Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:How do I get rid of the little black bugs near my bathroom sink?
- ICK! I have had those before and they are tough to get rid of. I had them in my kitchen around the sink. First I scrubbed the sink and flushed it with hot water and followed that with a cup of bleach. Then, I sat a bowl of water out with a few drops of dishwashing liquid in it. It attracted the ones that escaped from their sink lair, in about a week they were almost totally gone. Completely gone after two. Hopes this helps! P.S- to keep them at bay, make sure to keep your sink drains clear. I pour the hot water and bleach down my drain once a week.
- Q:how do you remove a bathroom sink from the cabinet?
- generally, aside from pedestal type or wall-mounted sinks, there are two types of sinks: undermount or drop-in. First, determine which type you have. Your question states you removed the caulking around the sink. If the caulking was on top of the counter, you have the drop-in type sink. If you removed caulking from the underside of the sink, it's an undermount sink. Second, have all supply and drain connections been removed? Make sure the supply valves are closed and lines disconnected. The drain too. Right above the trap is fine. (that U-shaped piece) Look underneath around the bottom of the basin where it meets the countertop. Sometimes there will be up to four clips which hold the sink down onto the countertop. Loosen these with a screwdriver or wrench and remove them, the sink should loosen and lifting it out should be a breeze. if you find no screws or bolts holding it down, I would then guess that the installer used silicone or a similar type sealant or adhesive. In this case use the thinnest paint scraper or razor blade or similar thin sturdy flat tool and try slipping it between the lip of the sink and the counter. I 've used a guitar string wrapped around two fist sized pieces of pipe in garrotte-type fashion which actually worked very well. Just be very careful! Start on one area and try to gain a foothold so to speak. Then continue working your way around. Eventually, she'll break loose. Good luck, be safe and never hire that installer again.
- Q:Kitchen in the size of a single basin
- Which can be customized, there are 450 * 450,500 * 500 pots, plus the side, not the same, I can live size custom, like we have to do these specifications: 700 × 760 × 810/950 600 * 600 * 810/950
- Q:Is the electric water heater and the pot next to it?
- No problem, as long as you like
- Q:Bathroom sink faucet handle broken?
- turn off water underneath the sink - there are two small cutoff valves called stops. Get a lavatory wrench about $8 to access the nuts under the sink.; these make the job easier. Unhook the hot and cold supply lines, usually brass or rubber. Loosen the nuts that hold the faucet assembly to the sink. Disconnect the popup valve (drain stopper) if it has one. Now, lift the faucet off of the sink and you can access the handle to remove. Find replacement handles, but if the faucet is very old and not an antique, just get a new one that fits your sink. Cost ranges from $20.00 to $100 or more, depending on how fancy you want.
- Q:How do I remove cigarette stains from bathroom sink?
- Clorox? Pour some on the spot or in the sink and let it soak. SimpleGreen or SpitFire may work as well if you let it soak - that stuff can get rid of most stains.
- Q:Jingdezhen ceramic pillar washbasin how to install
- Place the pillar in the position to be loaded with a pen on the reverse positioning hole of the basin, and then drill two holes according to the mark, according to the size of the basin and the size of the positioning hole, 6mm, 8mm or 10mm expansion screw Set the screws, the faucet and the basin into the water, in the confirmation of the water and the basin junction without leakage of the case of fixed basin, then a good pillar, connected with a connecting pipe faucet and triangular valve, in the column and the ground marked with the right amount of glass glue (Silica gel), that is, to complete the installation of the basin.
- Q:best method for updating bathroom sinks?
- What are they now? You can use that same stuff to do bathtubs on your porcelain sink. Maybe just stain the vanity. Putting in some new sink hardware if needed. I just did somewhat the same in my extra bathroom. I didnt want to spend alot or replace them either. Stain $6, Tub repair kit $45 (did tub and sink), Light fixture $30, Faucet $30. $100 total and a days work for a redone bathroom, wasnt bad. If you use the Tub Kit I would recommend getting the aerosol type. I used the brush on stuff before and It was much more of a hassle and didnt come out as nice as the aerosol. Not sure about durability tho, hopefully just as good.
- Q:Toilet pots are white with what color silicone is good
- White, the same can not see, the effect is good
- Q:How can i unclog my bathroom sink drain?
- There's a liquid unclogger sold in supermarkets. In the Philippines, we call it liquid sosa. It's very effective. Before you put the chemical make sure that your sink has been drained thoroughly. Put around 250ml of the chemical and wait for 15 minutes. It usually dissolves hair, grime and grease.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range