Add a touch of elegance to your bathroom with a glass sink combo from Kraus. Stylish Frosted Black glass sink and matching waterfall faucet will complement any bathroom decor. Installing Kraus combo is an ideal home improvement project.
- Due to WaterSense regulations in the state of New York, please confirm your shipping zip code is not restricted from use of items which do not meet WaterSense qualifications
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Sink features polished glass interior and exterior
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included in the same finish as the faucet
- Diameter: 14 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
- Glass thickness: 0.5 in. (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 in.
- 1.75 in. standard drain opening
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Waterfall faucet is constructed from solid brass
- Available in chrome, satin nickel, antique brass, oil rubbed bronze and gold finishes
- High-quality ceramic cartridge
||Assembled Depth (in.)
||14.0 in |
|Assembled Height (in.)
||Assembled Width (in.)
||14 in |
|Bath Faucet Type
||Built-in Water Filter
|Ceramic disk valves
||Connection size (in.)
||3/8 In. |
||Flow rate (gallons per minute)
||Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Faucet Handles
||Number of installation holes required
||Pull out sprayer
|Required rough-in valve included
|Separate deck plate included
||Spout Reach (in.)
||5.5 in |
||Spout height (in.)
1.Packaging for Joint Glass Basin
( The packing for the joint glass basin consists of the five-layer carton and the foam. )
2. Packing for Single Glass Basin
(The packaging for the single glass basin consists of the shaped foam and five-layer carton.)
4. Wooden Case
- Q:Toilet basin is built-in or external okay, what is the argument?
- The bathroom basin is built with beautiful, but not well cleaned. Or a good external cleaning, but the table can not enter the basin of water. Its advantages and disadvantages
- Q:unplugging a bathroom sink?
- don't call a plumber. use drano or a toilet plunger. it works
- Q:Bathroom wash basin crack, and how to remedy ah
- Wash basin cracks must be changed for new, if not seepage with glass glue smear the following also can not last long, the price from 200 to 500 or so,
- Q:Smell from bathroom sink.?
- the only thing i can think of is that maybe the toilet is sucking the water out of the sink s j trap pipe. look under the sink and you'll see what i'm speaking of. that trap pipe is supposed to always have water in the curve of the pipe so the SEWER PIPE AIR cant make it past that trap. now i've never heard of that happening, but it's the only thing i can think of that will cause that problem.
- Q:Weak weak asked, the leader and the basin is to buy a little, or affordable?
- Spent so many years, and has been used, I feel very convenient.
- Q:Clogged Bathroom Sink! NEED HELP?
- Don't worry just give a call to Pathfinder Plumbing... They will solve your all your plumbing issues...
- Q:how can i get the toothpaste top out of bathroom sink?
- If it's where you can see it, that is not all the way down to the trap try this. Chew up a wad of gum and stick it to the bottom of a pencil or chopstick then push it down there to stick it to the cap and pull it out.
- Q:How do I remove the drain stopper from my bathroom sink?
- If it's got a knob behind the handles that pushes it up or down: Look under the sink, and there will be a shaft going into the drain pipe. It has a ball inside behind a nut, then a shaft going further in that manipulates the stopper. Unscrew the nut and pull out the shaft. Then the stopper will pull out.
- Q:Help with replacing bathroom sink faucet!?
- if your sink has shut off valves on it . you will be ok simply remove all the plumbing from shut off valve to sink . in replacement use specially designed sink supply tubes that are chrome and flexible it will be a snap and no plumber needed . not the solid looking chrome these are supply lines that are corrugated stainless wrapped around a pipe
- Q:I am getting an earthy smell from my main bathroom sink drain. House is 2 years old. How do I get rid of it?
- suggest that the trap is siphoning dry ,there should normally be no smell if the trap stays full of liquid at all times, unless you have a leak in the vent line.
Homeworld Glass Works Co., Ltd. a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade sanitary ware, is a direct supplier for LOWES & KINGFISHER, the wold 500 strong enterprises.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range