Diameter: 14 in.
Height: 5.5 in.
Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
1.75 in. standard drain opening
Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
High-quality ceramic cartridge
Assembled Depth (in.)
Assembled Height (in.)
Assembled Width (in.)
Bath Faucet Type
Built-in Water Filter
Ceramic disk valves
Connection size (in.)
Flow rate (gallons per minute)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Number of Faucet Handles
Number of installation holes required
Pull out sprayer
Required rough-in valve included
Separate deck plate included
Spout Reach (in.)
Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:how can i get the toothpaste top out of bathroom sink?
- Use a shop vac that is approved for water, or disassemble the trap.
- Q:Toilet pots are white with what color silicone is good
- Toilet basin are white with white color silica gel is good, more uniform
- Q:Bathroom sink water pressure???
- Assumming you are talking about the water cutoff valve under the sink. Either the valve isn't working (it shut but won't come back on) or there is an obstruction. Sometimes the stem washer will dislodge and be come the obstruction. If the valve in question is screwed on (not soldered) I'd just replace the valve. I'm sure you know to cut the water off outside and drain as much water as you can and be prepared to catch more water when you loosen stuff. Or, your can take the valve apart and check for obstruction and proper functionality. Either way I wish you luck.
- Q:Do CHINESE PEOPLE bath in the bathroom SINK??
- HEY YOU PEOPLE BE NICE. THIS IS A GENUINE QUESTION. THERE WAS THIS CHINESE PLACE IN TOWN. IT WAS SHUT DOWN BY HEALTH DEPT. THE WORKER WOULD BE HOT AND SWEATY AND WASH THEIR HAIR IN KITCHEN SINK BY FOOD, OR JUST COOL OFF HEAD UNDER SINK NEAR FOOD. THEY WOULD PUT THEIR FEET UNDER THE WATER FAUCET IN KITCHEN TO COOL THEM DOWN. THEY DID THIS WITHOUT BOTHERING TO CLOSE THE KITCHEN DOORS. HAPPENED ONE TO MANY TIMES AND THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT SHUT THEM DOWN. SO MAYBE NOT A BATHROOM SINK BUT A KITCHEN SINK IN A RESTAURANT.
- Q:Toilet table cabinet can be customized?
- Can be customized, the size of the amount of good, called them to the amount of line
- Q:How to choose the cupboard cabinet?
- To find out whether all the metal parts are stainless steel or after moisture treatment basin cabinet special aluminum products, so moisture resistance will be guaranteed;
- Q:Tablet Decoration how to do, artificial stone surface decal how to do the process, where the film can buy
- You are advised not to do or stainless steel pots higher than the table a little better because of such a clean and clean even if the basin and the table can be flattened, then the formation of a circle of grooves so easy to hide dirt and cause health cleanup is not completely from the outside The indecent indecentness
- Q:Why does the glass steel flower basin plunge
- The degree of steel, the experiment proved that when the degree of steel to 1 / cm when the number of self-explosion up to 20-25%. This shows that the greater the stress the greater the degree of taper, the greater the amount of self-explosion.
- Q:I have a bad smell underneath my bathroom sink...?
- Squirt some vinegar or some bathroom cleaner down there and wait for about 15-20 minutes. After, rinse it and the smell should be gone. --- An overflow is cast into a bathroom sink near the rim. If the sink is overfilled, water drains through the overflow hole(s), through a small passageway, and into the trap. Smelly, sludge-like material can build up in the passageway. You can clean away this sludge. Mix a strong solution of detergent and very hot water. Pour it down the overflow. If the smell persists, try a mixture of laundry bleach and water followed by thorough rinsing with water. If you can see sludge, loosen it with a stiff brush and rinse it away. --- Sewer smell in home When you detect a sewer smell in your home, there may be a dry trap in the drainage system. Often the smell comes from a floor drain in the basement. All drains to a sewer system have a P shaped trap which is usually filled with water. The trap provides a seal to keep out sewer gas. If your basement floor drain is rarely used, water evaporates from the trap over time. Eventually the seal is eliminated, allowing sewer gas (and smell) into your house. The solution is easy: pour water into the drain. If the smell is noticeable mainly around a sink, try flushing a strong cleaner and bleach down the sink's overflow-the small hole(s) inside the bowl near the rim. When the sink fills to near overflowing, water is routed through an inner chamber to the drain. Debris can collect inside the inner chamber, causing odor. If neither of these measures solves the problem, there may be a small leak in one of the vent lines of the plumbing system, or a small leak around the base of a toilet or other fixture. You may need the help of a plumber. Check for loose fittings, corrosion, or holes in vent piping. Also, check the top side of horizontal drain pipes. If the top is rusted, it may never leak liquid, but it will leak sewer gas. Drain lines made of copper, steel or cast iron may all exhibit this problem.
- Q:What is the style of the bathroom basin?
- Basin faucets are also divided into single-hole basin faucets and double-hole basin faucets, and if there are more problems, you can click on ID consultation.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range